Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am trying to remember the name of two games. one is a hospital game where you would walk around the hospital trying to get to the next patient on a timer.it had some really funky layouts of what a heart would look like.it was a combination maze/fps type game
    Could it be this?
    Life and Death (1988)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1rRCak0GCg

I played and managed to kill all my patients. Had no idea what was going on.
    Your you're own enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    The only stealth game that I recall being on a Pizza Hut disc was Metal Gear Solid. I believe you started that game in the water.
    Looked it up, that was it! Everything from the swimming intro to the greenish lighting, it all matches my memory! Thanks, maybe now I can go back and beat this game. Back then I couldn't figure out how to shoot and it frustrated me to NO END. I literally tried every goddamned button one thousand times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    Could it be this?
    Life and Death (1988)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1rRCak0GCg

I played and managed to kill all my patients. Had no idea what was going on.
    no it was definitely not that.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like 3D Body Adventure

Maybe Encarta Mindmaze?

- - - Updated - - -

The only stealth game that I recall being on a Pizza Hut disc was Metal Gear Solid. I believe you started that game in the water.
    the first one no it was not that either. you could walk around the hospital like you can in fps's. the second one is correct. thats exactly what it was.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the first one no it was not that either. you could walk around the hospital like you can in fps's.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfb4qKGjQcs

10+ Year Old Account
    omg that's it. thank you. it ran a lot faster though back in the day when i played it for some reason.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Here's a really obscure one I'm trying to remember:

This was an old PC game if my childhood memory serves me right...circa early 90s game. Was a Disney game. Unsure if it was educational or not, but it's not like any of the platforming ones like Mickey Mania or anything like that. But the thing I remember most clearly oddly is that in some level or whatever in this game, it had robotic versions of Mickey and the gang in it, almost kinda like clockwork ones. I really want to say it was one of those kinda educational typing sorta games, but I don't feel that's right as my memories of that game differ from this one I'm trying to remember. Anyone at all have any idea of what a 4-5 year old me might've been playing way back then?

Deleted
    I am trying to remember a game where in single player you are controling 4 or maybe 5 squad of soldiers/at. One of them is negro. This was 3rd person shooter and maybe with choice to switch to first person. All I remember is not much. There was mission where my squad was under fire from tank and for sure is option to enter the rooms through the windows.
    Last edited by mmoc6bb98ac87b; 2018-10-03 at 08:48 AM.

Trying to remember a game I used to play as a kid, probably in Windows 98, but could have been XP already.

All I remember is you controlled some sort of space ship flying close to land in an isometric-like view. You had to fly around looking for stranded people to rescue from the ground, and there were enemies you had to avoid (not sure if you could even fight back?).

I recall the ship being gray-ish and very aerodynamic looking. The game overall looked very dark with the border of the visible area being black (maybe some sort of fog of war?). There was also a lot of water between land masses, iirc. I think the graphics were 3D already (maybe 3D sprites), but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by njasha View Post
    I am trying to remember a game where in single player you are controling 4 or maybe 5 squad of soldiers/at. One of them is negro. This was 3rd person shooter and maybe with choice to switch to first person. All I remember is not much. There was mission where my squad was under fire from tank and for sure is option to enter the rooms through the windows.
    Shooter with squad control makes me think of Brothers in Arms.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2018-07-31 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Trying to remember a game I used to play as a kid, probably in Windows 98, but could have been XP already.

All I remember is you controlled some sort of space ship flying close to land in an isometric-like view. You had to fly around looking for stranded people to rescue from the ground, and there were enemies you had to avoid (not sure if you could even fight back?).

I recall the ship being gray-ish and very aerodynamic looking. The game overall looked very dark with the border of the visible area being black (maybe some sort of fog of war?). There was also a lot of water between land masses, iirc. I think the graphics were 3D already (maybe 3D sprites), but I'm not sure.
    Gameplay sounds like an old-school series that all had Strike in their name (Desert Strike, Jungle Strike, ect.) but in those you controlled a helicopter around to blow up targets and rescue people. Looking around and I found a game called Fire Fight that came out in 1996 that looks like a sci-fi Desert Strike: https://www.oldpcgaming.net/fire-fight-review/ Maybe that is what you are thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Gameplay sounds like an old-school series that all had Strike in their name (Desert Strike, Jungle Strike, ect.) but in those you controlled a helicopter around to blow up targets and rescue people. Looking around and I found a game called Fire Fight that came out in 1996 that looks like a sci-fi Desert Strike: https://www.oldpcgaming.net/fire-fight-review/ Maybe that is what you are thinking of?
    It seems similar but it's not it. Graphics were grittier and iirc the map was a lot more barren and simple. Thanks, though!

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to remember this game for years now. It's a PS1 game:

You start in a snowy region and your protagonist (male) is observing this 'garbage truck' vehicle/machine that's ploughing through the snow. He waits for it to get close and climbs onboard from the rear, trying to make his way to the front. The 'truck' is full of containers/boxes that you have to walk around/climb and reach certain door switches.

I remember it had good graphics for its time, with a very Metal Gear Solid/James Bond style to it.

Anyone, help? Not even my super nerdy video game buddy can name it.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Maybe Mission: Impossible?

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Mission: Impossible?
    No, unfortunately that's not it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by njasha View Post
    Was this on the original Xbox? I may have a vague notion about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Conflict: Desert Storm II

I think it's this! @njasha
    Last edited by CasualFilth; 2018-09-22 at 04:09 PM.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Conflict: Desert Storm II

I think it's this! @njasha[/QUOTE]

@CasualFilth you are my hero!

help, cant remember this game to save my life.

ok so its pretty vague and it was a demo included with some old cds, but all I can really remember is I am launching satellites and defense systems up into space and over time I destroy neighboring systems and or I get mine destroyed. and the voice in the game would be saying, so and so is online, defense systems online. I think it started with global, global something something. for years I haven't been able to remember it and I still cant remember it. any help with this would be greatly appreciated, and I can sleep at night again.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnboy93 View Post
    ok so its pretty vague and it was a demo included with some old cds, but all I can really remember is I am launching satellites and defense systems up into space and over time I destroy neighboring systems and or I get mine destroyed. and the voice in the game would be saying, so and so is online, defense systems online. I think it started with global, global something something. for years I haven't been able to remember it and I still cant remember it. any help with this would be greatly appreciated, and I can sleep at night again.
    Was this PC? 2D or 3D? Do you recall around what year this was?

My initial thoughts would be O.R.B: Off-world Resource Base, but its hard to say without a few more details.

I used to play this game with a lot of character who can fight eachother till death. It was like a tournament. I always picked a guy with a hat who could commit harakiri (suicide) during the battle, cuz I thought that was funny to do when I played with friends. There were a lot of hot girls in the game you could choose from. I remember one's name was Nina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn View Post
    I used to play this game with a lot of character who can fight eachother till death. It was like a tournament. I always picked a guy with a hat who could commit harakiri (suicide) during the battle, cuz I thought that was funny to do when I played with friends. There were a lot of hot girls in the game you could choose from. I remember one's name was Nina.
    Tekken series

The character you were describing was Yoshimitsu
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Thats it !! Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by Chouzan View Post
    The second one could be Warbreeds. It could also be Impossible Creatures, but that is less about starting from scratch but more combining multiple animals into new ones. It's also a bit more geared towards children. Also check out Startopia.

I'm also trying to remember a different one. It actually had three-page foldouts in magazines like PC Gamer that showed off all of the evolutionary paths of the units, each of which were vaguely blobbish.
    I hope so.