Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

WoW was Zootopia long before Zootopia became a movie. QQ more.
    Zootopia made up a small part of WoW races, especially playable. You Vulpera advocates want it to be a bigger part, and I don't want it to happen when we have so much more non-animal humanoid races to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Atalai View Post
    Zootopia made up a small part of WoW races, especially playable. You Vulpera advocates want it to be a bigger part, and I don't want it to happen when we have so much more non-animal humanoid races to be used.
    Yes, how about we use more humans and elves, isen't that good enough? Then how about MORE humans with even more elves?! Best yet, how about we only do it about humans and elves?!

Seriously however, we got tones of humans and elves as it is, would be nice with some diversity, does it hurt you that much to have one playable race that is anthropomorphic?

WoW was always filled with Zootopia-style races, AKA humanoid animals. Don't try to pull the "at least they weren't playable!"-card, that's a cheap attempt.

Ask yourself, how many of those "non-animal" humanoids are basically small variations of what we already got? Aka Orcs, Elves, more Elves, humans...?

Vulpera is happening and they're most likely not be the final race with fur, tough shit, guess you'll have to play CoD to save face.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Among the humanoids we got bears, cows and dogs so why not lamia. Sure. Naga allied-race in the pipe probably somewhere down the line.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-12 at 03:33 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Yeah, they look cool. And if we can't have Naga(the no legs debate), then we should get these, they have legs.

First of all save your smartass humour attempts for your high school. Second, yes, they were not playable. It's not a cheap attempt. Instead of them, we still have ogres, vrykul/kvaldir, eredar/broken, mantid, ethereals, Amani/Drakkari, to name few. They have established and well-developed lore (except maybe ethereals whom we started to see more in Legion). But no, we go the disney way. This overall vulpera stuff looks like an attempt to please housewive part of the playerbase.

5+ Year Old Account
    First of all save your smartass humour attempts for your high school. Second, yes, they were not playable. It's not a cheap attempt. Instead of them, we still have ogres, vrykul/kvaldir, eredar/broken, mantid, ethereals, Amani/Drakkari, to name few. They have established and well-developed lore (except maybe ethereals whom we started to see more in Legion). But no, we go the disney way. This overall vulpera stuff looks like an attempt to please housewive part of the playerbase.
    Yes. Housewives should be shunned, insulted, and directly displeased whenever possible.

Their money and the time they spend on WoW is irrelevant!

Down with Housewives!

/sarcasm
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I would like them as a playable race or humans with that body type / posture.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

7+ Year Old Account
    This overall vulpera stuff looks like an attempt to please housewive part of the playerbase.
    This phrase baffles me how on earth did you come to that conculsion?,not to mention highly offensive statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Both factions are going to establish footholds on each other's islands. The Alliance base appears to be in Vol'dun, so it'd be a sorely missed opportunity for them to just ignore or gun down the local sethrak on their way to fight the Horde. On one hand, vulpera know those deserts pretty well, and on the other, the Zandalari certainly know the rest of the island. The Alliance is going to want some local talent to help them learn the lay of the land and know where best to strike, and how. Vulpera have a good reason to distrust and hate sethrak as a race, so I can pretty easily see them sabotaging things between Vorrik's followers and the Horde after Emperor Korthek is dealt with..
    Very true it would be really foolish to attack the locals on an uncharted island while surrounded by enemy factions.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2018-02-12 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    This phrase baffles me how on earth did you come to that conculsion?,not to mention highly offensive statement.
    Cutiness, furriness, whatever you name it - the disneyish style oozing from every screenshot with them, not to mention the dreadful stuff of nightmares which are their kids models.

I'm not saying that overall Warcraft character art is or should be all gloom, serious and tough as nails, like Warhammer or Witcher style, but.. that's too much of the opposite way. I don't want to see it playable. I'd rather RP a hozen paladin.

And what about highly offensive? Are you or the housewives over the world so easily offended? get over.

I not arguing against adding those races, they can add any race they want I think, I have no problem with them what so ever. Vrykul and Mantid would be really cool actually, although I would rather have Nerubian if I could pick. But not Ethereals, I have a serious problem with them. I do not support of Ethereals as a playable race.

Cutiness, furriness, whatever you name it - the disneyish style oozing from every screenshot with them, not to mention the dreadful stuff of nightmares which are their kids models.

I'm not saying that overall Warcraft character art is or should be all gloom, serious and tough as nails, like Warhammer or Witcher style, but.. that's too much of the opposite way. I don't want to see it playable. I'd rather RP a hozen paladin.
    People seriously need to get this-... they live in Vol'dun, filled with murderous and sadistic Sethrek, which use them for either slavery or as a delicacy. During this time where apprently the Zandalari Trolls have sent of their criminals to live out in their lifes in the desert of Vol'dun. They live in a harsh desert, filled with monsters want to kill you, and criminals that would more or less shank you when they get the chance. Now you can argue that I am assuming that they are harden and more brutish by this hostile environment. But you are assuming that they are just defenseless wet eyed crittes that can't do a shit. So how about we both simple wait untile we know more about them? They could be more of a joke races then gnomes or they could be more savages then orcs for all we know.

Kids models?! I ain't sure what kind of anatomy you been looking at regarding for kids man. Now I got a difficulty to read of this is sarcasma or not, a Hozen Paladin? So you wanna fling poop around and chant "By The Ooken Holy Dooken Light!"? Sure, if Blizzard adds them, go nuts, nothing that I would play or support for honestly. But I ain't gonna deny your experiance.

Still supporting Sethrek as a playable race btw. I want a snek with the name of Sli'ther.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Kids models?!
    Pretty sure he is referring to this.

Anyway as much as I love Sethrak they would defiantly need an update in the animation department currently. They don't have any of the unique class caster animations but this is early in BfA development and they could still go along the lines of the Nightborne where they originally had a different model. Anyway, only time will tell.
    Here are some links to their animations.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like them but I don't honestly think they will be playable fully. Maybe there will be a transform toy but fully playable? I doubt it.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

And what about highly offensive? Are you or the housewives over the world so easily offended? get over.
    They could always give us a playable faction of gnolls on Alliance side to balance it out.
    https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...2538e7d2ab2b16

I just hope Blizzard would actually follow spotted hyena sexual dimorphism and make the females larger and more dominant. Not saying Hogger's a chick or anything.

Gnolls are cool, but with the Alliance already having worgen, it seems like they'd be kind of redundant. I think a serpentine race would add a lot more to the faction overall.

Is there are a lore name detained
    datamined for the big Kul Tirans? It will be tonally strange if the name of their race is "Kul Tirans" when there are a lot of smaller ones too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gnolls are cool, but with the Alliance already having worgen, it seems like they'd be kind of redundant. I think a serpentine race would add a lot more to the faction overall.
    Wich why I have been championing them for some time, I really think these sinister looking guys would add some much needed diversity in the Alliance .

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Is there are a lore name detained
    datamined for the big Kul Tirans? It will be tonally strange if the name of their race is "Kul Tirans" when there are a lot of smaller ones too.
    Not that I know of but I am pretty biased against them great for people who want them tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Wich why I have been championing them for some time, I really think these sinister looking guys would add some much needed diversity in the Alliance .

Not that I know of but I am pretty biased against them great for people who want them tough.
    Yeah, that's how I feel. We don't have a reptilian race, and really nothing before sethrak would have worked very well. Having them on the same faction as vulpera would be a crime, and relegating them to the same place as drogbar would be a waste.

I'm happy seeing Highmountain tauren running around, and I'll be happy seeing those big Kul Tirans too. I don't really plan to play either one, but I'm happy the people that want to can, or likely will be able to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's how I feel. We don't have a reptilian race, and really nothing before sethrak would have worked very well. Having them on the same faction as vulpera would be a crime, and relegating them to the same place as drogbar would be a waste.

I'm happy seeing Highmountain tauren running around, and I'll be happy seeing those big Kul Tirans too. I don't really plan to play either one, but I'm happy the people that want to can, or likely will be able to.
    Very true demoting them to the character purgatory that Drogbar are now in would be a complete and utter waste of such cool models and of course I dont see them allying them selves along side the Vulpera in a million years.

Indeed more choices is always better I personally dont care for any of the allied races that are out right now but if people got what they wanted more power to them and hope they are happy I know I would if Sethrak were playable

10+ Year Old Account
    I heavily doubt that the Horde are getting yet *another* Allied Race on top of the Mag'har. Vulpera for the alliance makes sense if the Horde are getting their additional Allied Race, just a little something to even things out, but if they added Sethrak for the Horde, then they'd need to make another Allied Race for the Alliance to balance things out.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?