Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I assume you mean Syriane?

Also, I don't trust that Syriane is permanently gone, as their name is still on the living players list and the mod posts state that there are 13 players alive. My knee-jerk suspicion is something along the lines of the D&D Necromancer, though maybe not that role specifically.
    Aye, Syriane, not Senna. It's one of those days weeks months. I mix up names, it seems.
    Very well spotted about the players remaining count. I concur with returning being likely.

Per Graeham's info, Syriane is very likely our poison killer though.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

The only other line from lelly I found last night that i thought could have been a game question was: "I think the way people are dying is important. Each killer probably has their own preferred way of killing." but that seemed much more generic and the other two sounded stronger. If i assume lelly was own faction, another 3p their own, and traitors could be picked up either by one or "both" the scum factions then i hope they were counted toward scum numbers initially. I put "both" in quotes because IF the traitors themselves were considered their own faction (like "traitors") it could still be one scum team (with same hope). Note that asayo was red and senna was gray which i'd guess is recruited vs unrecruited but being cautious because they're both listed as "team bad guys" member.

Obviously new trivia and still zombie rhymes. The way lelly train went I'm going to analyze a bit when i get a chance -- she was playing anti-town or neutral as per role and trying to decide where scum would want to hop on that if at all knowing she wasn't part of their team(s) but they may not have wanted to be on if flipped town (unless protecting a competing teammate train). Gonna be some hypotheticals but could provide leads. Also with the flips gonna go back to other votes/trains. I agree "missing" definitely doesn't imply dead at least yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Per Graeham's info, Syriane is very likely our poison killer though.
    Was thinking the same thing, though the whole targeting-three-people thing has me a bit concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all you wonderful people.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Note that asayo was red and senna was gray which i'd guess is recruited vs unrecruited but being cautious because they're both listed as "team bad guys" member.
    Senna is listed as Team Not-So-Good-Guys, which I would presume to be a second mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Hello all you wonderful people.
    Hello.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scouring Lelly's posts:

1) The setup of the game. 14 town, 6 scum, 2 third party.

2) She was adamant that kill signatures are important.

3) "Two types of deaths, early speculations could lead to there being 2 types of baddie factions (Usually not proper form for a viligante town to kill on the first night), add in town, there's 3. Considering the high probability of 3rd parties considering the heavy role game, i'd guess there might be as many as 5 different factions."

So the options here are the actual set up for the game, that kill signatures are important, and that there are 5 different factions (Town, 2 baddie factions, and up to 2 3rd party).

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Senna is listed as Team Not-So-Good-Guys, which I would presume to be a second mafia.
    Well if i dont start making mistakes how will i ever catch up with danner at the rate he's going....

ok so lots to say little time to do it in and genuinely i have 3 12 hour shifts to see though in th next 3 days so hoping i can contribute as much as i can.

Yesterday I was stupid i didn't out a vote out, I had time to as well i was just complacent with the deadline sorry guys, not that it help i would have been on Reticence's train and swapped to Lelly but you're going to have to take my word for that.

Last night it was my intention to use one of my 3 remaining abilities but RL sh!t got in the way and i failed to submit in time and we'll know at the end of the game if it would have made the difference.

last night was rather indifferent on one hand the ????? is concerning, seen it a few times in previous games but from recollection i sincerely hope there isn't a cannibal.

Hope you feel better Dyra sorry to hear you had to withdraw. but with the mod kill thats in 4 gone (assuming Syriane is eaten)

10+ Year Old Account
    So....presumably, PistolPink died protecting somebody (as I don't see him as likely to be targeted over other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    ok so lots to say little time to do it in and genuinely i have 3 12 hour shifts to see though in th next 3 days so hoping i can contribute as much as i can.

Yesterday I was stupid i didn't out a vote out, I had time to as well i was just complacent with the deadline sorry guys, not that it help i would have been on Reticence's train and swapped to Lelly but you're going to have to take my word for that.

Last night it was my intention to use one of my 3 remaining abilities but RL sh!t got in the way and i failed to submit in time and we'll know at the end of the game if it would have made the difference.

last night was rather indifferent on one hand the ????? is concerning, seen it a few times in previous games but from recollection i sincerely hope there isn't a cannibal.

Hope you feel better Dyra sorry to hear you had to withdraw. but with the mod kill thats in 4 gone (assuming Syriane is eaten)
    It could be a janitor, but that really isn't any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Well if i dont start making mistakes how will i ever catch up with danner at the rate he's going....

10+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone disagree with the idea that PistolPink would likely have died protecting somebody and not because he was actually targeted?

- - - Updated - - -

At first I thought that "Robozerim" was just in normal colouration, but it looks to be oh so slightly different from the standard text around it. I'd bet our second mafia team loses its first member.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    For the sake of clarity, it was Syriane that I visited last night. I have the following to reveal:

N1: Syriane did not go anywhere.
    N2: Syriane visited Blood Fox.
    N3: Syriane visited Pistol
    N3: Syriane visited Celtic
    N3: Syriane visited Strikered

I also have more information to reveal, though I shall do a bit later on as I wish to see how things develop first.

I'd like to know if Celtic or Strikered have anything to report in regards to being visited.
    can report nothing additional in my QT thread

I have reason to believe that Pistol visited me last night, actually. I was given a gift - which aligns with what Pistol's role card reveals.

I don't want to throw all my cards on the table, though. All I'll say is that I do not need to be shielded in anyway tonight and any such abilities are better used on somebody else tonight. I cannot stress this enough, as it's an excellent opportunity to lessen the amount of kills flying around, if only for tonight.

there was a young mafia player called Cruelle
    who played the game rather well
    he uncovered my role
    and told every sole
    so now he's gonna burn in hell

He thought he was so fucking clever
    which i think is actually never
    Virothe was day 1
    stick that up your bum
    said nobody to anyone ever

Would anyone disagree with the idea that PistolPink would likely have died protecting somebody and not because he was actually targeted?
    I think both are equally likely.

I got the impression most people trusted Pistol. I certainly considered him part of a tentatively-forming pseudo-masonry alongside you, Graeham and myself (I feel yesterday's train on me was largely a fluke). If scum felt the same way, then those can't really be left alone for very long.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2018-02-12 at 01:48 AM.

I wanna try this, for science - to see if this is counted in a vote count. I'm not sure this lynch is a good idea at this point, as it may fail regardless, and I am still a fan of Syriane actually trying to explain that coincidence. But hey. For science.

vote: Syriane

--
    @Robozerim: Graeham's night results suggest otherwise, but I am fundamentally in agreement that this is how it ought to have been. - There are like three JOATs and a souped up watcher claimed; all should be better targets - why go for the bodyguard when you can kill someone better?

- - - Updated - - -

I can confirm I trusted Pistol. It was the one issue with my vote on Ret yesterday I had before voting. Then there was the other more annoying issue on mixing up Strikered and Reticence revealed after the fact. At least the mod seems to be having a good time joining in on the Danner-bashing, so it's all good fun :P'

I need a weekend I think.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean I just had one? *kicks self*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Slight addendum, @Robozerim:

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Robozerim: Graeham's night results suggest otherwise, but I am fundamentally in agreement that this is how it ought to have been. - There are like three JOATs and a souped up watcher claimed; all should be better targets - why go for the bodyguard when you can kill someone better?
    This is a fair point. As much as Pistol probably was on the shortlist for kill targets, I still would have considered you and Graeham the larger targets with your public claims -- particularly you, since Raza appears to be vouching for your innocence.

I could see a case where he was targeted to avoid dealing with WIFOM on the two of you, though, especially after I shared those results yesterday.

What do you mean I just had one? *kicks self*
    This. This weekend wasn't long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I see that now. Syriane visited PistolPink. Hmmm....

- - - Updated - - -

And two others on N3 apparently. Hey, Graeham, are you sure you didn't mix up Syriane visiting people and people visiting Syriane?

And two others on N3 apparently. Hey, Graeham, are you sure you didn't mix up Syriane visiting people and people visiting Syriane?
    I'm positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's....very interesting. Well, it seems apparent that we should kill Syriane. We may figure out what's going on with the multiple visits from her role card.