Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So... Are you the zombie leader or necromancer
    None, I was told to send this message.

Vote : Crissi

She won't be able to contribute in this game for the time being.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    i can switch and @Graeham claimed to have a vote on A-sayo but doesn't have a vote out at all. The two of us would be enough to secure a lynch.

Deleted
    Vote: A-sayo

That's L1

3rd party/Traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Oh crap, that's less time than I thought. Do we have a modified majority rule or something like that going on?
    First post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndaquill
    If no one reaches majority or modified majority vote by the end of the day, then the result will be a no lynch. The modified majority lynch rule is any player who at the end of the day has a majority of the votes cast on them will be lynched.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's not helping your case A-Sayo if you are being controlled by someone else who is sending messages through you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Yeah, that's not helping your case A-Sayo if you are being controlled by someone else who is sending messages through you!
    That won't help you either when the "someone else" will control one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    SatsuBL - I asked you a couple questions that I don't see you've answered yet. Why did you choose to unvote after it appeared we had a lynch? Even an unvote/revote would have made more sense. I'm assuming you trust A-sayo least given your vote but who do you think is most likely town at this point?
    Why I unvoted Razamith? Because I liked his claim. Easy to prove and not a threat to town if so. By the time I started making a post Crackle was at L-2 I think with like 3 hours left. I didn't want to possibly end the day just yet so I didn't vote Crackle. I would still be around to make sure lynch happens. I think Crackle was lynched already by the time I finished my post so my unvote wasn't even counted.
    Likely town or no threat: Danner, Razamith, Reticence, Bloodfox, Syriane, Graeham maybe PistolPink
    Likely scum or leaning scum: A-Sayo, Celtic, Crissi, Robozerim, Cruelle maybe Senna.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    crissi legit said they arnt going to be here anymore and you idiots still vote a-sayo. what kind of shitty ass skum move is this!
    Both likely scum, I would prefer to keep scum that is not playing over one that is playing. Also A-Sayo will likely kill tonight, his last chance to kill a birdman, he must know he is going to get lynched next day.

I'm willing to hammer, and I think we're at L-1. But right now, it's actually kinda lively.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Should I hammer, then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol. I'm sitting here thining the same things as Danner and Graeham. Should I hammer?

Unvote
    Vote : A-sayo

Gotcha.

I guess being the VT, I'm the better choice in case there is something afoul.

- - - Updated - - -

That's it I guess.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

That's it for Day.

A-sayo (10): Senna1251 (#302), Robozerim (#330), Syriane (#350), Marack (#374), SatsuBL (#375) Strikered (#385), PistolPink (#395), Reticence (#397), Cruelle (#423), A-sayo (#431)

Crissi (2): Blood Fox (#392), Lellybaby (#415)

SatsuBL (1): Kryllian (#388)

A-sayo playing Virothe the Lyncher (Lyncher/Team Bad Guys Member/Traitor) has been lynched.
    Welcome! Welcome to the 100th MMO-Champion Game!

I've willed you into being as one of the most famous "Lynchers" around!

You are Virothe the Lyncher!
    You are Virothe, the friend of... or perhaps aquaintance of... or perhaps archnemesis of Robozerim. Perhaps it's better to be safe than sorry.

You are a Team Bad Guys member... for now. Eliminate all threats to your rule of the Pocket Universe!

Ability: Traitor
    Alright... so you're role is a little special. You can win a whole bunch of ways:
    -Lynch the person playing Robozerim.
    -Your team wins and you haven't been recruited.
    -You're recruited by an enemy team and they win.
    -Personally be the person to murder the player playing Robozerim. There might even be a little bonus in it for you if you manage to achieve this goal...
    It is now Night 2. The deadline for Night 2 is Thursday February 8 at 19:00 Eastern.
    https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-02-07 at 11:13 PM.

Except you know, it's actually just 48 but I'm to lazy to edit the image myself. (I'm working on a budget here).

Any way...

Let's see what happened last night...

Oh yeah!

Blood Fox playing the Super Duper Politician has died from ingesting poison on Night 2.
    Welcome! Welcome to the 100th MMO-Champion Game!

I've willed you into being as one of the most famous "Vanilla Townies" around!

You are the Super Duper Politician!
    Power comes in many forms. For you, power is the ability to change the minds of people around you. You are a natural talent at diplomacy, negotiations, debate and convincing others. You also feel that the world can be a better place, and you have been working towards that goal for as long as you can remember. In fact, you entered the world of politics with this in mind. Of course, you're still very young, not even finished school, but why should that stop you?

The school you are attending isn't like any other. It's Hope's Peak Academy, the place where the people who will lead the next generation come together and build a better future. You were an obvious fit for a scholarship, and your friends call you the Super Duper Politician. You are determined to build the better future for everyone, and with your skills you are sure to make that happen.

But, then The World's Most Despair Inducing Incident happened. You're not quite remembering what took place, but you remember one thing for sure - the world became a whole lot worse overnight. And even more troublesome, you now find yourself trapped inside a sealed school building. Who trapped you here, and for what purpose?

In a situation like this, your abilities may be more important than ever. You resolve to ensure nobody does anything stupid. At any cost.

You are a town survivor. You win with the town, but only if you survive until the end.
    Should you die for any reason, you will lose.

Ability: Murder
    Any night you can murder one of your friends. To do so, simply submit the name of your intended target in bold in this quicktopic. But once you start killing, there is no going back. You will change your role into a Serial Killer, and your win condition will be the elimination of every other player.

If you fail to murder your target for whatever reason, you will remain as your current role, but you can try again later if you like!

Kill Signature:
    If you kill anyone, the kill signature will be: "beaten to death with a heavy book". Nobody said all those weird laws noone cares about were completely useless.
    It's that time again. This time all you have to do is answer a simple little question and keep a straight face......

What's the seventh planet in our solar system?

Please make sure that entries are spelled correctly and you had better not giggle while typing it!

Also information I believe you would all like to know:

Crissi has been officially replaced by.... *checks his notes* ahhhhhhh.... oh yeah Dyra. Please treat Momma Stat Cat as kindly as you would any other player. Or else.

It is now Day 3. The deadline for Day 3 is Saturday February 10 at 19:00 Eastern.

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock

They’re called undead for a reason.
    Their bodies have all committed treason.
    Aim for the head,
    Beware if they’ve bled,
    It’s zombie hunting season!

Welcome Dyra. Long time no see.

Also; why Blood Fox? He wasn't exactly high on my trust list, despite claiming to be a danganronpa VT yesterday. I can think of several better targets.
    "Ingesting poison". Does that mean poisoner, or just a flavoured night kill? Guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

Also, thumbs up on the quiz. Danner approved and answered. No giggles were made, probably.

7+ Year Old Account
    3 attacks N1 (Assuming Crissi's claim of a BPV pop is correct) but only 1 death on N2. Not sure what to make of that. Welcome Drya!

Things learned from A-Sayo's role card:

He could be recruited by an "enemy team". Since Crackles rolecard talked about blocking people from being recruited and not recruiting for town that most likely means at least 2 scum teams then.

Someone is playing as "Robo"

- - - Updated - - -

Follow up to danners comment on the poison I think it's just flavor text. If he was poisoned N1 then that means 3 or 4 hits went out N1 versus one confirmed kill on N2. My guess is doc protected the watcher (curious to see what they say happened). So that explains one missing kill.

I did however have to stifle a giggle when thinking of the answer to the trivia question....

@Reticence:

Opinions on whether the pecked-to-death kill could be the Beast Master D&D role? I can't think of another role with a bird in it in all the games so far, and that includes the Masai Mara game. However, our Beast Master couldn't kill. I checked. But maybe as a mafia hitman or something.

I never checked the pokemon mafia for birds, but honestly I have no idea what to even look for in there.

- - - Updated - - -

The Beast Master did have His Royal Sparkliness Jaden Beiber III, the First of His Name, King of Myspace, Lord of Twitter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Slayer of the Kraken, Timelord and Savior of us all, "Titles, Titles, Titles", Hand of the King and Protector of the Realm Extraordinaire, Esquire™, MD. Which is a bit of a legendary role to not miss in a game like this. But maybe that was more fun for the ones modding that game than everyone else...

Deleted
    RIP... Although well done for previous day, let's keep it up.

What do you make of A-sayo's voting himself? There's that business of the poem he was told to post but nobody else seems to have been under another player's direct influence. I'd rather go for the hypothesis that he was trying to f*ck with us and then got fed up but that just seems like lazy thinking... So I'm going to operate under the possibility that what people post might not be their intended message, and hope town people are at least allowed to say that some messages were not their intended.

Killers seem to be assigned a distinct signature so this being a new one means there probably is another one of the Super Dupers. I'm trying to make sense of the link between being a politician and ingesting poison, maybe there is a political agenda for a distinct victory condition. I'm thinking the Super Dupers might be trying to form a group of some sort around a leader and Blood Fox was murdered for being a candidate. However he did not kill, as we haven't seen his kill signature come up. @Danner , did you receive information of any sort indicating a possible grouping faction of Super Dupers?

Moving on, bird killer is most probably still at large and this would mean that he either didn't kill tonight or was blocked from doing so. I'll think this through in better detail after getting some sleep.

As Cruelle basically handed us A-sayo, I'm going to assume for the moment she is good, although there is the possibility she is bad but in a different faction of bads as A-sayo, supporting the political hypothesis. That might be going too far but I'll keep it in mind just in case.

So now I'm turning my gaze to those who did not vote, did not vote A-sayo, or voted A-sayo very late. I will
    VOTE: Reticence
    whom I suspected already from feeling. So @Reticence , in #407 you state your belief A-sayo is third party. Why did you think so? Did you not think it was valuable to you for him to defend himself?

Also hello @Dyra, I'd love to hear your thoughts on interesting things which have transpired so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the way people are dying is important. Each killer probably has their own preferred way of killing.

See "Murder She Wrote" game where I almost won as a Serial Killer by showing killing method analysis in Day 6