Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It could be a Vrykul lass having sex with a human as well
    Size matters bruh.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Size matters bruh.
    That's kinda the point. Size would be far more of an issue the other way around.

Does Lady Ashvane have a model yet?

Lizard people selling fox people as slaves/food, creepy af Blood Trolls, Drustvar Witches. Man this expansion has some creepy ass stuff in it. I am so excited.

Reading the text on Wowhead . . . just wow. The Sethrak seem to be fantasy horror villain slavers towards the vulpera, hawking them like slaves or food at the same time. THEY EAT THEIR SLAVES
    That makes me want to play a Sethrak even more.

On the topic of the big kul'tiran people. The vrykul didn't simply give birth to regular, current humans. They had children who were smaller than what was normal, but still bigger than human kids. The process continued until, after a number of generations, we had our current human race.

Maybe some of those proto-humans (I think the name "Azotha" has been retconned) were the ones who mated with the Kul'tiras people, creating these huge guys.

We would need an explanation for why they were still around to do that, though.
    Last edited by Leodok; 2018-02-08 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's kinda the point. Size would be far more of an issue the other way around.
    Not really, based on stuff I saw on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    That makes me want to play a Sethrak even more.
    I just hope I can go full genocide on both Vulpera and Sethrak.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-02-08 at 04:42 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Fav zone of KulTiras.

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Fav zone of KulTiras.

That's a really nice view.

Gotta say, I'm glad I'm going Horde. Kul Tiras is definitely nice, has a neat vibe to it, and it has some pretty areas. But..I dunno. It doesn't feel shiny and new enough, it feels a bit too familiar. Zandalar is just breathtaking(granted, having dinosaurs certainly helps).

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    That's a really nice view.

Gotta say, I'm glad I'm going Horde. Kul Tiras is definitely nice, has a neat vibe to it, and it has some pretty areas. But..I dunno. It doesn't feel shiny and new enough, it feels a bit too familiar. Zandalar is just breathtaking(granted, having dinosaurs certainly helps).
    After an hour in the swamp that would make a nice change of scenery though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    After an hour in the swamp that would make a nice change of scenery though.
    See, I love that swamp zone! Such diverse and primordial scenery. We haven't seen a good swamp, jungle, and desert in a good while I find.

7+ Year Old Account
    stormsong is so beautiful.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    See, I love that swamp zone! Such diverse and primordial scenery. We haven't seen a good swamp, jungle, and desert in a good while I find.
    Tanaan had 2 of those, and Gorgrond had 2 as well. If by "In a while" you mean current expansion, then sure.

10+ Year Old Account

you can see some survival gameplay.

I just realized something that could be hype.

The Alliance might possibly be getting the Mogu as an Allied Race because they are involved in BfA and oppose the Zandalari for breaking their pact.

Deleted
    Tanaan had 2 of those, and Gorgrond had 2 as well. If by "In a while" you mean current expansion, then sure.
    He said a good swamp/jungle, not one covered in mountain dew.

Deleted
    It could be a Vrykul lass having sex with a human as well
    Death by snu snu?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    I just realized something that could be hype.

The Alliance might possibly be getting the Mogu as an Allied Race because they are involved in BfA and oppose the Zandalari for breaking their pact.
    They also oppose pretty much everyone else, don't they? Especially Pandaren.

Eh, yeah, technically both of those zones would fit. Only a small portion of Tanaan had a swamp, and it was pretty ugly/dead. A lot of Tanaans jungle was fel tainted sadly, or infested with Iron Horde. Gorgrond isn't the desert I imagined with my statement, it's more reminiscent of flats/mesas, rather than sandy dunes(like Uldum/Tanaris). I did enjoy the lush parts of Gorgrond though.

All in all, looking forward to have these full zones dedicated to those biomes, with a nice primal spin to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Borab View Post
    How are they gonna handle legion artifact transmogs in bfa? i personally love that feral is going back to 2h because I could care less about the stupid daggers but will specs like enh shamans lose their ability to mog their artifacts? because it would suck if they cant use doomhammer ever again
    I've been wondering the same for my WW monk... Oftentimes fist weapons are hard to come by. Under the current weapon transmog restrictions you can only xmog to a fist weapon if you have a fist weapon equipped.

7+ Year Old Account
    According to Bellular, the zones give about 3 levels and 110-120 should take about the same as in Legion. Seems like quest wise they it's a longer story per zone than in Legion (I understand because 3 vs 4 leveling zones).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIa-cKj46vA