Okay, now that Vulpera have a PROPER model I can definitely see them as an allied race. Hell, even I'll admit they do look cute!

Can't wait to see updated goblins and most of all: updated worgens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    How dare they! Only Horde are allowed cool things!!!111! D:
    Horde is best faction...
    Look at my sig.

- - - Updated - - -

http://bfa.wowhead.com/news=281580/b...1:84150:0:10+0

So precious...
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Don't really understand why people still think mission tables are the end of the world.
    They were fine in Legion and with the right AddOns you were done with them in under a minute.
    Eh, they are not the end of the world. I find them a dull feature, involving zero gameplay or player participation. For example, order campaigns, I enjoy those on every class (some more than others), but to lock parts of them behind missions is not needed. Not only that, but having to wait and complete 5 of them for the next quest of the campaign is inane. I would rather collect 5 items from dungeons (yes there are dungeon quests, I generally do not mind those) or even better, 5 items around the game world, that's an easier and more of a RP element than time gating them.

They are just so cheap as a feature of an MMORPG.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Horde is best faction...
    Look at my sig.
    Alliance is best faction...
    Look at MY sig Undead boy!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Okay, now that Vulpera have a PROPER model I can definitely see them as an allied race. Hell, even I'll admit they do look cute!

Can't wait to see updated goblins and most of all: updated worgens.
    That is the worst thing about it (I mean actually it isn't bad at all), they are actually really adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Eh, they are not the end of the world. I find them a dull feature, involving zero gameplay or player participation. For example, order campaigns, I enjoy those on every class (some more than others), but to lock parts of them behind missions is not needed. Not only that, but having to wait and complete 5 of them for the next quest of the campaign is inane. I would rather collect 5 items from dungeons (yes there are dungeon quests, I generally do not mind those) or even better, 5 items around the game world, that's an easier and more of a RP element than time gating them.

They are just so cheap as a feature of an MMORPG.

Alliance is best faction...
    Look at MY sig Undead boy!
    Let's face it, if it weren't gated behind missions, it would simply be gated behind the weekly reset.
    It's not like this time gated stuff came with the mission tables. It was there before and it will be there after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Don't really understand why people still think mission tables are the end of the world.
    They were fine in Legion and with the right AddOns you were done with them in under a minute.
    Because people complain about everything. Mission tables were worth complaining about in WoD when they actually gave the upper hand for the legendary ring quest, also it took forever to actually build up (shipyard). They're perfect in Legion, they're done right; I actually enjoy the feature. If anything, I'd like more emphasis on the mission tables, missions like dungeon missions were only realistically relevant for about a month or so into Legion. I'd love to see a continuation on missions that give your followers items, as well as AP, gold, and items bi-weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Don't Void Elves also have that effect on their hair and stuff too?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Paladins should have been locked within Alliance only (as Shamans Horde only).

I fully understand why they decided to give them to one another (balancing raid bosses keeping in mind that one faction could not have some party tools was difficult) but lorewise it has been a ridiculous choice, nevertheless.
    When alliance finally gets Wildhammer dwarves they would end up getting shamans with them anyway =P
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

anyone else notice that every allied race except zandalari is or was infused with some type of power?

highmountain = druidic blessing

lightforged = light infusion

void elf = void infusion

nightborne = altered by the nightwell

dark iron = fire element

just a weird coincidence i noticed. zandalari do have glowing eyes, so maybe we'll learn something about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    anyone else notice that every allied race except zandalari is or was infused with some type of power?

void elf = void infusion

dark iron = fire element

just a weird coincidence i noticed. zandalari do have glowing eyes, so maybe we'll learn something about them.
    Thin humans = starvation/crack

void elf = void infusion

dark iron = fire element

Yeah. I was thinking the other day that instead of draenor orcs (brown) and orcs (green), we kinda should have orcs (brown) and fel orcs (green). Since the green skin is the deviation that came from being infused with fel (like the examples you listed, they were infused with a type of power). In a way, our orcs are kind of the first allied race, in the sense of it being a race that exists as a recolored texture/being infused with some power aha.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Thin humans = starvation/crack
    i would say meth. they just need to add scab customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    When alliance finally gets Wildhammer dwarves they would end up getting shamans with them anyway =P
    That could work.

But other things don’t work. You want to give Paladins to Horde? Call them Dark guardians or something like that. Simply reskin and rename Pallies abilities, I can live with that.

But let the retarded pallies out of the horde, please, they simply make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    So in France we have more than 700 kilometers of traffic jam around Paris because parisians are shitty drivers in the snow, while someone is driving is space quietly

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    (Cpt.) Placeholder(s)?
    Sounds like a Beta reference to:
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would say meth. they just need to add scab customization.
    Kul'Tiran = Food
    Vulpera = Sugar and Spice and everything Nice
    Draenor Orcs = Blood

That's all I can think of

hey guys, remember a few dozen pages ago when some people were trashing the shaved dark iron females hairstyles? They said it was too "tumblr"?

Here's an old fanart from tumblr of a dark iron dwarf sporting a hairstyle with a shaved side! LMAO

I love the fanart and I love the shaved hairstyles on the models, but the coincidence was just too good not to mention

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    hey guys, remember a few dozen pages ago when some people were trashing the shaved dark iron females hairstyles? They said it was too "tumblr"?

Here's an old fanart from tumblr of a dark iron dwarf sporting a hairstyle with a shaved side! LMAO

I love the fanart and I love the shaved hairstyles on the models, but the coincidence was just too good not to mention
    Okay.. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but to be fair this post is literally from Tumblr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    So the Vulpera aren't just a look at the updated goblins, they are also a look at updated worgen, because of the facial options and how we can actually have different eyes and snouts and such. Chris Robinson did say that there will be more options to choose from than the "angry chihuahua" look.
    Looking at the newer Vulpera models, and yeah, I'm impressed with them now. Those female models look closer to the original worgen female model but better.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Okay.. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but to be fair this post is literally from Tumblr
    So I guess they were right after all haha!

If they are bringing back missions table, I hope they remove champion requirements completely and only have troops. That way the idea of it can die in flames during bfa.