Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well off people prefer expensive wine,
    Poor people prefer cheap wine,
    Lovers of wine prefer great wine.

Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    I once saw a well dressed blonde in a Trader Joe's parking lot loading groceries in her BMW and that included two bottles of wine. What wines do the well off people you know prefer? What are their thoughts on indulgences?

Why is wine considered classy while beer is viewed as a working class drink?
    My dad is the most well off person I know and he buys cases of wine from trader joes like $20 for 12 bottles. Sometimes people are well off because they don't spend their money. A cheap buy is a smart buy. Personally I cook with it if it's good enough to drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here.

That video is anecdotal at best. It's most definitely the case a lot of the time that people can't really tell. But with practice you can actually start to discern certain qualities and characteristics. Of course, taste is subjective to every human, but so is art. I could write an episode where Adam ruins art and it would kind of have the same result.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm so often wrong that these corrections of yours are really helpful, thanks!
    No worries, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    I'm so often wrong that these corrections of yours are really helpful, thanks!
    You are welcome.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.