Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Baine will never become Warchief because there can be no conflict with Baine, the same reason Vol'Jin HAD to die, because there would be no conflict with him. The same reason Thrall had to go. Sylvanas is the absolute perfect choice for Warchief because she creates conflict.

thats bullshit, there can be conflict with those guys, vol'jin hate humans and the alliance, the problem is blizzard that i too lazy to proper develop a lore when the horde is not the evil faction of bad guys with warmongers of lul

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    what leads you to believe I am angry?
    You actually point out one of the problems with the *American* English language, because you're using semantics in order to prove a negative point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thats bullshit, there can be conflict with those guys, vol'jin hate humans and the alliance, the problem is blizzard that i too lazy to proper develop a lore when the horde is not the evil faction of bad guys with warmongers of lul
    I just think you personally don't like the direction of the story, or maybe people feel Sylvanas can no longer develop as a character. Regardless, you believe that Vol'Jin would launch an all out war against the alliance? Or Baine would?

7+ Year Old Account
    I just think you personally don't like the direction of the story, or maybe people feel Sylvanas can no longer develop as a character. Regardless, you believe that Vol'Jin would launch an all out war against the alliance? Or Baine would?
    if they have reasons, why not? sylvanas is launching war because she has reason too (regardless of what reasons are)

Make alliance start the war for once , or let they be the first aggressors, that Baine, vol'jin or any other would rage war to defend the horde. if you didn't noticed Bain and saurfang are present in the war fighting, if they didn't want it, they could overthrow the warchief or call a makgora like they did it before, this mean they have reasons to fight, even if Baine vol'jin or Saurfang were warchief.

Sylvanas is there for fanserice and make the horde look like bad guys as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    The Alliance from a faction identity perspective could handle the Vulpera. But the Horde? There need to be two elf races countered now. Upright Orcs and Zandalari Trolls are a good start for that, but the Horde needs more races who fit into the savage, big, more or less honourable, proud "monster" stick. Not these "cute" disasters. I don't want to play a faction where mostly elves and vulpera run around.

Aside from that, people asked for years for races like Vrykul, Ogre, High Elves, Naga, Tuskar etc etc etc, nothing, and now this. Blizzard really are greedy money grabbers. Not that this is something new, but playable fucking Vulpera confirms this just another time. Fuck it if they don't fit a or the factions well and have a massive, bad Asia Vibe, great numbers of people want to play that shit and will pay us loads of money. Case closed.
    Why would Horde need more big races, as opposed to the Alliance?

I don't like Vulpera either though. Its even more disturbing that they can possibly be Paladins and Death Knights.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is really true, I'm immensely glad I play alliance

Speculation Vulpera low key confirmed

I swear that op is kinda not sharpest tool in the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So what you are saying is 'low-key confirmed' is that its confirmed in YOUR mind, but not actually confirmed... Got it... why didn't you just say 'I'm convinced, here's why' instead of the warped and twisted bull that you are trying to feed us about 'confirmed, but not really confirmed'
    Yup.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-02-10 at 11:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    If this is really true, I'm immensely glad I play alliance
    with...gnomes...

why is everyone is losing their shit when gnomes exist in this game, seriously
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-10 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    So because you lack common language skills, I'm at fault? It's not my fault that you dont know of that particular term or saying. Also why this sort of aggresiveness, did it personally offend you or something that the thread lacks a straight up confirmation from blizzard?..

Seriously fail to see what your argument is bringing to this thread, if you'd check the earlier pages there are far more information posted than just the database entry, and all of it points to them being playable in the future.
    Yet, you can provide no 'confirmation'... yet you claim 'confirmed'... Got it... and I'm the one with bad language skills?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Speculation and actual proof aren't something completely different?

And if you read the Vulperan text, they have been butchered, enslaved, beaten and brutalized for centuries. This whole ooooh adorable fox bit is ridiculous, they are a savage race that will most likely rip your head off, easy addition to the horde.
    I think it's fun that alot of people keep saying that the Vulpera are too cute for the Horde, while this indeed prove otherwise x)
    Hope that Blizz does show how brutal and savage the Vulpera can be then! Would be such a wierd yet extremly funny thing for the players as a first encounter.

-"Aawh, cute little-.. WOOOH, you are covered in blood and innards?!"
    -"... yes? It's a great sunscreen, you should try it."

Obviously Blizzard have to show it such way so it doesn't seems too forced, and also that it seems natural for the Vulpera in their daily life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    with...gnomes...

i everyone is loe their shit when gnomes exist in this game, seriously
    i everyone is what?
    Also I have one of every alliance races but gnomes (even multiple dwarven/humans), go figure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    i everyone is what?
    Also I have one of every alliance races but gnomes (even multiple dwarven/humans), go figure.
    edited, dyslexic problem don't bother.

Deleted
    I mean. People whine about Horde faction identity. But three Horde allied races are the OG Horde races of different flavour. Orcs, Trolls, and Tauren. I think we're good on that part guys.

I'd be a very sad day for the game if fox people came before brown orcs and Kul'tiran humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Fuck I hope not. We don't need a race catering specifically to furries.
    How're they catering to furies? How're they catering to furies any more than other races we have available? Just stop with the stupid bias shit

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    How're they catering to furies? How're they catering to furies any more than other races we have available? Just stop with the stupid bias shit
    I think the same thing about worgen and pandaren, and don't take seriously anyone who plays either race.

But please, tell me how any of the other races are anthropomorphized animals.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I think the same thing about worgen and pandaren, and don't take seriously anyone who plays either race.

so...races can suit only ur tastes?

Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    so...races can suit only ur tastes?
    Being sexually attracted to, in this case, a fox is entirely unnatural, and honestly, people who are furries need to be treated for mental illness.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Being sexually attracted to, in this case, a fox is entirely unnatural, and honestly, people who are furries need to be treated for mental illness.
    what? is a game bro, we are talking about PLAY THEM
    wtf....

10+ Year Old Account

You do realize more than just furries play them? I've got multiple Worgen and 2 Pandaren...I'm not a furry...doesn't mean I'm going to hate a race just because someone may be attracted to them for something I myself don't see.

I'm also thinking of making a Highmountain Tauren...does that trigger you?