Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Son of the Mask, ALL Star Wars movies, and...

The ending that made me feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life... THE HAPPENING!!!

God that movie was good until you find out the answer at the end then you felt like the whole movie was pointless and a waste of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Lots of people here who haven't seen the room I see
    The one with Brie Larson? That was a damn good movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I remember watching this. It was pretty bad.

I have a few...

The Avengers (Sean Connery)
    Dungeons and Dragons
    My Bloody Valentine 3D
    Doom (The Rock)
    The Scorpion King
    I give you Double Dragon

The only reason I watched this movie was Alyssa Milano, boy was that a painful 2 hours.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    The one with Brie Larson? That was a damn good movie.
    You're thinking of "Room" "The room" is a tommy wiseau movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    You know that it´s old and was propably one of the first movies which tried to use that sort of concept and made it great yes?

So i can´t even be "hipster crap" because it´s not new ffs.
    But it was shit back then just the same, it's hipsters today that make it sound so great.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    You're thinking of "Room" "The room" is a tommy wiseau movie
    Ahh oops. Thanks for clearing it up!

5+ Year Old Account
    SO MANY!

But there is one that is lingering on my mind considering we just watched it today. Wood Woodpecker is on Netflix and the lil guy wanted to watch it. Sure, we said... ugh careers have been tainted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pootie Tang...
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

I think it was called house of the dead.

Yup, honestly anything by Uwe Boll would be a contender.

Aliens vs Predator (seriously how can you fuck this up)
    Batman & Robin
    Street Fighter
    Double Dragon
    Dungeons & Dragons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Or people who only watch mainstream movie theater movies. There are hundreds of movies worse than anything mentioned in this thread so far such as "Deathbed, The Bed That Eats", or "Salo, The 120 Days of Sodom", or "Mermaid in a Manhole", or "Poultrygeist, Night of the Chicken Dead"
    I have seen all those cept Deathbed

Should I be proud or ashamed?
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

The Michael Bay Films.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    The Michael Bay Films.
    Hey the Rock was a great action movie
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I won’t spoil it if that’s possible but I’ll say this “Cavemen around for 3000 years learn to fly jet fighters in a day”

I'll agree it wasn't a good movie. but you couldn't be more wrong with that description.

It was the year 3000 and humanity and been reduced to living in tribes again by aliens. The aliens are then overthrown when they imprison and train one of the men from a tribe.

As for the worst movie I have seen

No holds Barred. (used to love it as a kid though)

I'd have to say Manos: The Hands of Fate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hunger games. I remember sitting in the theater thinking about all the ways the main character should have died.

Also Suicide Squad. It tries exceptionally hard to be edgy and cool and fails dramatically at both. None of the humor was any good. It felt so forced and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Star Wars Episode 1
    and close second
    Aliens (2nd one to be specific).

Only two movies I've walked out of because they were so bad.
    You walked out of Aliens? Son you done went full retard. /sigh...some people just can't have good taste. Although, you could be full of crap and just pulling that whole "I'm too cool to like what EVERYONE else does" thing. I mean, Aliens is one of the most critically acclaimed films out there. Be careful, you might cut someone with that edginess.

OT: All of the twilight films, the 50 shades films, Batman v Superman, Spider Man 3, Warcraft, AvP(both of em), Transformers: The Last Knight, The Village, Suicide Squad, King Kong(the one with Jack Black)

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Open House, a Netflix movie released this January. Horror/Thriller mix.

It's an odd one, as the first half was really enjoyable, and all the characters are fairly well played and believable.
    However, halfway through the movie the director/writer (same person) seems to have gotten bored with the story and hastily progressed through the remainder of the movie without much thought for cohesion. The movie ends without tying up a single one of the loose ends, and you're left upset that none of your questions are answered – and not in a planned way that would leave it open for interpretation, but more in a hasty "let's-finish-this-movie-so-I-can-go-home"-kind of way.

Adding to that, the movie plays out as a purely psychological horror right up until the last 10 minutes, where it suddenly turns it up a notch that was unpleasant (and unexpected) for myself and my SO.

It's a shame, as the first half was very enjoyable, and we grew to really like the characters and their actors' work – and in particular the two main characters.

Edit: I have most definitely watched worse movies though, but negative experiences tend not to leave lasting impressions on me, and thus I have difficulties with recalling them.
    Last edited by snaek; 2018-02-12 at 04:12 AM.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'll agree it wasn't a good movie. but you couldn't be more wrong with that description.

It was the year 3000 and humanity and been reduced to living in tribes again by aliens. The aliens are then overthrown when they imprison and train one of the men from a tribe.

As for the worst movie I have seen

No holds Barred. (used to love it as a kid though)
    It was only 1 caveman are you sure? I’m seriously not going to check. And no holds barred I’d hilarious.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

the shape of water...pure dogshit.

even if it wasnt pushing degeneracy as morally acceptable it would still be dogshit

The Last Airbender. It wasn't in the same category of "bad" as, say Birdemic or The Room - those were at least laughable. The Last Airbender was just incorrect and different from the source material on almost all accounts, and it was boring on top of that.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.