Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Code words? I've already named the people you're alluding to in another thread. And, of course, nobody made a counterpoint, because you can't make one when you have photographic evidence.
    What is your photographic evidence ? A MRA with a MAGA hat screaming that if he can't get laid, it's because of the Je...of the globalists ? Alex Jones squeaking like a rat that the Je...the cultural marxists are out to get Trump ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is just political bullshit which most of which happened ( if it did ) in the past and is based on hearsay by accusers. Which they have failed to provide any concrete evidence it did. He has already answered those by saying they are false.

I am talking about my own personal comments apart from your personal bias opinion on Trump. Provide one comment I said which says I am not for women's rights. And leave out your hatred for Trump. :P
    Stop it stop it naow!

I’m not conflating you to Trump. I don’t know you GP never claimed to. I don’t know if you are or aren’t for women’s rights. I suspect you are.

However you seem to be rubber stamping this moron in the White House and I don’t think you’d trust this guy to mow your lawn. The problem is you don’t think you have to and you think this is just about Hillary or being a leftist.

You actually seem to have sense. Now it isn’t my place to call you on it, but I think you know damn well what I mean pertaining to the OP.

Of course you’re a against violence against women and probably anyone else regardless to race or region. But you know damn well the people linked in that article don’t. You above most know.

Same goes for Trump you know he doesn’t give crap about anyone but himself.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Trump is accused of sexual assault and rape, he should be called to answer, you flat out said that is wishful thinking on my part. If you cared about women's right or sexual assault you would at the very least say yeah he should absolutely answer for it.
    Trump has been accused of rape? Wow, I missed that news headline. Can you provide details?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop it stop it naow!

I’m not conflating you to Trump. I don’t know you GP never claimed to. I don’t know if you are or aren’t for women’s rights. I suspect you are.

However you seem to be rubber stamping this moron in the White House and I don’t think you’d trust this guy to mow your lawn. The problem is you don’t think you have to and you think this is just about Hillary or being a leftist.

You actually seem to have sense. Now it isn’t my place to call you on it, but I think you know damn well what I mean pertaining to the OP.

Of course you’re a against violence against women and probably anyone else regardless to race or region. But you know damn well the people linked in that article don’t. You above most know.

Same goes for Trump you know he doesn’t give crap about anyone but himself.
    Then stop saying such bullshit as "If you cared about women's right or sexual assault you would at the very least say yeah he should absolutely answer for it." Just because you assume he is guilty, does not mean others do. And he has rebuttal ed most of those claims ( if not all ) as false. Even some of the women who are suppose to had a affair with him, denied it happened.

I am mainly concerned about him as the President anyway. Not Trump the man. I mean shit, John Kennedy is suppose to have had affairs while in office. I still admire him even if those are true.

So you do not have any substance other than your political opinion. Which really should be discussed in the Politics Forum. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Trump has been accused of rape? Wow, I missed that news headline. Can you provide details?
    It was on fake news I bet. lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Then stop saying such bullshit as "If you cared about women's right or sexual assault you would at the very least say yeah he should absolutely answer for it." Just because you assume he is guilty, does not mean others do. And he has rebuttal ed most of those claims ( if not all ) as false. Even some of the women who are suppose to had a affair with him, denied it happened.

I am mainly concerned about him as the President anyway. Not Trump the man. I mean shit, John Kennedy is suppose to have had affairs while in office. I still admire him even if those are true.

So you do not have any substance other than your political opinion. Which really should be discussed in the Politics Forum. :P

- - - Updated - - -

It was on fake news I bet. lol!
    Kennedy and Clinton both had consensual affairs. But never the less Trump hasn’t been made to answer for accusations leveled at him to which you are pleased with.

So as I said I don’t think you support that honestly but I also said I don’t know you. I can be wrong.

And as President all else aside again you still know he is the biggest moron to take office whether you’d admit it or not. At some point you’ll run out of patience or something excuses for his stupidity. But as for the accusations I don’t know, I’m not sure if deep down it bothers you that the accusations are true.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kennedy and Clinton both had consensual affairs. But never the less Trump hasn’t been made to answer for accusations leveled at him to which you are pleased with.

So as I said I don’t think you support that honestly but I also said I don’t know you. I can be wrong.

And as President all else aside again you still know he is the biggest moron to take office whether you’d admit it or not. At some point you’ll run out of patience or something excuses for his stupidity. But as for the accusations I don’t know, I’m not sure if deep down it bothers you that the accusations are true.
    While I do not condone extra marital affairs with anyone under any circumstances, there are far worse things a President could be guilty of. There is absolutely no evidence that I have seen he is guilty of rape. Accusations with out proof is nothing more than that. And you can believe whatever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I do not condone extra marital affairs with anyone under any circumstances, there are far worse things a President could be guilty of. There is absolutely no evidence that I have seen he is guilty of rape. Accusations with out proof is nothing more than that. And you can believe whatever you want.
    Ok fair enough I sort of agree, but character, character means something to you. You also know there is a big difference between hating someone and someone actively going all out to make things up and attack someone. Call me anything you want, but also know words and labels are meaningless without substance behind them.

You seen this mans character objectively and despite his intentions most of the time you know he’s a moron unfit for office. You also know based on his behavior alone by your own eyes even you have questions about his behavior. You can’t blame that all on MSM or the left.

He invited those Clinton’s to his weddings and took that photo so you can’t just blow it off.

As for me I’m hated by other liberals on here as much as conservatives, Democrats and Republicans and people of all colors and ideology and I’m proud of that.

Because I don’t echo chamber and I don’t tailor my thoughts based on what’s popular. I also don’t believe labels alone are important.

Like calling oneself a feminist or a human rights advocate that doesn’t mean beyond being questionable.

Deleted
    Just analyze the video and you know where they come from. People filtering news to only see refugees/immigrant stuff all day long. They probably never had any contact with them, know nothing about the situation and just hijack the name of people who sadly became victims. Some dramatic music in the background and here we go.

The video was mainly shared by hardcore right wing conspiracy fanatics or true neo-nazis. There really is nothing ethical in this video, nothing remotely personal or explicable. This is pure oldschool propaganda for people in the same bubble. Who daily read about how bad these immigrants are while filtering out anything else.

So for this case I say "I am gladly taking the honor of sacrificing you for the greater good". For these women are either just acting or really not leaving their homes, crying in some <almost-zero-refugees>-regions in their small home about all the bad news they consume.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Just analyze the video and you know where they come from. People filtering news to only see refugees/immigrant stuff all day long. They probably never had any contact with them, know nothing about the situation and just hijack the name of people who sadly became victims. Some dramatic music in the background and here we go.

The video was mainly shared by hardcore right wing conspiracy fanatics or true neo-nazis. There really is nothing ethical in this video, nothing remotely personal or explicable. This is pure oldschool propaganda for people in the same bubble. Who daily read about how bad these immigrants are while filtering out anything else.

So for this case I say "I am gladly taking the honor of sacrificing you for the greater good". For these women are either just acting or really not leaving their homes, crying in some <almost-zero-refugees>-regions in their small home about all the bad news they consume.
    Another post that is another two minutes of hate, throwing your shoes at the picture on the projector screen.

Will you be brave and just tell European women to bend over and take it for the sake of multiculturalism, maybe call them liars? That would have more substance than the INGSOC behavior you're showing here.

Deleted
    Will you be brave and just tell European women to bend over and take it for the sake of multiculturalism, maybe call them liars? That would have more substance than the INGSOC behavior you're showing here.
    See how easy it is to make a tiny minority to "European women" with the right-wing logic of generalization? No these people are not the "Volk" they are not "the Europeans" they are not in any kind part of a "representative majority". They are some deluded minority that tries to stir up people to hate what they hate. And they are few, so few that they have no say at all in politics. And that's because our democracies work.

Another post that is another two minutes of hate, throwing your shoes at the picture on the projector screen.

I know your sites tell you that anyone not screaming incoherently to take your gun and go shoot the nearest Sikh or Vietnamese (vigilantes tend to be extremely poor at picking people of the correct ethnic group to bash their skulls) is advocating for ''wumin to get raped'', but I sure hope you realize even with confusion that the far right is only about getting people into a frenzy about random people.

Like, the mustachooed maniac venerated as a living god by the alt-right just had to snap his fingers and scream incoherently JEEEEEEEEWS to make people do his biddings.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    "Fuck those women! Tommy is the one that is sharing their message!"
    It's not the "message". It's the perversion of a message for hateful political aims.

This is not anything new. "Protect the women" has been the rallying cry hate groups packed their messages in the past before.

Tommy Robinson doesn't really give two shits about women, but he will use them to pander his message of hate, and idiots (apparently like you) will lap it up!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know your sites tell you that anyone not screaming incoherently to take your gun and go shoot the nearest Sikh or Vietnamese (vigilantes tend to be extremely poor at picking people of the correct ethnic group to bash their skulls) is advocating for ''wumin to get raped'', but I sure hope you realize even with confusion that the far right is only about getting people into a frenzy about random people.

Like, the mustachooed maniac venerated as a living god by the alt-right just had to snap his fingers and scream incoherently JEEEEEEEEWS to make people do his biddings.
    I find your version of reality to be extremely amusing... Do you ever wonder how we got to this?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I find your version of reality to be extremely amusing... Do you ever wonder how we got to this?
    So are you denying that racist/Islamophobic ignorant lunatics frequently and violently target minorities that have nothing to do with Islam? Like the Sikhs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So are you denying that racist/Islamophobic ignorant lunatics frequently and violently target minorities that have nothing to do with Islam? Like the Sikhs?
    Hey they are lucky, in Québec the enlightened far right groups we have actually attacks Vietnamese shopkeepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Not at all none of us want to be at this point. This happens because it was allowed to get to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    See how easy it is to make a tiny minority to "European women" with the right-wing logic of generalization? No these people are not the "Volk" they are not "the Europeans" they are not in any kind part of a "representative majority". They are some deluded minority that tries to stir up people to hate what they hate. And they are few, so few that they have no say at all in politics. And that's because our democracies work.
    Which is to say your government censors truth tellers and pushes policies that make these crises possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all none of us want to be at this point. This happens because it was allowed to get to this point.
    This is literally victim-blaming. "Look, it's unfortunate, but because I'm racist against these people, the innocents I hurt are really the fault of those who didn't irrationally ban those innocents from immigrating in the first place."

C'mon. You could just not engage in hateful behaviour and not victimize anyone in the first place.

Yeah, yeah, you had a fracking century of Lynch law in the South. Great results.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is to say your government censors truth tellers and pushes policies that make these crises possible.
    By ''truth telllers'', you mean people who use ''arguments'' like ''the don't tell there was sixty billion rapes yesterday so they are LYING and in the KUNSPIRACY ?''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is literally victim-blaming. "Look, it's unfortunate, but because I'm racist against these people, the innocents I hurt are really the fault of those who didn't irrationally ban those innocents from immigrating in the first place."

C'mon. You could just not engage in hateful behaviour and not victimize anyone in the first place.
    If only the poor Germans had not been outraged by having people living in place they planned to stole to colonize, there would have been no war ! Why those Poles dared to live in places that had been Polish for centuries if Bwana Hitler snapped his fingers and decided it was German ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...9709978831721/

What are your thoughts about this?

Why do people not want to fix this problem that is becoming more and more widespread? When will people tire of the politicians that are allowing this to happen and push and fight back against them?
    Straight up propaganda. This doesnt "solve" anything, it just stirs up hate and at most will lead to a few beatings and maybe a burnt down shelter.

Why are people so freakin adamant about hating groups that are different? You always need someone to shit on dont you? Are there bad people mixed in with the refugees? OFC there is, is it however as bad as they claim? Not even close. Nearly all of them just want to live a normal life, they are not here to cause harm or attack young women.

So sick and tired of the whining that this is a leftist forum when all I see everyday is the same alt-right circle jerks, because that is where I put you when you talk like this. I respect alot of right wingers and Im square in the middle of the road myself. Mostly because the only real leftist ideals I hold is that healthcare should be a human right for everyone and free of charge and that people should not be held accountable by their country of origin, nationality or ethnicity.