Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde got all the cool races, Alliance got retextured old races plus furass fox race.

It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.

The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.

The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.

And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.

Blizzard wtf?

"Badass draenor orcs." Cus brown orcs are so much better than dark iron dwarves. Or void elves...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Why do people think Vulpera are gonna be Alliance? They work with the Horde in questing. That'd be like the Nightborne debacle all over again, only worse because at least the Nightborne worked with BOTH Horde and Alliance.

Why are people assuming that Vulpera will be Alliance? Aren't they sort of tied to the Horde in BfA...?

And if the addition of Vulpera as a playable race can drive away the crowd that's childish enough to be concerned by such things as they're playing a PG12 game with one of the most cartoony styles out there, then that's a bonus.

I think it's pretty clear that Vulpera are being created to be the Gnomes of the Horde.

I think horde will get Vulpera.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke
    Where's your source on this because all I see is Alliance crybabies begging Blizzard for it even though the Vulpera are a race that is working with the HORDE in BfA. It would make absolutely no sense for them to join the Alliance. It would be like the Horde getting Broken or Eradar or the Blood Elves going to Alliance.

Deleted
    How many of these subjective threads about allied races do we need? I find void elves better than any other allied race and they made me want to roll alliance even more.
    Funny how opinions work, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain taurens and Zandalar are retextured too.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.
    Weird conclusion considering they gave the Alliance the most popular Allied Race in game so far...

For me atleast, It would make more sense if they add Vulpera to alliance since they already use goblin skeleton.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Weird conclusion considering they gave the Alliance the most popular Allied Race in game so far...
    lol no thats nightborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Alliance got Vulpera? Source/proof please?

All I saw was Vulpera was added, but didn't see what side they're joining.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Vulpera aren't confirmed to be playable.
    2. If they were, we don't know what their faction would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Alliance got Vulpera? Source/proof please?

All I saw was Vulpera was added, but didn't see what side they're joining.
    There’s no confirmation. People are just assuming that. Even though the Horde are the ones who befriend them in Vol’dun

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And if the addition of Vulpera as a playable race can drive away the crowd that's childish enough to be concerned by such things as they're playing a PG12 game with one of the most cartoony styles out there, then that's a bonus.
    Didn't they all leave already because of the pandas?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

The fox people are on the kultiras isles, alliance.
    The snake people are the zandalar isles race I think...

7+ Year Old Account
    Dunno man, those DI dwarfs look pretty good
    https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/96...0%7Ctwterm%5E0

Guys they are flagged as horde in the charraces database. If you look at the column 9 there are 2 possible values, one for horde races and one for alliance races. They have the horde value.

The Horde can keep the fox people thank you very much.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4