Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    When I played without addons I still couldn't read the names from those realms, they still were '?????', I haven't played in years so maybe it changed or maybe I am wrong. But I remember quite clearly seeing '?????' and knowing where they are from.
    Blizzard has to get around to including country flag for realms in group finder and/or base it off of language selected in client. They don't want to add anything really useful it seems. Social media gets the drivers seat in patches.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-02-04 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    When I played without addons I still couldn't read the names from those realms, they still were '?????', I haven't played in years so maybe it changed or maybe I am wrong. But I remember quite clearly seeing '?????' and knowing where they are from.
    I believe they added support for it in MoP.

I've never had any problems playing with French, German or Russian players, apart from the language difference. Almost everyone understands English anyway. I'd rather play with any of these than someone from Kazzak-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    I've never had any problems playing with French, German or Russian players, apart from the language difference. Almost everyone understands English anyway. I'd rather play with any of these than someone from Kazzak-EU.
    It's all the same honestly besides language. French and Russian players particularly it's everyone is nice nice when things go well and then if things don't the slang cuss words surface.

Can anyone confirm that patch 7.3.5 changed automatic groups to include all servers like OP alleges? Or did he just find out you can manually group with everyone since, like, forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why talk you can just mark something with a skull and go...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Why talk you can just mark something with a skull and go...
    As if people ever check for a skull. Even pugs with 3k+ raider.io score in m+ ignores it. More times than not skull is the last target to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time believing that. Most players are playing LFR/LFG as mindless zombies, and nuke any target marked with a skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Can anyone confirm that patch 7.3.5 changed automatic groups to include all servers like OP alleges? Or did he just find out you can manually group with everyone since, like, forever.
    I am not crazy bro. I havent seen half these servers before in LFR/LFG.

Not talking about the manual group finder, despite saying that people still comment on that.

I just randomly picked 2 server names of the last LFR on my DH since the Illidan-FR tank got combat rezzed 2 times by taunting Flame Crash away from the raid causing a very fun situation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I have a hard time believing that. Most players are playing LFR/LFG as mindless zombies, and nuke any target marked with a skull.
    In my experience they are mindless zombies who will attack the first thing they see, regardless of mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "Some countries say it's true so that must mean it is!"

No, sorry to burst your bubble, but nationality only refers to what nation one is from and religion is the beliefs of a person.

Here are your races: Caucasoid, Congoid/Negroid, Capoid, Mongoloid, and Australoid.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
    The UN is an an international organisation, not a country.

Also the idea of race as a scientific concept is over, the plurality of biologists and anthropologists disagree that it is a useful way to group peoples. How's you like them facts.

You really need to learn the difference between what a scientifically agreed upon 'fact' is and an ideologically driven opinion is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    You will cost me an infraction if i respond to you in the manner i should respond to you, and maybe in your server group, i have never seen those servers in The Maelstrom, in its cluster after that, and now in Twisting Nether in the last years.
    Wow, wow, wow.
    What's with the hostility dude. He is answering your question.

And he is right to be honest.
    I've played on several EU servers over the years and these servers has always been a stable part of the groupfinder.

I don't really understand your problem.. It makes finder groups easier and the variety bigger..

The merging of English realms and Germa/french/russian, ie countries where players play with the client in a non-english language and generally have little incentive to ever learn english has been awful.

I don't know why Blizzard would do it except to "fill" the world because of low player populations, because it truly messes up the game since it pollutes virtually all public chat and makes cooperation and communication horrible if not impossible in many cases. When you pick "English" realms it's because you want to have the game language be English, alas that's not what you get anymore.

This issue is not a recent one though, you only just notice this OP? I envy you.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2018-02-04 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    Tell me what the in stands for again? Then I'll get back with you on that.

As for science, these are the same fuck heads that think gender and sex are completely different as well, their opinions are invalid. How's them apples?
    So what is a fact then, your opinion?

Your well deep into that post-modernism man, take a chill pill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Communication block, right now you have no problems, but what if Dungeons and raids gotten harder and requires planning? How do you communicate with French, German and Russian that "Standing in fire is bad" You will have to translate that for each one, assuming there are no Spanish in the group as well...
    you speak english ???? stop making a problem where no is

It's not as bad as ppl from Kazzak-EU.
    Seriously, fuck those.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Communication block, right now you have no problems, but what if Dungeons and raids gotten harder and requires planning? How do you communicate with French, German and Russian that "Standing in fire is bad" You will have to translate that for each one, assuming there are no Spanish in the group as well...
    That's easy

"Gtfo fire, cyka blyat, schneller, svp!"
    "En Espanol, por favor!"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Statements that are backed and are impossible to break. To state that race means more than your actual race is retarded. Ever fill out a form where you have to state your race? Imagine filling in Other as "AMERIKAN!" See how retarded that is?
    I see how retarded your thought process is.

I thought you said what a country thinks doesn't define what racism is, but it does define what a race is, but only if it's on a form? What level of dumbness is that?

By your own standard race is not a fact as it has been both challenged and discredited by many people both from a scientific and sociological standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    It's not as bad as ppl from Kazzak-EU.
    Seriously, fuck those.
    What kind of people are they? :O

When population is lower than ever, you need to mix people together or the que would be veryyyy long...

Inb4 someone asks me if i know the numbers, i know by experience... i play this game many years and i know how it is when it has good population..

Auction house, guilds, cities, world... you know when a server is dead or no... and in wow 70% of servers are dead...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.