Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't really see why tier needed buff, it was already okay-ish on a couple of fights with timings. Also with bracers on Kingaroth you can use AotW on pull and it will be up on 1st adds more reliably now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    That was actually a bit funny. Thank you.
    Made me lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    At least 2.5%.
    Asked and answered, this thread delivers!

The impact of the Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece bonus will be interesting to see. Particularly for those who stack Qa'pla, Eredun War Order and Call of the Wild. We already had huge synergies with that combo. Be interesting to see how the additional 1/2 second hits the overall numbers. Clearly it'll be positive, but how much I'll leave to the number-crunchers

Quote Originally Posted by Heladane View Post
    Asked and answered, this thread delivers!

The impact of the Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece bonus will be interesting to see. Particularly for those who stack Qa'pla, Eredun War Order and Call of the Wild. We already had huge synergies with that combo. Be interesting to see how the additional 1/2 second hits the overall numbers. Clearly it'll be positive, but how much I'll leave to the number-crunchers
    It's .5 seconds. Realistically it will not be enough to give you an extra AOTW in a fight, because you need 14 seconds (or more with relics, I've got 15 seconds) of reduction to take advantage of a use, which is equal to 28 kill commands to get that much reduction. On a 4 minute varimathras kill, you're looking at a ~30 second reduction if you use qa'pla, so look at a varimathras kill and see if 30 seconds is enough for the aspect to come back up and be used a second time.

That's not saying it isn't neat. It'll make things more reliable, and higher is always good - sometimes timings will work, sometimes they won,t and they're more likely to work now than before. It's just not a reliable real-scenario increase. I'm sure sims can give us a good average when they're updated, though, but it's not something you'll notice when you go to raid tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryzvwald View Post
    You play with bad teammates then if you top the damage given equal item level as BM hunter.
    My guild is not that bad we killed Argus mythic 8X in the world I think... My main is mm and I switch to bm when I feel it is better and as I said I have no problem to top
    And I can swear my guild has a lot of dps beasts

Quote Originally Posted by donmargarito View Post
    Im happy with this but I can't understand why do you complain so much, hunter bm dps in raid is very good but the aoe is so shitty that we will be always at the bottom in overall rankings. The only solution is changing the aoe mechanic, but appart from that if there is no aoe I top without any problem
    There's no need to change the mechanic. They could just buff the damage of beast cleave and it would fine. Changing the mechanic would be preferable but not required.

Hmmm, interesting, not exactly massive but I must give CotW and Qa'pla a go; the extra KCs should fit well, and a faster refreshing turtle and sprint is no bad thing. I much prefer the play style of the boots with the AotB talent to any KC build when using BM.

Agreed on BM AoE, but that won't change now. If you're into big AoE numbers, MM and War Belt is the way to go.

This hardly does anything for the overall rankings of BM. Still bad. But it's okay, because we get to do no damage while on the move! Mobility yay...
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    This hardly does anything for the overall rankings of BM. Still bad. But it's okay, because we get to do no damage while on the move! Mobility yay...
    Its sad that BM's selling point is doing damage on the move, thanks to 'class fantasy' all 3 specs used to make that claim. While I enjoyed Legion overall, only my love of the class kept me still playing a hunter.

I saw a couple posts about the 4-pieces bonus with Qa'pla, but what about killer cobra? Since i don't have good wf/tf from tomb, i just use 4 pieces t 21 and frenzy/killer cobra (haven't tested with bracer yet) but i got AotW almost each 1 min, sometimes i need to delay a couple seconds to alying with crows/thunderslash

Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    I saw a couple posts about the 4-pieces bonus with Qa'pla, but what about killer cobra? Since i don't have good wf/tf from tomb, i just use 4 pieces t 21 and frenzy/killer cobra (haven't tested with bracer yet) but i got AotW almost each 1 min, sometimes i need to delay a couple seconds to alying with crows/thunderslash
    After doing some rather extensive sims on my character today, I've completely changed my build to pull out a few more percent damage out of my toon.

The following is my old build:
    -4pc t20 (ilvl 930 gear)
    -2pc t21 (ilvl 945 gear)
    -Argus/965 Shadow-Singed Fang Trinkets
    -Prydaz/Sephuz Legendaries
    -Cobra/Stomp/OwtP/Crows/Killer Cobra for talents

Now, my build looks like this:
    -2pc t20 (ilvl 930 gear)
    -4pc t21 (ilvl 945 gear)
    -Argus/905 CoF Trinkets
    -Prydaz/CotW Legendaries
    -Cobra/DF/Bestial Fury/Crows/Killer Cobra for talents

My build changed drastically today, and I have to say the newer build feels great. The uptime on AotW is insane. I'm happy that I can abandon a two pieces of my t20 930 gear. I couldn't stand wearing it. The only thing that bothers me with my new build is that 905 CoF is simming over 965 Shadow-Singed Fang. It's ~1% difference between the two for me.

Deleted
    still a smaller buff than needed. some fights if played well BM can keep up but it should have a competitive edge. even MM struggles to top meters now.

make us all the same as WW

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    After doing some rather extensive sims on my character today, I've completely changed my build to pull out a few more percent damage out of my toon.

-4pc t20 (ilvl 930 gear)
    -2pc t21 (ilvl 945 gear)

-2pc t20 (ilvl 930 gear)
    -4pc t21 (ilvl 945 gear)
    -Argus/905 CoF Trinkets
    -Prydaz/CotW Legendaries

My build changed drastically today, and I have to say the newer build feels great. The uptime on AotW is insane. I'm happy that I can abandon a two pieces of my t20 930 gear. I couldn't stand wearing it. The only thing that bothers me with my new build is that 905 CoF is simming over 965 Shadow-Singed Fang. It's ~1% difference between the two for me.
    Nearly the same for me, except on old gear I had Huntmaster + Sephuz + Aspect of the Beast and on new one I got CotW + Apex.
    Also I had to resocket/enchant everything from crit to mastery.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...rBRUgHRELMTazV

My old setup sims 30k lower now. Will see how it will be in practice, since DF build is easier to f*** up compared to stomp.
    Last edited by andreasels; 2018-02-07 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfiend76 View Post
    Its sad that BM's selling point is doing damage on the move, thanks to 'class fantasy' all 3 specs used to make that claim. While I enjoyed Legion overall, only my love of the class kept me still playing a hunter.
    Yeah. All 3 hunter specs are underperforming compared to a lot of their counterparts. Even SV doing better now is still under more than half of melee specs it seems. And SV is not very fun to play imho (ya ya I know others think otherwise if you play the Pumpo spec)
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Totall DPS change is around 5%.

There you go, now where is my money.?
    Danwo

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post

-4pc t20 (ilvl 930 gear)
    -2pc t21 (ilvl 945 gear)

-2pc t20 (ilvl 930 gear)
    -4pc t21 (ilvl 945 gear)
    -Argus/905 CoF Trinkets
    -Prydaz/CotW Legendaries

I don't remeber when, but a i saw a blue post saying that if you use 4 piece T 21 + CoF, the bonus tier will be reduced by 50% (its 3 sec now, with CoF will be 1,5 sec)

I don't remeber when, but a i saw a blue post saying that if you use 4 piece T 21 + CoF, the bonus tier will be reduced by 50% (its 3 sec now, with CoF will be 1,5 sec)
    Pretty sure they reverted that because warriors screamed like stuck pigs about it.

They reverted the 50% change, instead the proc for cooldown reduction is reduced by 1 sec to 3 sec (down from 4 sec). This change also buffed the primary stats of the trinket by 13%.