Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    No, I levelled in Horde zones to avoid that. Helped the guild in m+ all day as people wanted their weekly done, as well as to gear up alts. Seeing as I'm the only active tank that happens quite a lot.
    wow.... id tell them no allied races are better.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    to get from 1-62 takes 5.48m exp, used to be 1.84m to get 1-60, so i suggest trying to use heirlooms it doesnt actually speed you up as much as it used to.
    Currently 49. Twenty-nine levels in 26.5 hours. Not too bad really. If I did my math right, I should be able to hit every 1-60 zone on Kalimdor (minus Darkshore and Bloodmyst) by ~61 without heirlooms. Started at 20 -> Ashenvale -> Stonetalon -> Desolace -> S. Barrens -> Dustwallow ->Felwood -> Winterspring -> Feralas (Curent) -> 1K Needles -> Tanaris -> Un'Goro -> Silithus

If I take one of each armor type (Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest works great) completely through each zone on each continent for both factions, I'll unlock every non-dungeon questing Tmog. Future toons will have heirlooms, of course, but I wanted a good starting control point to base my comparisons.

I really, really wish that BC - WoD was 60 - 100 so I could cherry pick the zones I want to do. Other than that one nitpick, leveling is working great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Level 30 with my void elf.

Thus far I played trough Ashenvale... the zone is just horrible... quests seem badly connected and there's a lot of backtracking, for example:
    1) get 10 satyr horns, a cup from the main altar and kill the satyr leader
    2) turn them in
    3) great, now go back there kill 15 satyr and collect 10 wood...
    The volcano quest also seems rather oddly balanced; the mobs are tough.

As many previously hinted at it; I dread 61-80 :S
    I found Ashenvale to be quite smooth. To be fair, it might be because Horde basically owns the zone now.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2018-02-05 at 09:21 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I just wiped for the first time in a 1-60 dungeon.. The second to last and the last boss of Diremaul Gordok wing are fucking brutal, as a protection paladin there was scarcely anything I could do than to pray for mortal strike to be blocked whenever my cds weren't available which of course let to me dying horribly and get accused for wearing "ret gear" whatever the fuck that means at low levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on Velf atm. Level 44.

About halfway. I am super lazy so I just level in dungeons as healer having the tank on /follow and pressing renew every 10s. Tbh the wings are a bit too shadow priest like, so im doing it just for the sake of having the set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain Tauren level 71.
    Taking my time and doing some of the zones I haven't done in years. It is really refreshing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Got 50 on my Void Elf Warrior... leveling has not been as bad or slow as some people seem to suggest.
    The first 60 levels are only slightly worse than they were before the patch. Once you hit 60 you'll feel the burn start to kick in.

52 on void elf. Some zones are definitely feeling bad for levelling speed

Finished levelling yesterday. Already race changed my shadow priest and gave her the armor aswell.

Also I was the first velf on my realm to reach 110 from scratch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Emissary/WQ tokens (+ on alts)/Mission table

Done in a week (Especially if you abuse alts)
    I always hate this argument" Oh well it is not so hard if you have a level 110 of each class, and them farm portals ever 6 hours for a chance for a rep token" that is not a good excuse for why it is so god forsaken slow to get on your first charcter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Emissary/WQ tokens (+ on alts)/Mission table

Done in a week (Especially if you abuse alts)
    My alts are glitched i think. They cannot do any wq or unlock dailies on all but one of the continents in argus.

They need to buff the wq rep to the same amount broken islajds gives imo.

Also rng plays a VERY big part in the table

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I always hate this argument" Oh well it is not so hard if you have a level 110 of each class, and them farm portals ever 6 hours for a chance for a rep token" that is not a good excuse for why it is so god forsaken slow to get on your first charcter.
    Pluuus the seemingly low drop rate and how rng heavy it is. I am exalted with nightfallen and can easily be with tauren

But i main alliance sooo stuck with a FAR longer grind.

Just wish tue argus wq gave the 150-350 rep the old stuff does.

When I'm done with artifact stuff for all alts and specs (that I care about), I will start with my Highmountain....hmm....druid? We'll see..
    Mother pus bucket!

I haven't even started yet, because I'm not really in any rush. 3 of my 4 "mains" can't even be any allied races, and the heritage armors doesn't even look that good. The only thing that's awesome is the velf wings, but the set in and of itself is like TBC quality and I'll never bring myself to use it anyway.

I'll probably spend a few more weeks focusing on gearing and doing the mage towers for most alts, since that's actually pretty fun as opposed to levelling through artificially inflated content for the 15th time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    My alts are glitched i think. They cannot do any wq or unlock dailies on all but one of the continents in argus.
    That's not a glitch, that's all you get without doing the storyline. The westernmost zone is unlocked on all alts, for the other two you need to follow the story.

Working on nightborne. Currently at lvl 38. But i'm not in a hurry and i will take my time.

I will ultimately do all of them. Only have to farm a little bit of red for argussian reach. Then i have all of them unlocked.

i got about 90 levels to go.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Full quest chain had me at or near honored, after that the 3 weekly quests, 2 from illidan and one from turalyon each give 1k rep, so thats 3k a week, emissary of argus is most often 2 times a week, so another 3k there, and then I usually get 1-2 missions each day for their rep token from order hall mission table, so that is another 1500 rep or so.

All in all took me 2-3 weeks from honor to exalted, but I did it directly after blizzcon as I knew how much of a pain it would be otherwise. I still managed to miss that I hadnt done highmountain, so now Im working on that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look more bullshit about this. I always used to quest for lvling, and with looms it is faster after the changes :P I cherrypicked the most efficent zones all the way to 100, I even stayed behind to 63 in vanilla zones before heading off to grizzly hills, then MoP to 93 and off to dreanor, did 2,5 zones and flew around for some objectives and finished off in spires of arak due to 20% more xp from building there.

Didnt take much time at all, just proves how mindless some people approached lvling/dungeon spamming to max level.

THIS is fun, spamming the same old dungeons with 0 challange was not, I never made it past 60-80 bracket due to how much I hate those dungeons since TBC and WoTLK burnout.
    I totally forgot about the bonus XP stuff in WoD...I haven't touched leveling there in so long and that was nerfed in Legion that I absolutely forgot.

THANKS. I can grab treasures for 16xxx XP with BoA, and the XP mission within a zone is like 105k and some of those are SO easy.

I also forgot I have a ton of WoD daily cooldown mats, so I made myself a 705 weapon and it is going fast. I got free of dungeons for a bit and that XP is SO fast.

For 90-98 I suggest not doing dungeons...but really only if you have flying. Flying made me get 3 level in a couple hours...so fast

46 on my emo elf currently. I'm not in any kind of hurry. This will be my first time leveling something through Draenor with flying, so I'm interested to see how that goes. 100-110 will go by fast because of invasions.

Lvl 66 on my Nightborne. Worse part is that it's a hunter and I doubt I'll ever use that mog, unless I make another.

Deleted
    Velf level 57. so i imagine a few more week before i hit max level

Currently lvl28 (only played like 2h, + lost time on getting enchant for heirlooms) on my Lightforged Draenei. Im aiming for the Paladin/Plate set. Currently Im surprised by the damage the Racial provide (Light's judgement). I don't know how hard it hit fully geared on lvl110. I couldnt find the info at the moment. But its currently doing 3k on lvl28 and can crit. And I like the fact that it targets an ennemy so its a cast and forget thing. (Would have been fun to precast it on the ground, but theres advantages/inconvenient for both ways).

Anybody know how hard it hits lvl110? The tooltip says AttackPower x5, but with my 100 attack power I was doing 2,3k lat time I looked, so I dont think it scale this way.