Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Requiem for a dream.

I’ll agree with Buried, surprisingly good.
    Buried fucked me up for a good while. Was not expecting it with Reynolds starring, but he did a great job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Only seen A Clockwork Orange and Natural Born Killers out of that list. Both f'd up for sure.
    Those, Gummo, and Old Boy are the most tame.

Irréversible, follows the rape of a woman and the revenge plot of her boyfriend and company, played in brutal fashion in reverse chronological order.

Requiem for a Dream, follows 4 junkies as they destroy their lives in different ways while doing all the heroine.

A Serbian Film, have you ever heard of a snuff film?

Old Boy, after a night of drunken antics a man is kidnapped and locked in a room for years. He then goes on a rampage trying to find the people responsible for taking his life and family from him.

Gummo, after a tornado destroys their lives people go about their lives living in the wreckage of their surroundings.

Happiness, bad people doing bad things in order to pretend to be happy.

120 Days of Sodom, rich people hold a bunch of teenagers hostage in a happy murder fun time rape mansion.
    When I went up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish I wish he'd go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.

Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.

Haven't the vast majority of those listed so far but Carpenter's Thing messed me up some as a kid. Hated that dog kennel scene. Outside of that, the Human Centipede creeped me out as an adult.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Sharknado and its follow ups, how did they even find people to fund these projects?

10+ Year Old Account
    By disturbing are you referring to horror/gore movies?

Silenced (Do-ga-ni) is a Korean movie about abuse of hearing-impaired children based on real events. It's the best movie I don't want to ever watch again.

Deleted
    Martyrs, easily. Probably the only movie ever to disturb me.

Deleted
    The own productions of Tele 5 (German broadcaster).

Deleted
    The Pianist - Seeing how the human kind can be so cruel to it´s own species just by mere belives made me feel very empty inside. I´m not speaking about its historical autenticity but the potrayal of what happened.

For some reason the "random scary face suddenly appearing" creeps me out

Like in the exorcist when I watched it when i was young

And again more recently in insidious

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    inb4serbianfilm
    Serbia and Salo were the two worst. Both films can make you feel yucky.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Wow... I'll take your words for it.
    Yeah, do that and don't watch the film, I promise you it's a waste of your time and sanity. And faith in humanity. Because it's worse than what mere words can say about it.

I'm obviously going to say Serbian Film. Closely followed by Martyrs. I know there's another movie with a very graphic rape scene, but I (luckily) cannot remember the name, and I don't want to watch.

Honorable mention for Antichrist. Just...why...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    The French horror films "Frontiers" and "Martyrs". Frenchies surely know how to make them.
    Until the Fi-I mean Serbs invaded...

The french are really...special with their movies, but you can at least say that much about them...A Serbian Film is only a film by virtue of the medium and nothing else.

Deleted
    Watching Twin Peaks completely fucked on shrooms

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    By disturbing are you referring to horror/gore movies?
    Anything that falls under the definition disturbing. It could be ominous, offensive, creepy, frightening, what have you.

15+ Year Old Account
    As so many before me mentioned, A Serbian Film is the most disturbing film I've seen. It's pretty much in its own league. The Human Centipede is also rather disturbing but not as much. And Eraserhead, that's another Movie I was disturbed by.
    And this is coming from someone who's hanging out on gore sites.
    You gotta be really fucked up in your head to even make a movie like A Serbian Film.

Srpski film (A Serbian Film)

This shit is the most fucked up thing i've ever watched.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Serbian Film you will understand when you read the warnings about it here.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/...ef_=tt_stry_pg
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    As a kid, poltergeist.

As an adult, Seven. Even though this movie was brilliant, I have never watched it twice as it was that disturbing...
    Poltergeist 1 and mostly 2 because of the old guy still creeps me the fck out even as an adult, the first one is just pure genious, so disturbing etc. for me it's one if not THE best horror movie that was ever made! GG to Spielberg for Poltergeist.

Serbian film was just disgusting but it's something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't really watched disturbing films/movies on purpose, but when I went to school, the class and I saw two films, a documentary one about the economic crack in '08 and Kokuhaku (Confessions in English). While I only remember small details, those sit clearly in my head and I shiver at the thoughts of them.

Never been a horror/suspense fan, as I don't have the heart to watch such.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember being freaked out at the end of Jeepers Creepers but that was a long time ago. Watching it now it doesn't really affect me much. Back then though seeing one of the main characters get killed and his skin used as a costume was wee bit disturbing. It was just an unexpected ending. I was thinking he was going to survive like every other movie did where the main character is in trouble but he/she always comes back alive. Not this one.

I remember the first couple of Saws being a bit freaky. Again that was when I was younger. Wouldn't bother me today. I still remember certain scenes from those movies very vividly. The Jigsaw guy getting his head cut open for some kind of brain surgery, the woman who gets her ribcage torn out of her body, and another woman dipping her hand into sulferic acid and seeing her skin melt off leaving only her skeletal hand.

Buried I also thought was a bit disturbing. I won't spoil this one for people but the ending wasn't what I expected.