Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Better graphics, awesome zones, new type of content (warfronts, islands), raids will obviously be staying which you said you enjoy, etc.

It’s up to you though. Personally I will always buy the next expac because I always get enjoyment out of the first 2-3 months guaranteed (even WoD) and that’s worth the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I've been summoned! How cute.
    Wasn't a dig at you, hope you understand.
    You do make some valid points in some other threads.
    Cheers.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    good one xD Ion FML Hazzikostas will ensure that RND finds it way back into BFA FOR SURE ^^ I mean I kinda like him but he is constantly defending senseless random shit so ... yeah
    You might be right but as far as we know, there is less of it this time around.
    THat might of course change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX View Post
    BFA

I only enjoy progression raiding. I dont even read quest text. I skip cinematics.

I hate pirates.
    So that you can keep enjoying progression raiding. Cpt. Obvious moment here.

I also pretty much raid only, I'll probably blaze through all the fluff to it with my single main. That said I am curious about the story, so that's an added bonus.

just dont buy it, because it sounds like you're looking for a miracle in a game that you mainly need friends to enjoy.

Please tell me why I should play this Expansion.
    There's plenty of info in this website and others about the expansion, if you need us to sell it to you, then it's pretty obvious that either you're lazy to look for info, you're not really interested in the expansion, or both. So the question is pointless.

my 10c.

Because you want to.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    There's bee mounts.

You sell me on me selling you the expansion.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) It's WoW, and most with interest in the genre are probably going to buy it eventually anyways, even if not at launch day.

2) It's WoW, and they have released consistently satisfactory games for your entertainment at an incomparably low "per hour" price for over a decade.

3) It's great "between game filler," and wait times between major titles is kind of a drag.

Oh look, a completely unique and original thread. lulz j/k. How about "not our job"? /thread

OT though, troll thread is troll. OP doesn't want to be convinced to get the expansion, OP just wants to take everything you say and "hipster" all over that crap, which was obvious from his second post. OP needs hobbies, or IRL friends, asap.

Tier sets are gone, raids will be glorified mythic dungeons now

I like it because it gets back to the RTS faction vs. faction storyline. I was never a fan of it to begin with per se (in the sense I was never a big player of WC3), but the fact it has come full circle is kinda cool. Even the box art is a nod to Warcraft RTS. Ther'e are some RTS elements (similar to scenarios), and I like that we are no longer uber super mega ultra hero savior of the world with these iconic weapons (Ashbringer, etc.). It's a simple Side 1 vs Side 2 story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Classic Servers
    Buy the new expansion to play on classic servers? lol what?

10+ Year Old Account
    undead waifu vs angry mage waifu

15+ Year Old Account
    BFA

I only enjoy progression raiding. I dont even read quest text. I skip cinematics.

I hate pirates.
    Haven't really seen the mechanics of the raids in BFA yet, so can't really sell you on it then. Hopefully some more interesting stuff like they did with BRF in WoD. Legion raids were a snoozefest.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

BFA

I hate pirates.
    Well how you going to progress if you don't get the expansion. You also get to kill pirates.

Zandalari Druids have a Pterodactyl flight form.

Its more WoW.
    Are you trying to say thats not enough?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

jaina is straight out of frozen