Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by happy jumping car View Post
    Yeah I read this in the wow chronicle tome 1, but I never rolled a dwarf or got interested in their story before, except for the dark iron a lil bit

But I mean, horde gets Zandalari who are living in the new islands of the expansion and alliance recruits some old enemies that we've been killin for 10 years, no sense

At least give us kul tiras people with fat and skinny human, yeah more human in the alliance
    You're either have literally know understanding of ANY of the lore in this game or are one masterful troll. You claim it makes no sense for the Dark Iron to be with the alliance because they're "old enemies" but you don't seem to understand that the Dark Iron dwarf's Queen is literally part of the Council of the Three Hammers that is literally part of the Alliance now. The Dark Iron becoming playable is just a formality at this point and soon I'm sure they'll do the same with the Wildhammer. Also going back to the old enemies comment, you clearly don't get that the Zandalari trolls absolutely hate the Dark Spear Trolls which are the tribe that is currently affiliated with the Horde, so just because they're old enemies doesn't mean anything. The quest chains will explain why.

Most likely the quest chain for the Dark Iron will be helping Queen-Regent Moira deal with the Dark Iron civil war that has been going on since the death of Emperor Dagran Thaurissan (her late husband). There are still a ton of Dark Irons who don't like the fact that she allied with the Bronzebeard and Wildhammer dwarfs. Honestly it makes MORE sense for the Dark Iron to become playable than the Zandalari. As Horde we're going to have to do something pretty damn major in order to get the Zandalari to play nice with the Dark Spear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGamer1101 View Post
    You're either have literally know understanding of ANY of the lore in this game or are one masterful troll. You claim it makes no sense for the Dark Iron to be with the alliance because they're "old enemies" but you don't seem to understand that the Dark Iron dwarf's Queen is literally part of the Council of the Three Hammers that is literally part of the Alliance now. The Dark Iron becoming playable is just a formality at this point and soon I'm sure they'll do the same with the Wildhammer. Also going back to the old enemies comment, you clearly don't get that the Zandalari trolls absolutely hate the Dark Spear Trolls which are the tribe that is currently affiliated with the Horde, so just because they're old enemies doesn't mean anything. The quest chains will explain why.

Most likely the quest chain for the Dark Iron will be helping Queen-Regent Moira deal with the Dark Iron civil war that has been going on since the death of Emperor Dagran Thaurissan (her late husband). There are still a ton of Dark Irons who don't like the fact that she allied with the Bronzebeard and Wildhammer dwarfs. Honestly it makes MORE sense for the Dark Iron to become playable than the Zandalari. As Horde we're going to have to do something pretty damn major in order to get the Zandalari to play nice with the Dark Spear.
    And with Zaldalari joining Horde, Ji Firepaws Pandarens have 0 reasons to stay in Horde because Zandalari are their ancient enemies...
    Last edited by mmoc098c331c43; 2018-02-08 at 09:45 AM.

Here is my new Warrior and Blacksmith..... They will be able to be warriors right?!?!?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Here is my new Warrior and Blacksmith..... They will be able to be warriors right?!?!?!
    Every race had the option to be a warrior. It is the only consistency there is regarding races and their available classes.

Deleted
    I feel dissapointed.

The Dark Irons were the race I was looking most forward to. The females look fine but the male beard and hair styles are just plain ugly. I am cool with them adding some thin beads but the hair styles on original dwarfs are just miles better. Only one hair style and one beard style are somewhat tolerable but far from good. I hope this is just early model thing or that they will add more styles. Even if it was just recolor of the original ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    So Fireblood + Forged in Flame is just a much, much better version of Stoneform. That seems fair....
    Well, only bc they nerfed Stoneform...it used to give you 10% reduced dmg and not just physical.

wow the racials are for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I normally dislike Dwarves, especially females.

But like... Those new alternative hairstyles and being molten. Fuck I'm actually considering to make one.
    I feel that way about Highmountain...getting some interesting new options can really make a race.

Mass Production... WTB that for Alchemy!

And that Fireblood must be imba for PvP BGs

And what's Mole Machine ? A mount, like Worgen's Wild Running, to travel underground avoiding everything?! o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Hemario View Post
    Every race had the option to be a warrior. It is the only consistency there is regarding races and their available classes.
    You left out hunter!!!! They could go that Blood Elf route and not give them Warriors to start.......

I can't see the link between dark iron dwarves and BFA story

This is a race that have been almost exterminated by its own kin long ago and we still fighting them in the WoW story

Plus, all the current dwarves players are not affiliated with any clan, so why it would be dark iron dwarves players ? Shadowforge City will be a new capital city ? ...
    Player characters have always been Bronzebeard Dwarves and the Dark Iron have been living in Ironforge since Cataclysm. Their leader(Moira Thaurissan) is a member of the Council of Three Hammers and leader of the PC dwarves(along with Muradin Bronzebeard and Falstad Wildhammer) and has been for seven real life years now.

Dark Irons sounds really fun! I'll deffinietly be making one! Their racials also look neat and fun.

I think they won't be able to do DK/DH in the beginning of the expansion, but maybe after a few months, when just everyone can have a 120 DI leveled they will break the limitation and let us create new DI death knight, because... let's be honest... they fit PERFECTLY. The only problem is that they start at 60 and thats a huge advantage against the rest of the classes in order to gain the heritage armor. This won't be a problem after few months, when the people already achieved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Someone at Blizz was playing a whole lot of Dragon Age.
    Dark Iron Dwarves been in game since 2004
    Dragon Age released in 2009

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Player characters have always been Bronzebeard Dwarves and the Dark Iron have been living in Ironforge since Cataclysm. Their leader(Moira Thaurissan) is a member of the Council of Three Hammers and leader of the PC dwarves(along with Muradin Bronzebeard and Falstad Wildhammer) and has been for seven real life years now.

She has nothing to do with dark iron, captured and had a child with an enemy faction leader just because of the lack of trust from her father

She is no dark iron, dark iron have nothing to do with her and they should remain in their fire mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    And with Zaldalari joining Horde, Ji Firepaws Pandarens have 0 reasons to stay in Horde because Zandalari are their ancient allies...
    You mean enemies right
    Last edited by mmoc860fcb4d54; 2018-02-08 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    You mean enemies right
    Oh well derp.. I had "Horde and Zandalari as allies" in my head and typed that instead of enemies

She has nothing to do with dark iron, captured and had a child with an enemy faction leader just because of the lack of trust from her father

She is no dark iron, dark iron have nothing to do with her and they should remain in their fire mountains
    She was married to Emperor Dagan Thaurissan and is the Empress of the Dark Iron. For a while she lead the Dark Iron to actually capture and control Ironforge, albeit by political maneuvering(she was never denounced by Magni so she was still the heir to Ironforge when he was turned to stone). Her son is the heir to both kingdoms.

I can't tell if you honestly have no grasp on the Dwarven lore and are arguing just to argue or if you're being intentionally obtuse because you don't like it.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    For ironforge!

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Dark Iron Dwarves been in game since 2004
    Dragon Age released in 2009
    I'm talking specifically about the heritage armor set.

The new transgender dwarves of color (or DoC) look great!

I'm glad blizzard is finally giving this oppressed side of society a voice in video games!! ) x3

x3 x3 x3

#furry4life