15+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was a catch myself. Not enough to overturn it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stop them gashing us up the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    A little bit of hyperbole here.
    It's really not, the ball clearly comes loose then retucked. There's no obscuring of the ball, it was very easy to call that one.

I think they're counting control before that camera shot from behind when he tried to tuck it and it was kinda loose.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a catch to me, he has possession when the first foot is still on ground, yeah he moves it for greater control, still possession akin to a RB switching which side he holds the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I think they're counting control before that camera shot from behind when he tried to tuck it and it was kinda loose.
    I just don't see how something can be both under control and kind of loose. Once the ball moved around and he re-adjusts his grip, it isn't under control until he stepped out of bounds.

Fetcher Cox very quiet today.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Looks like a catch to me, he has possession when the first foot is still on ground, yeah he moves it for greater control, still possession akin to a RB switching which side he holds the ball.
    Intermittent possession before coming down with both feet means no possession. The fact that the ball moves means he didn't have control until after that foot lifts. It was a bad call and the NFL will release a statement about it I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Catch / no catch rule is silly. Just let it play out already

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I just don't see how something can be both under control and kind of loose. Once the ball moved around and he re-adjusts his grip, it isn't under control until he stepped out of bounds.
    That's not what I said though. I said in control and then he went to tuck it and the tuck was kind of loose. If he has control in bounds, it doesn't matter if he moves it to a wobbly position while stepping out.

And I don't know if he really did have control on that first part, that's just what I guess they're saying.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confusion on the Eagles there, free TD. This is turning into shootout with defense optional.

Avengers commercial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, um, CNN, props for following the Super Bowl and all, but, um...

I'm not convinced that caption should go with one dude's face in another dude's crotch. Yeah it was a great play, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    That's not what I said though. I said in control and then he went to tuck it and the tuck was kind of loose. If he has control in bounds, it doesn't matter if he moves it to a wobbly position while stepping out.

And I don't know if he really did have control on that first part, that's just what I guess they're saying.
    Yes it does because until he comes down with both feet, he has no possession of the ball. He has to regain control then come down with both feet again. He didn't. Watch for the NFL statement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Catch / no catch rule is silly. Just let it play out already
    Pretty much, people get too semantical about what is/isn't a catch.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Did I mention I'm beginning to hate covers

Deleted
    Hogan 2018 > Moss 2008.

Nice move by Hogan.

But now every Gosty kick is making me nervous as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yes it does because until he comes down with both feet, he has no possession of the ball. He has to regain control then come down with both feet again. He didn't. Watch for the NFL statement.
    During that part he touched with both feet, then stepped out when tucking it.

As I said, I don't know if he actually had control there, if he did, it was split-second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey, um, CNN, props for following the Super Bowl and all, but, um...

I'm not convinced that caption should go with one dude's face in another dude's crotch. Yeah it was a great play, but still.
    CNN pushing their gay liberal agenda!
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes