Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't know where this idea that we're so into white guys even comes from. Speaking as someone who is from SK, our parents actively discourage us from dating people that are not koreans.
    Personal experience. I've been with decent looking enough white women, but as a somewhat nerdy white guy, I've been able to pull a much higher caliber of Asian women (both Asian-American and native-born Asian). I'm sure there's a decent percentage of Asian women that just wouldn't date anyone outside their nationality or ethnicity, but there's also a decent percent that are more attracted to white men and that seem to select for the educated, nerdy types (like me!).

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely. If you're even a little big good looking.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Personal experience. I've been with decent looking enough white women, but as a somewhat nerdy white guy, I've been able to pull a much higher caliber of Asian women (both Asian-American and native-born Asian). I'm sure there's a decent percentage of Asian women that just wouldn't date anyone outside their nationality or ethnicity, but there's also a decent percent that are more attracted to white men and that seem to select for the educated, nerdy types (like me!).
    Or they get the impression from OKcupid (not necessarily representative of all relationships or asian people) - https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and...4-107dcbb4f060

Deleted
    I best avoid Asia then if I may drown in pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Or they get the impression from OKcupid (not necessarily representative of all relationships or asian people) - https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and...4-107dcbb4f060
    I know the site and the data is far from representative of the US population as a whole, but I do find it interesting that there is a +5% rating for Asian men by Black women in this data.

Deleted
    It is definitely true to some extent, you will notice it anywhere you go in SE Asia (you should ignore the attention in dodgy redlighty areas however as it is simply not genuine)

You simply will be able to aim higher than in the west - but that's not a good thing

The reasons for it are a complex mix of cultural imperialism, biological gender impulses, wealth disparity, and a good dose of gold-digging whores

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It is definitely true to some extent, you will notice it anywhere you go in SE Asia (you should ignore the attention in dodgy redlighty areas however as it is simply not genuine)

You simply will be able to aim higher than in the west - but that's not a good thing

The reasons for it are a complex mix of cultural imperialism, biological gender impulses, wealth disparity, and a good dose of gold-digging whores
    I make more money than many of the white people coming to visit here.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-02-03 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    I earn more money than many of the white people coming to visit here.
    You're not everybody though

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're not everybody though
    There are a lot of people in Singapore that make more than most of those coming to visit.

Deleted
    There are a lot of people in Singapore that make more than most of those coming to visit.
    That doesn't negate that there's a % that are money oriented, hell you yourself said money is very important in a SO. I doubt every Asian is after a rich Westerner but there's certainly a % that are

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That doesn't negate that there's a % that are money oriented, hell you yourself said money is very important in a SO. I doubt every Asian is after a rich Westerner but there's certainly a % that are
    Wealth disparity was the term he used.

Deleted
    Wealth disparity was the term he used.
    South Asia is rather big. You just referenced Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You can't be serious... Do you honestly expect that? Really? Is that REALLY how you see Asian women and yourself?
    They fucking hate attitudes like yours. The typical arrogant, selfish, self-centered, ignorant white man. In Thailand they've even made it an art to exploit people like you. Only a complete fucking loser goes and gets a Thai wife cus all they care about is your money, which they're very likely to leave with.
    And all the white guys marrying Thai girls care about is true love, right? They marry them to have sex with them, not to live through the Asian version of Rapuntzel. They basically go there and pay to get what they want.

You seem to be angered by this fact.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-02-03 at 08:29 PM.

Neither are mine.
    Yeah, I would rethink about this. No, seriously, rethink. What is more important to your parents, your wellbeing and happiness, or anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Yeah, I would rethink about this. No, seriously, rethink. What is more important to your parents, your wellbeing and happiness, or anything else?
    What is there to rethink?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    And all the white guys marrying Thai girls care about is true love, right? They marry them to have sex with them, not to live through the Asian version of Rapuntzel. They basically go there and pay to get what they want.

You seem to be angered by this fact.
    Angered that fat, rejected losers go buy themselves whores? Oh yes, terrible enranged. So jealous.

What is there to rethink?
    Ehhh... Importance of your own life?

When I read stories like this, I think to almost monthly pieces about losers going to Cuba, the Phillipines or whatever ''dirt poor country with submissive women with proper values'' the MRAs are pushing this month to find ''true love''. Then they come back to Canada, and Juanita/Natasha/Whatever fracking divorce as soon as she have the green card equivalent giving the stud the middle finger.

Feeling so sorry for those people. Especially when they are forced to pay alimony. What's that word again ? Ah yes, TY Lisa Simpson

Schadenfreude.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-02-04 at 05:11 PM.

I make more money than many of the white people coming to visit here.
    it's one factor for why people do it, not the only one hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Why can't it be both? It is possible to find someone that you like and that your parents/family like as well, you know. In my experience, friends and family are often a better judge of a potential significant other because they're not viewing the relationship with a biased or rose-tinted viewpoint.