Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Indeed Zandalari Paladins (with proper background lore for Prelates, to differentiate them from Light-y Paladins) make more sense than Zandalari Druids and Warlocks combined. Would trade both for Prelates, and I say that as a Druid Main.
    I would assume they're warlocks for the "hexxer" part of troll culture. Obviously not quite the same - I just wish there was a glyph to allow demonic pets to have troll masks, like Fiznak. Though, I'm sure you know all this lore.

I completely disagree with the druid part, though. Everything in any troll culture points to them being druids, though not the exact same as the type taught by the Cenarion Circle. Animal Loa are Wild Gods, the same as Goldrinn, Aviana, Ursoc/Ursol, etc. We see trolls turn into animals (or animal-troll hybrids) through said Loa in Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman, Zul'Drak, and Dinomancers on the Isle of Thunder/Isle of Giants. The Claws of Shirvallah talent was the troll equivalent to the worgen curse, which has been prevalent since Vanilla ZG, with Thekal and Arlokk - though all the Gurubashi and Amani priests had half-animal forms.

Considering we meet Gonk (who taught the Darkspear druidism through the Emerald Dream) in Zandalar (pic - NPC), it's safe to say that the Zandalari were the first ones to use druidism as trolls know it. No, it's not the exact same as Cenarius' teachings, but they would still be "druids" in WoW's rigid class names.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. The "beg" is very cartoony and Goblin-ish.
    On the other hand, the /sleep was made for Vulpera first. What with actually involving the tail.

Who knows, maybe they're doing Vulpera first and then modifying for Goblins since they can mostly just cut out the tail animations.

Kinda funny that the Vulpera currently have the more advanced model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Prelates are no Paladins.

Templars are not Paladins.

I am fine with trolls using some sort of God’s powers class, but possibly not holy light like Paladins do. Call them whatever you like, if you don’t want to create a new class just reskin icons, rename spells and change the color of the pallies’ light spells animations but, for the love of God cast away Paladins from the Horde.
    The game mechanical class is exactly that. Paladins are the stand in for any kind of "Holy Warrior". If we go by lore, we've got at least 4 different classes in the Paladin Order Hall.

The Light helps you if you have strong discipline and belief. Doesn't really matter what you believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Like, it's not that different from Zeliek honestly, because both the Freethinkers and Zeliek were from a time when Blizzard gave no shits about the lore.
    Zeliek's lore, actually. He's quite explicitly mentioned as an exception. He would work better as an anti Forsaken Paladin argument than a pro.

Won't there be 120 level talents? Thought they were on the blizzcon build.

7+ Year Old Account
    As we mentioned when race information for Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was datamined during development of Patch 7.3, we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future!
    Quote from Ornyx on Vulpera playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Won't there be 120 level talents? Thought they were on the blizzcon build.
    No. I somewhat doubt we're going to get much more than we have now either way. Maybe they'll eventually restructure when you get them, but you won't be getting more.

They already had to deal with severe ability bloat before, they're going to be far more concious of that now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vexali View Post
    Note how he doesn't actually say no to Vulpera specificially. Or even really mention them.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Zeliek is ONE guy and his beliefs are totally different from the forsaken

Prelate and freethinekers are a common thing in the Zandalari culture and civilization, who is totally religious and devoted oriented for the loas

if yous till cant see the difference, there is nothing i can do

And yes they use light, i don't know from were you coming up saying they do not have anything related to the light
    Common?

Citation needed, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vexali View Post
    That's the Vulpera version of "Don't worry about the datamined stuff, Allied Races are BfA "

Like, look at the customization, it's insane for just a NPC race.

That's the Vulpera version of "Don't worry about the datamined stuff, Allied Races are BfA "

Like, look at the customization, it's insane for just a NPC race.
    It's even less than that. He's really just saying that appearing in the player race list alone isn't conclusive evidence, which we already knew.

The most interesting part is the explanation of why some NPC races get put in there, IMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    Common?

Citation needed, please.
    a high caste of holy warriors is not common in a very religious society?

freethinkers and prelates are just a minor thing we see, since most of then are commanded by Zul

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    a high caste of holy warriors is not common in a very religious society?

freethinkers and prelates are just a minor thing we see, since most of then are commanded by Zul
    So you just assume they are common then? No actual lore behind it, just like I said?

Thanks, thought it was just head canon.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you just assume they are common then? No actual lore behind it, just like I said?

Thanks, thought it was just head canon.
    you can see a lot of then in ToT, you are one assuming they would not exist in Zandalar... why?

i think its you with your headcanon man, Zeliek is one exception, one man, he is not a forsaken organization, while zandalari paladins from zandalar exist ( those in tot are zandalari coming from Zandalar with Zul)

Deleted
    did anyone notice "The undermine" dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    did anyone notice "The undermine" dungeon?
    it was announced at Blizzcon IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    The main issue would be giving Alliance 2 human allied races before doing something more unique. Like sure I fully expect things like Wildhammer dwarves eventually.
    tbh Alliance has always been the faction of the "bland" races anyway.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

So am I right in saying it was just an updated build and we’re no closer to Alpha/Beta? Anything to indicate it’s coming this week?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    So am I right in saying it was just an updated build and we’re no closer to Alpha/Beta? Anything to indicate it’s coming this week?
    I still think Blizzard is targeting this week, though stuff might go wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    What is the Highmountain Tauren creation screen place?
    Also what do you want for the Zandalari Troll creation screen? Like what place for them to work out?
    I hope for dark irons its the Blackrock mountain or an area in Shadowforge City.

I would like it if they gave Shadowforge the suramar treatment, but I know it won't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I would like it if they gave Shadowforge the suramar treatment, but I know it won't happen.
    Why wouldn’t they? Every allied race has their own hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Why wouldn’t they? Every allied race has their own hub.
    I mean making it a proper city instead of just an instanced hub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I mean making it a proper city instead of just an instanced hub.
    It probably can't be a proper city , since its part of a dungeon as well. Unless we would get part of a city we haven't seen yet.