Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hangover 2. I've never been happier to leave a movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Mixed Nuts

My wife picked it up a very long time ago based on the actors involved. Supposed to be a comedy.

There are so many contenders for the worst movie, it's hard to pick.

But Warcraft, POTC5, Dunkirk, Thor Ragnarok.. Those are definately among the more recent shitstains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

The worst movie you’ve ever seen?

Now when it comes to film or anything most of the time I can try to understand why it’s bad and enjoy something good even if it’s because it’s awful. However Battlefield Earth there is no way it could be as bad as everyone was saying, however this is one of the few times everyone was right. I paid to go see this to defy everyone and I stayed because there was no way it could stay awful but it did.

I won’t spoil it if that’s possible but I’ll say this “Cavemen around for 3000 years learn to fly jet fighters in a day”
    Rollergator. If you think Birdemic is bad, watch Rollergator.

Deleted
    Justice League, that was just.. so bad..

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Mario, MK, Street Fighter..

Video game movies are bad, especially the old ones.

HE-MAN was the worst movie I think.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Simultaneously the best and worst movie I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Star Wars Episode 1
    and close second
    Aliens (2nd one to be specific).

Only two movies I've walked out of because they were so bad.
    The fuck is this shit?
    Fantastic film

Beaches (1988 starring Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey).

I ended up breaking up with my first real girlfriend over this movie. I was 16 in 1988 (yeah I'm old). The girlfriend wanted to see this "Beaches" movie and wanted me to go with her. I obediently tagged along assuming even if the movie was a "chick flick" at least maybe I would get a chance for a darkened theater make-out session. Well no dice on that, she was laughing, crying and so into the movie, I got the brush off if my hand slid any higher than her knee. So I was forced to sit for what seemed like an endless purgatory watching what had to be a movie created to torture teenage boys. I've blocked most of it out over the years, but basically it was the story of two girls who grew up as friends and then one of them gets cancer and dies (and even though at that point I was hoping both would die) unfortunately one survived and adopts her dead friends baby.

After managing to make it through the movie once. My girlfriend wanted me to take her again the next night and take her best friend. I told her there is no way under the sun I would set through that piece of garbage ever again. She started the "If you love me..." line. I told her I will never love anybody enough to sit through that again. Apparently that wasn't the correct answer because we broke up shortly thereafter. I'm 43 and still have no regrets (about either the girl or the movie)....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    The fuck is this shit?
    Fantastic film
    Opinions are like ass holes mate.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    many many bad ones, but in recent years: Star Wars: The Farce Awakens, Gravity and Suicide Squad are all very very bad...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Kazaam. Shaq as a genie....can’t imagine why that didn’t work out.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Star Wars Episode 1
    and close second
    Aliens (2nd one to be specific).

Only two movies I've walked out of because they were so bad.
    Whoooa

Aliens?!

Not only the best movie of that franchise, its one of the best movies ever made. Wow

I respect people might have other opinions, but... wow. Holy hell that movie was fantastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a hard question, there are so many.

However, movies that I've watched (or tried to) that I can actually remember that were horrible in every way:
    - 2012 (Probably the movie I hate more than any other movie)
    - Kong: Skull Island
    - Outbreak
    - Ils (Them)

Lord of the Rings trilogy by Peter Jackson, it's just AWFUL

I'm going to go with one of the 'Scary Movie' reboots.

Movie 43 perhaps.

The most recent one was Jupiter Ascending. "We have this bad ass clone who's former job gave him wings. What can we do to make him more bad ass? I know lets give him magic fucking skates." The rest of the movie was shit too.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

I have seen so many terrible movies over the years its hard to name the worst. Do we talk about movies where you expect them to be good or do we talk about borderline trash where you knew in advance.
    For years, a few friends and me made monthly: Worst movie nights. We searched through the biggest trashpiles and watched them with lots of beer. Some examples: Rubber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5pyFhmAqE) or Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRIypcaIX4) From movies I expected to be good: Probably The Village. Never fell asleep in cinemas before.

After Last Season.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."