Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    That would actually be pretty dope. Although I feel like Anduin's not smart enough to come up with a plot like that. It would be cool to see someone else rising to become political rival to Anduin who comes up with something similar though. They could exploit all of Anduin's aforementioned faults like his inexpereince and his general overly naieve outlook on the world to score political points in Alliance. Maybe someone gets pissed how he spares Horde soldiers left and right or even after Teldrassil still advocates for peace or something like that.

Anyway I hope something changes because what looks like they're doing with Anduin atm is just vommit inducing to me.
    Well the story where someone attemts coup d'etat (and lets face it, only two candidates are genn or jaina, with jaina being bigger possibility) against anduin could be interesting, but im kinda afraid it would turn into another garrosh arc (since lets face it, players would be good ones, and good guys would help anduin).

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Not exactly the topic but related to point out how these things could have very different meanings

The King of Diamonds in cartomancy could be Gallywix: http://latin.cards/cartomancy/king-diamonds.html

Description : King of diamonds

The King of diamonds refers to a rich man who could play a part in the consultant’s everyday-life. In cartomancy, this card shows the power of wealthy individuals in our society.

By representing a mature man, the King of diamonds presents a respected man who could use his power to improve the consultant’s life.

Interpretation
    The consultant
    You are about to meet a rich influent man who will help you in your daily life. Nevertheless, you will have to think about the legitimacy of his intervention, as he could also use his power to harm you. You have to be sure of his benevolence before trusting him. In your professional sphere, the King of diamonds could embody your boss and announce that you are getting a promotion. On the romantic level, the King of diamonds can represent someone who uses his power to prevent you from moving forward.
    Entourage
    The King of diamonds represents someone from your entourage who could have an importance in your future. You have to be careful as he can influence people and may endanger what you have built. Beware of people who do not keep a promise. If this person is trustable, you can then accept his help and build your future on a solid basis.
    This is the kind of stuff that makes these discussions good, not same old Anduin this or that, that have plenty of threads of all repeating the same thing over and over again.

So, I heard you fuckers like whispers. This was listed on WoWhead under "creepy child".
    The Ghostly Follower laughs and runs off.
    You are being watched.
    You feel eyes upon you.
    You hear faint laughter.
    I know the things you've done.
    You'll join us soon.
    He's awake now. And he's noticed you.
    The Master waits for you to join him...
    You will die alone.
    Has she betrayed you yet? She will...
    Tell my daddy I forgive him.
    Beyond this small sea of stars there is only endless Darkness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post

Mod Edit: It's fine to post a lore-related video, but preferentially you want to add a text description of it along with a thesis statement of what you're trying to present. In this case, the whispers of Il'gynoth regarding the "boy king" and the three lies he "offers."
    It's an Interesting theory to be sure, I love to theory craft myself but some of these seem like stretches. Although, this prince of Ironforge and Shadowforge would be roughly... 12 years old right now.

She was pregnant with him when we came to her In Vanilla, 13 years ago, given birth to him around TBC and then around Cata came around to be like "Hey, I'm back dad"

So I see how that could make more sense than Anduin who now I believe Is 20 years old.. but still considered a boy king, a 20 year old Is still a boy lets be honest.

So both could be true, but I love to see people theorize nonetheless.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?