Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    I'm saying that when Blood Elves, Draenei, Goblins, Worgen, Pandas were introduced you didn't get a free race change. Why is now any different. Also all 6 allied races are just reskins they arent amazingly special like you'll miss something INSANE. We didn't get Nathrezim or Vulpira or Naga so whats the big deal just level one or use the MAX LEVEL boost
    back then they didn't start offering boosters either. Is it so hard to let people pick BETWEEN a booster or a simple race change? I don't understand why people are so against the concept of getting a race change instead of a max level booster. Nobody's asking for both.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Hard to sell an expansion about subraces when I can't race change any of my characters that might want to be that race.
    Yeah except they had so many people trying to buy it that just about every system in place for preorders collapsed under the strain.

So apparently it isn't actually that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    back then they didn't start offering boosters either. Is it so hard to let people pick BETWEEN a booster or a simple race change? I don't understand why people are so against the concept of getting a race change instead of a max level booster. Nobody's asking for both.
    Is it so hard to appreciate something without whining that isn't also this thing?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Is it so hard to appreciate something without whining that isn't also this thing?
    You should get off your internet high horse and stop trying to insert a tone of voice to someones post. Nobody's whining, it's a clearly reasonable suggestion being blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yeah except they had so many people trying to buy it that just about every system in place for preorders collapsed under the strain.

So apparently it isn't actually that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

This is blizzard, it was probably 3 people that crashed it.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    For Blizzard, theirs own greed is > players fun. That's why you can't have nice things for free.
    Because giving a $60 boost isn't good enough, they have to give you a $25 race change too. They have never given race changes for free before, and I don't see why they would. The expansion is just bringing Allied Races but that doesn't make it the whole expansion.

OT: Unlock races, boost a toon. Ezpz.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

WTB Class change!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    That entitlement is just so sad. Almost as sad as the people crying because they have to play the content in order to unlock the races.
    My thoughts as well the amount of entitlement in this thread is over 9000, seems so many want everything given to them for free..

It would be nice. That or a second level boost, since this expansion seems heavily faction-based. One for each faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    A boost is feasibly better then a Change as you are able to get a fully leveled new character (new class you haven't played) as opposed to having the same one character as a different race.

- - - Updated - - -

Because my troll isn't a troll, he is a Zandalari Troll. My Dwarves were never normal Dwarves, they were always meant to be Dark Iron Dwarves (always picked darkest skin option available). You don't understand roleplay much.
    *Your troll isn't a Zandalari till you buy BFA, wait for it to be released and then level one. If you really want some roleplay stop complaining that your Darkspear Troll isn't a Zandalari even though they are completely different and go Level a Zandalari from 20 when it's out.

A boost is feasibly better then a Change as you are able to get a fully leveled new character (new class you haven't played) as opposed to having the same one character as a different race.
    That's not for you to decide that's up to the individual. There's no reason not to have an option to pick between. There's even a recent datamine for allied race change only product so blizzard seems to be listening.

- - - Updated - - -

*Your troll isn't a Zandalari till you buy BFA, wait for it to be released and then level one. If you really want some roleplay stop complaining that your Darkspear Troll isn't a Zandalari even though they are completely different and go Level a Zandalari from 20 when it's out.
    Or they could provide some race changes instead of level boosts as an alternative option for those of us who already have 20+ 110s

15+ Year Old Account
    Hard to sell an expansion about subraces when I can't race change any of my characters that might want to be that race.
    Maybe we should instead be happy we got allied races NOW and not in 6-8 months with pre-patch?

Nah, easier to bitch over things than be happy over things.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    For Blizzard, theirs own greed is > players fun. That's why you can't have nice things for free.
    people that play the game often get stuff for free through their gold exchange. I did a race change without paying a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Maybe we should instead be happy we got allied races NOW and not in 6-8 months with pre-patch?

I mean, I don't really care? *about when we get the race

to be honest, we got 4 really crappy rehash races. Only two worthwhile are Dark Iron and Zandalari.

Or they could provide some race changes instead of level boosts as an alternative option for those of us who already have 20+ 110s
    What else would they give you because the price different between a boost and a race change are so different

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post

Legit, you have 6-8 months to level with the NEW LEVELING SYSTEM. Or use a boost lmao

What else would they give you because the price different between a boost and a race change are so different

- - - Updated - - -

Legit, you have 6-8 months to level with the NEW LEVELING SYSTEM. Or use a boost lmao
    race change = 25 so 2-3 race changes.

race change = 25 so 2-3 race changes.
    Then everyone else would feel cheated cause they only get 1 thing

And you won't get heritage armor, or a feel for lore

Then everyone else would feel cheated cause they only get 1 thing

And you won't get heritage armor, or a feel for lore
    Why should I care about the armor? I'm just going to use something else. If I really care about it, I can just go level them up later and get it.

Cheated because they get one thing? You get to pick. Most people would pick a free 110. I however, enjoy character roleplaying.

Why should I care about the armor? I'm just going to use something else. If I really care about it, I can just go level them up later and get it.

Cheated because they get one thing? You get to pick. Most people would pick a free 110. I however, enjoy character roleplaying.
    You can't get to pick the prices are different thats not how money works, you'd have to pay the full price they'd not likely give a choice between paying 60 with boost and paying 45 or whatever with change

Of course you can. There's a paid service for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    Since apparently this xpac is about subraces, I guess DK and DH players aren't allowed to participate.
    I would be really scared if it turned out there were Death Knights or Demon Hunters among players.