Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    See Ron Paul above. I happen to mostly agree.
    Ron Paul has not read the warrant......

- - - Updated - - -

He was in Russia and never hid that from anyone.

He consistently denied what dossier alleged he did there though, and as far as we know there is no evidence to contrary, classified or not, so i don't see how confirming he was there helps your case in any way.
    He handed over documents to a Russian spy in 2013 and Trump hired him on his staff in 2015.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Edit: We the people are only powerful in unity. I refuse to denigrate my fellow Americans... even if I slip up once in a while. This is not our fault, but is the machinations of those whose power is directly aligned with the populace not being unified.
    It's not really about denigration, for me. I'm not making this point to be all "lol, u so dumb". It's about moral and ethical responsibility. I see the "oh, we were deluded by sparkly lights and promises of ponies" to be an abdication of taking reponsibility for one's own choices. If you voted for Trump, and the country loses international respect and the economy suffers as a result, you need to wear that mistake. Admitting that you made that mistake is the first step to not repeating it. I don't even want to tar-and-feather them and get them to be all ashamed of what they've done; this isn't about rubbing a puppy's nose in their business, either. I want them to realize what they've done, and the harm it causes, and come to the conclusion that they need to be better, so it can't happen again.

And frankly, it can't come from outside. They'll resist that. We can't tell them they're wrong, they have to realize it. And if they can't, things won't get better. That's the issue, and why I'm taking this kind of stance. It isn't antagonism, it's worry. It's like knowing your cousin has a drinking problem, and you've just heard he's run his car into a tree while soused out of his mind. If he won't admit he has a problem and get help, he won't get better, but the alternative is watching him drink himself to death, and worrying he'll not just hurt himself but hurt someone else in the process.

Ron Paul has not read the warrant......
    This is thread about memo, not warrant; both sides supposedly read the warrant(s) before issuing their memo and their comments on it.

As such it remains relevant.

He handed over documents to a Russian spy in 2013 and Trump hired him on his staff in 2015.
    Do you remember which documents those were too?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is thread about memo, not warrant
    The former, is about the later...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    This is thread about memo, not warrant; both sides supposedly read the warrant(s) before issuing their memo and their comments on it.

As such it remains relevant.
    The only way it is relevant, when replying to what is actually in the warrant, is to show how it impacted someone’s opinion. As in, believing things that are not actually true.

Do you remember which documents those were too?
    Yes, I know what documents he handed over to a Russian spy. I also know the spy fled to Russia when he was caught and is busted calling Page an idiot. As in, if Page had access to sensitive information, like as part of a president’s team, he would be stupid enough to hand it over.

In short... Page handed over all the documents he could, based on a Russian Spy’s request.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The only way it is relevant, when replying to what is actually in the warrant, is to show how it impacted someone’s opinion. As in, believing things that are not actually true.
    How exactly can you say that they are not actually true if you haven't seen warrant yourself?

Yes, I know what documents he handed over to a Russian spy. I also know the spy fled to Russia when he was caught and is busted calling Page an idiot. As in, if Page had access to sensitive information, like as part of a president’s team, he would be stupid enough to hand it over.
    So, which information it was exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly can you say that they are not actually true if you haven't seen warrant yourself?
    Because it contradicts what people who read the warrant, from both parties. You are showing how prevalent a lie is, when even the liar admits it and you still ignore it.

So, which information it was exactly?
    All of the information the Russian Spy asked for and he had access to. Then, without any experience, because a Trump advisor, which would grant him access to more information.

@Shalcker what did the Russian Spy ask for?
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-06 at 03:39 PM.

It's been over a year and Democrats still can't prove anything with Trump, should we stop wasting tax payers money to fuel peoples political hate agenda? This memo proves they have an agenda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    It's been over a year and Democrats still can't prove anything with Trump, should we stop wasting tax payers money to fuel peoples political hate agenda? This memo proves they have an agenda!
    Trump is in jail. Don’t let the shadow government trick you. This is the deep state using a fake Trump to push the wallstreet agenda.

Bannon kicked out? Wallstreet booming? Trade deficit increasing? Yet, you think this is the real Trump? What’s next, you are going to tell me, that the real Trump, who bravely called out Obama for his vacations, would go to a golf course as much as this fake Trump? People keep calling Trump a massive liar, but this is the deep state touting the deep state line. How can Trump be 6’3 and 239, when consequtive super bowl winner Kyle Long is 6’3 270? No, it’s not a lie... This Trump isn’t made of human flesh. This is a Hillary/Deepstate/Shadow government automaton.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-06 at 03:49 PM.

Democrats don't need to prove anything; Mueller does.

#themoreyouknow

Hahahahahahaha the irony, "ohh its been a year, A YEAR you hear!" Meanwhile "What can we snag Hillary on" several years or even longer since they started the witchhunt of her. LMAO Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Democrats don't need to prove anything; Mueller does.

#themoreyouknow
    And all the evidence mueller is basing his investigation on are from Democrat lies

#Iknowmorethanyou

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Hahahahahahaha the irony, "ohh its been a year, A YEAR you hear!" Meanwhile "What can we snag Hillary on" several years or even longer since they started the witchhunt of her. LMAO Hilarious
    Why are you bringing up Hillary? She lost, get over it. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's not really about denigration, for me. I'm not making this point to be all "lol, u so dumb". It's about moral and ethical responsibility. I see the "oh, we were deluded by sparkly lights and promises of ponies" to be an abdication of taking reponsibility for one's own choices. If you voted for Trump, and the country loses international respect and the economy suffers as a result, you need to wear that mistake. Admitting that you made that mistake is the first step to not repeating it. I don't even want to tar-and-feather them and get them to be all ashamed of what they've done; this isn't about rubbing a puppy's nose in their business, either. I want them to realize what they've done, and the harm it causes, and come to the conclusion that they need to be better, so it can't happen again.

And frankly, it can't come from outside. They'll resist that. We can't tell them they're wrong, they have to realize it. And if they can't, things won't get better. That's the issue, and why I'm taking this kind of stance. It isn't antagonism, it's worry. It's like knowing your cousin has a drinking problem, and you've just heard he's run his car into a tree while soused out of his mind. If he won't admit he has a problem and get help, he won't get better, but the alternative is watching him drink himself to death, and worrying he'll not just hurt himself but hurt someone else in the process.
    They won't realize any of that, because their demigod refuses to apologize and admit when he's wrong.

The simple fact of the matter is this is a cyclical problem. The base wants a racist troll to antagonize the left and women and minorities and people of other persuasions and genders. Trump panders to the base. The base doesn't want to admit they're wrong. Trump gives them reasons to not admit they are wrong so lessons never get learned so they keep wanting all those people to be trolled....on and on. The feed each other. They gave him the power, he gives them ability to never admit they're wrong.

The bitch of it is...Trump called it when he said he could just shoot someone ion the street and it wouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I'm having a hard time finding any legitimate reason he is so personally invested in this other than that he is caught up in the wrongdoing as a transition team member.
    Remember, he refused to say if he worked on the memo with the white house. Which is basically what got him in trouble the first time, and is basically why he was supposed to recuse himself and then just never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    And all the evidence mueller is basing his investigation on are from Democrat lies
    Yes! It’s their plan in case the real Trump makes his triamphant return from Gitmo, much like Napoleon returned to the shores of Europe from exile. Their hand size is not the only thing they have in common...

Why are you bringing up Hillary? She lost, get over it. (:
    She paid for the dossier and controlls the fake Trump! Wake up!!

Because it contradicts what people who read the warrant, from both parties. You are showing how prevalent a lie is, when even the liar admits it and you still ignore it.
    Where exactly it contradicts it?
    And why exactly would liar admitting anything mean it's true at all? :/
    You seem to just want to trust liars when it fits you...

All of the information the Russian Spy asked for and he had access to. Then, without any experience, because a Trump advisor, which would grant him access to more information.
    He didn't have access to any secret stuff, he didn't break any NDAs, didn't break any laws... what exactly was wrong with what he did?

@Shalcker what did the Russian Spy ask for?
    You could have just said you have no idea.

Page provided documents relating to his own energy business venture. To get possible deals from Russia. Basically free market research, as far as i see.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.

How exactly is that wrong in any way or tells anything bad about his character?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2018-02-06 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She paid for the dossier and controlls the fake Trump! Wake up!!
    You fool! She IS the fake Trump!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

He didn't have access to any secret stuff, he didn't break any NDAs, didn't break any laws... what exactly was wrong with what he did?

He provided documents relating to his own energy business venture. To get possible deals from Russia. Basically free market research, as far as i see.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.

How exactly is that wrong in any way or tells anything bad about his character?
    Basically what you're arguing is that none of this should be investigated.

- We know for a fact Russia meddled in the election process in an effort to get Trump elected.
    - We know multiple people Trump had on his team have at best lied about reasonable on the surface meetings with Russian power players and at worst lied about meeting Russians for nefarious reasons.
    - Numerous people from this group have already been indicted.

And you think none of this means anything and should just be forgotten about.

There is more actual information and evidence here than there was on Hillary's emails, Benghazi, birther crap, Pizza gate, Obama being a Muslim, Obama being a terrorist sympathizer...combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuenes admits now that there was information on Trump’s opposition detailed in the warrant. He now claims the font should have been bigger. Gowdy is also on record saying the Russian investigation would have been going, even without the dossier. He specifically pointed to 4 other items that have nothing to do with dossier, but implicate Russia.

Showed that he is a willing agent for a Russian spy... he proved that he would get all information he can. Then joined the staff of a presidential candidate, without any experience. Gaining more access to provide more information, that he showed he was willing to do.

I do know... what did I say that was wrong? Just because you are dumb enough to give me a soap box to describe what he handed over, while you knew what it was... isn’t my problem. Your nonsense tact... not mine. Show one thing I said that was wrong? Too bad, so sad...

He provided documents relating to his own energy business venture. To get possible deals from Russia. Basically free market research, as far as i see.
    And when he is a president’s advisor, which information from his own job would he provide?

How exactly is that wrong?
    You don’t see anything wrong, with showing willingness to cooperate with a Russian Spy? Oh you are Russian... he is your spy... your spy got info from Page... Russian Spy...

Ask me more questions... I want to see how many times I can say Russian Spy...
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-06 at 04:32 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    You missing the part where Manafort money laundering while working for Trump campaign as a go between with Russia
    Oh right, thank you. @Dacien just lives in his own little world when it comes to the intellectual honesty of the Mueller investigation. The Trump-Russia collusion has already been confirmed, by Donnie Dum-Dum Jr himself.