So how long does it take to unlock allied races ?

On a new account once you get to 110.

How long do you think each Allied race takes to be unlock?

Pretty sure some of them are locked behind cool downs such as missions etc.

Is there anyone able to answer that? Giving new players on legion an estimate ?

10+ Year Old Account
    nightborne is probably the easiest, considerin you reach close to exalted just via their story

lightforged shouldnt be hard too, you get shit ton of rep with army of light on argus
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-02-03 at 01:00 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

A couple of months for the Alliance ones, huge world quest grind and reliance on weekly big gains. You gain like 75 rep per world quest, and 1k x 2 for 2 weekly quests.

Horde ones are tied to questing, Highmountain can get started at 100 as leveling, and is very fast, and even Suramar is rushable with the huge questline which rewards a lot of rep and huge amount of world quests available at the same time. Both of which take less time to do so due to flying, whereas Argus has no flying and has horrid terrain.

So, a couple of weeks for Horde ones (less for highmountain), and a couple of months for Alliance ones, which is very unfair and weird in my opinion.

Assuming the Argus questline leaves you at Honored(like most of the reputations) in both faction.

You would need to grind a few more with WQ to reach Revered(doing 2 dailies that gives 1k reputation each) and in theory, once you reach Revered you would need 11 weeks to reach exalted by doing those 2 dailies.

Not counting WQ emissaries(each giving 1500 rep for the respective faction) for i can't tell how many there will be during the grind process, nor can i tell how many rep tokens(250/750rep) will you get.

You can increase the Exp gain with the following week with the Weekly event and Darkmoon bonuses.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    On a new account once you get to 110.

How long do you think each Allied race takes to be unlock?

Pretty sure some of them are locked behind cool downs such as missions etc.

Is there anyone able to answer that? Giving new players on legion an estimate ?
    I started the Argus reputation grind on Tuesday and I "only" need 19k more rep for Army of Light, I get around 1,5-2k rep per day so probably get the Lightforge Draenei in 9-10 days which would result in a 2 weeks grind for the Draenei. I do all WQ as well as catch all Invasions I possibly can for extra rep drops. I doubt I will need couple of months like some people said here, more like 2-3 weeks, depending how lucky I get with follower reputation and invasion drops. It's easily around 20+ WQ each day (do them once in the morning, once in the evening), so thats 20x75 = 1,500 rep a day just alone from that. And no, it doesn't take long, download World Quest Tracker and you queue into groups for your WQ and most of the time the group finish the WQ in less than 1 minute. The terrain was confusing at first but I got used to it now and can easily navigate around quickly.

http://www.wowhead.com/attunement#eu...-cenarius-modd

My progress since I started with 0 reputation for Army/Reach on Tuesday as proof. Don't let yourself be fooled because of lazy players. You can really speed it up with focused WQ grind alone and like I said, get used to terrain and download a WQ addon that instantly gets you groups and it's a blast. I thought it will be humiliating slow but it takes like 2x30 minutes a day to clear all WQ and another 15 minutes to clear the invasions (usually 3 per sitting), so a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes for rep grind per day, let's say you need 30 more minutes because of fresh toon and shitty gear (you catch up quick tho), that will be 2x1 hour, once in the morning and once in the evening. Utilize grouping and it's quick, even with a shitty toon, though you will get to 900ilvl quickly because of WQ and Currency that yields 910 ilvl.

Little extra tip: If you have a SSD that actually helps a lot because you have lots of loading screens with invasions and portals. On a HDD it takes longer simply because of longer loading times.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2018-02-03 at 01:36 AM.

Nightborne - 1 week.
    Highmountain - 2.5 weeks.
    AOTL & A-R - 3.5 weeks.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Ok in a sense if I want to unlock nightfallen within a weekend of grinding I basically can’t do it yes ?

Also don’t forget that I don’t have flying since I haven’t played much this expansion so doing the suramar quest line will take a while.

For the others judging by your replies they seem to be heavily timegated and I guess when the new expansion will arrive the quest requirements will either be nerfed by a lot or there won’t be any. Judging by the fact that blizz won’t want to force newcomers to go back doing legion farming to unlock some subraces.

Also another question, is that farm even worth it ? Checking online seems like the models are very similar to the existing races.