Poll: Which kill would feel most satisfying? Why?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu91 View Post
    Id pay good money to deliver the forsaken to Bolvar. He could use some fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Id say true hordies should have a larger hatred for Sylvanas.
    Only the ones with peanut-sized brains that don't understand how survival actually works

On the topic - what an incredible show of typical alliance behavior. Self-righteous sanctimonious racists, that is

Well, bitch queen sylvanas definitely gets my vote.

But if i have to avoid the obvious answer then i choose Thalyssra or Rommath. Both are traitorous assholes who straight out deserve the most humiliating death possible.

Love how much Sylvanas pisses people off lol

Thalyssra joining the Horde is still in the forefront of everyone's mind, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Maybe Thalyssra will use her mage skills to avoid killing anyone in Stormwind, but the quest dialogue definitely talks about "leave no witnesses". If she goes from being someone I saved to infiltrating Stormwind to kill people, she will be public enemy #1 in my book.
    Are we certain Thalyssra is the one who says that? Everyone thought "I will test my skills in battle in Ashenvale" was her, after all.

edit: Turns out it's Nathanos who says it. How about that.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-02-09 at 11:14 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalynda View Post
    Well, bitch queen sylvanas definitely gets my vote.

But if i have to avoid the obvious answer then i choose Thalyssra or Rommath. Both are traitorous assholes who straight out deserve the most humiliating death possible.
    I'm curious to see your reasoning why Rommath is a traitor, or Thalyssra. Hell Thalyssra never pledged any loyalty to the Alliance to break.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Also Gallywix is an asshole so I’d like to see him die I guess

Weird to see so many piling on Thalyssra but no hate for Mayla Highmountain.

For my money, Gallywix has by far the most punchable face among horde leadership.

Thalyssra.

That backstabbing elf; I saved her people and the thanks she shows is to join the faction dedicated to the genocide of my people---paint Pandaria red was their battle cry. Red with our blood!

Don't get me started on that traitorous cub Firepaw. You'd have think he learned his lesson; but Pandaren like him enjoyed living under the boot heels of the Mogu, so it is no surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Weird to see so many piling on Thalyssra but no hate for Mayla Highmountain.

For my money, Gallywix has by far the most punchable face among horde leadership.
    If nothing else, Tauren have a herd mentality; I don't think anyone expected the Highmountain to -not- join the Horde.

I thought Thalyssra went Horde because Tyrande treated the Nightborne like shit

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Ok Horde players! Lets vote for Ji Firepaw! Why? For fun.
    As an Alliance Player (mainly), I'd actually pick Ji Firepaw lol

To be fair though, I don't think we're even 100% sure if Ji is actually still in the Horde. We know that he was tortured and almost killed in Orgrimmar, and we and Aysa save him, Aysa then tells him Something like "Let's go back to the Wandering Isle"... and since then he was never shown again, not even at any Horde-leader Meeting, while Aysa did appear again.

Anduin
    Jaina
    Genn
    Akazamzarak

In that Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Most Ally players in this thread don’t understand that the Horde helping Thalyssra is just as canon and therefore isn’t good reasoning to justify their opinion on her character.

It’s almost like treating a drug addict with empathy over blatantly judging them is more effective. Who’da thunk it!

IIRC Tyrande told Thalyssra that she still doesn't trust them, because of their history. The Blood Elves on the Other Hand were very sympathetic with the Nightborne and thus they've joined the Horde. Tyrande didn't treat the Nightborne bad though (I mean, the Alliance does help the Nightborne in the end as much as the Horde... like liberating Suramar, activating the ley lines and saving them from withering).

Liadrin and the blood elves simply made better allies. Tyrande was pretty much only there because she was born in Suramar; beyond that she didn't care about the nightfallen/nightborne.

Liadrin: "We must help the shal'dorei build a better future! Post bulletins across the city to let them know that help is on the way."

Tyrande: "Post bulletins across the city so more of these mana-addicts pick up arms, then my own forces won't suffer casualties."

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I'm curious to see your reasoning why Rommath is a traitor, or Thalyssra. Hell Thalyssra never pledged any loyalty to the Alliance to break.
    With Thalyssra, it should be pretty obvious. Especially given how people reacted to the ebon blade doing their thing at lights hold. Infiltrating and attacking the base of a faction that previously helped you and your people have a future is pretty traitorous. It would be outright hypocritical to call the ebon blade out on it and not Thalyssra.

Rommath however, he's just the guy who lead the blood elves into the faction that previously attempted genocide against his race several times. Trolls? Orcs? FORSAKEN?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I demand Thalyssras head... that traitorous bitch sealed her fate attacking Stormwind
    Traitor to whom? Elisande?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalynda View Post
    With Thalyssra, it should be pretty obvious. Especially given how people reacted to the ebon blade doing their thing at lights hold. Infiltrating and attacking the base of a faction that previously helped you and your people have a future is pretty traitorous. It would be outright hypocritical to call the ebon blade out on it and not Thalyssra.

Rommath however, he's just the guy who lead the blood elves into the faction that previously attempted genocide against his race several times. Trolls? Orcs? FORSAKEN?
    Nah. Both the Horde and Alliance helped them, cancelling out any hold either faction has on the Nightborne’s actions.

What won over Thalyssra was Liadrin’s sympathy. Nothing more.

She accepted help from everyone and didn’t swear loyalty to either faction before joining the Horde. She isn’t a traitor at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Traitor to whom? Elisande?
    The Alliance (or the "hero") saved her life and her people and they've liberated their city, so while it's not treason, it is backstabbing.

I hope there's going to be a good explanation behind this, otherwise Blizzard has done a poor job at storywriting.

...I mean generally speaking, while it makes sense to add Nightborne to the Horde, Blizz did a very poor Job at coming up with a proper story (or they were just lazy af).
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2018-02-08 at 02:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish I can behead Tyrande and Malfurion for the quest "WAYR IZ MY BEELOVAYD ?????".
    Maybe the worst acting voices ever in WoW.