5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    I don't like how insanely huge the Kul Tirans are. They are almost Vrykul-sized. Seems silly.

That's how tall zandalari trolls should be, if not taller. It's ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose in this instance, the apple doesn't fall far from the Vrykul tree.

But still, they should be downsized to 8 feet at most. Right now they look like a 40k Primarch.
    You just made me want to make one so that I can roleplay as a primarch....

Deleted
    What a coincidence that every somewhat known streamer/youtuber has alpha/beta access again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    What a coincidence that every somewhat known streamer/youtuber has alpha/beta access again.
    It's almost as if they're on some kind of PR list to help advertise the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    I mean, it's not a secret. People that can get the word out are the first to get access, that's how it has always worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not against the whole Zandalari Trolls being able to be Paladins, but don't they have NPCs with the light powers?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate

Been watching Crendor's videos of the Battle for Azeroth stuff...And got to say I love Nazmir...And the Zandalari Trolls look great too. Going to love Zandalar. <3
    Can't wait to make my Zandalari Troll, and maybe make a female troll or a male one...Not sure yet...Also deciding to make a Hightmountain Tauren too.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Not against the whole Zandalari Trolls being able to be Paladins, but don't they have NPCs with the light powers?
    I mean, lets not pretend one or two NPCs is necessarily like, HARD LORE or anything.

Not like there's any story or anything to go along with it. It's just a nameless mook.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Been watching Crendor's videos of the Battle for Azeroth stuff...And got to say I love Nazmir...And the Zandalari Trolls look great too. Going to love Zandalar. <3
    Can't wait to make my Zandalari Troll, and maybe make a female troll or a male one...Not sure yet...Also deciding to make a Hightmountain Tauren too.
    They could be battle-priests or whatever. Hell, even Anduin has a sword now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah that looks kinda dumb.
    Who in the world would've thought huge(and skinny) human models will look dumb?!

Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    How hard is it to make them slightly taller than NE but shorter than Tauren?

Doorways currently hold the Tauren back so its understandable.
    Very hard if you want the Tauren to feel at all huge, which they should because they are supposed to be a full 1.5-2 feet taller than a Zandalari. There are only a couple inches difference between a Tauren and Night Elf, at this point you are whining just to whine, you would not be able to tell the difference between a Zandalari being "slightly taller than a NE but shorter than a Tauren" or being identical height to a Night Elf unless they were quite literally standing on top of each other.

Their height is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It's almost as if they're on some kind of PR list to help advertise the game.
    theres a player who isnt even a streamer named dlor that is in the alpha

So apparently Zul is an old god cultist now - loyal to N'zoth.

Apparently so were the Drust, a race wiped out by the Kul Tirans in Drustvar.

Everybody is an Old God cultist!
    Yay! Gotta love the Old God-related lore.

Deleted
    It looks like it has that Witcher 3 vibe going on.

Seen any Geralt NPC easter eggs yet?

- - - Updated - - -

What about Witchfinder General eggs

I'm guessing they're the wrong size in that they're using the vrykrul as a base explaining the size I think they'll be changed later either way I'm very jealous of Catherine proudemore
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I'm just salty about how underwhelming the Allied Races are.

Zandalari is the only one that looks good after the botch job they did on Nightborne.

However I saw an NPC running in the Blizzcon footage and it looked retarded with the NE Male run animation. I've heard they're giving them new attack animations.
    I disagree completely. The customization could be more robust, sure, but Lightforged and Void Elves both look fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    They could be battle-priests or whatever. Hell, even Anduin has a sword now.

- - - Updated - - -

Who in the world would've thought huge(and skinny) human models will look dumb?!

Eh.
    Nobody's smart that's for sure
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I disagree completely. The customization could be more robust, sure, but Lightforged and Void Elves both look fantastic.
    Agreed. Even Nightborne look fantastic - just too few skin/hair options, and their eyes need to be less wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If they have changed the stat gained per item level then yes. But currently a Prot pally in pre antorus gear has 23k (ilvl 190, and BfA dungeons at 110 drop 265)
    I would guess a tank in dungeon blues will have like 70k, but yeah probably slightly below cata numbers by the end of the xpac. Prob dps with close to 150k and doing maybe 20-30k dps idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by belsalles View Post
    Do you have AA on? Seems kinda jaggy.

No one asked for Lightforged. They could have easily been a quest you did as a normal ass Draenei to unlock deeper barber customization.

The whole Tpaartos quest could have been from your perspective. Becoming light forged in the process.

It's literally gold trimmed hooves, a sigil on the forehead and different horns. That's not enough to warrant a whole new race.

Lightforged and Highmountain are the laziest. Shockingly lazy.

They also promised more customization for base races which is nowhere to be seen.

- - - Updated - - -

You must be playing on a potatoe because the model is so unpolished its hilarious. The side by side comparison with an NPC is shocking.
    You are really just crazy aren't you. Allied races aren't suppose to be the slightest bit unique.
    But between the 8 allies races we have way more added art assets in character creation now. Blizzard promised us a fruit and we got a fruit but u are mad we didn't get a 30 foot tall cannibalistic peach tree..

And alpha released literally today. Why would u think the new options would be in game.

Seriously where do u get off. U have no excuses for these opinions

- - - Updated - - -

No one asked for Lightforged. They could have easily been a quest you did as a normal ass Draenei to unlock deeper barber customization.

The whole Tpaartos quest could have been from your perspective. Becoming light forged in the process.

It's literally gold trimmed hooves, a sigil on the forehead and different horns. That's not enough to warrant a whole new race.

Lightforged and Highmountain are the laziest. Shockingly lazy.

They also promised more customization for base races which is nowhere to be seen.

- - - Updated - - -

You must be playing on a potatoe because the model is so unpolished its hilarious. The side by side comparison with an NPC is shocking.
    If u have to do a side by side then it can't be as bad as you llege

It's literally gold trimmed hooves, a sigil on the forehead and different horns.
    It's gold trimmed hooves, the glowing sigil, fucking fantastic horns, yellow eyes, different skin/hair tones, the light-infusion patterns and light tattoos.

It's really a quite different aesthetic.

That's not enough to warrant a whole new race.
    Guy, that is why they are an Allied Race and one of 8+ (realistically, 10+) allied races being added this expansion. Allied races are just a combination of subraces and diet races. Their whole point is to be an optional, very specific race choice if you want to unlock and play that race. Even NPC Nightborne are not enough for a standalone race, they are just thinner Night Elves with slightly altered faces and different animations.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-02-08 at 06:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Averaging eight feet in height".

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_troll

So technically the same height as Tauren.

Currently they are NE height because LAZINESS.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...c3e155815ae39c
    Human male 6 foot. Night elf 7.25 foot. Zandalari 7-7.5 foot. But yeah your going to complain about less than a foot of height loss?

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't look like Rastakhan will die, by the way.

From mined files, it looks like he falls into a coma after some sort of attack.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines