Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

High Elves for Horde in BfA?

Seriously. Something happens with Vareesa obviously, but I think it should somehow be worked in to allow her Silver Covenant to finally convert and join the horde, unlocking a blue eye option for all Blood Elves. Just so we can finally get playable high elves and have everyone stop whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. It isn't happening. Blizz has directly stated that it isn't happening - stating that it would be pointless since High Elves are just blood elves (the other way around, technically, but still true). Void elves were their way of differentiating blood/high elves enough to justify making them cross-faction/playable for alliance.

And you're 2 cans short of a 6 pack if you think giving high elves to HORDE would make everyone stop 'whining' - alliance players would throw a fit like you've rarely seen.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    God, please no more elves...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Void elves were their way of differentiating blood/high elves enough
    Except the Void elves are literally not the same elves as the existing Silver Covenent high elves / queldorei that assisted the kaldorei, sindorei, and nightfallen to retake Suramar, the ones that have been represented as a faction allied with the Alliance since Wrath of the Lich King. Those elves have had much more of a presence in the game than the reclusive cult of shadow priests in the Blood Elves that became Void Elves. Have Vareesa lead the Silver Covenant to join the Horde, and problem solved, the faction is properly acknowledged and playable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightblade2091 View Post
    God, please no more elves...
    No need to even add them as another race, just say the Silver Covenant finally accepts the term "Blood Elf" and add a blue eye customization option to the Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

No need to even add them as another race, just say the Silver Covenant finally accepts the term "Blood Elf" and add a blue eye customization option to the Blood Elves.
    Agreeing with your or not.

Its Blizzard.

If they were to add High elfs without modification to the appearance, they would shurely be added as a Alied Race with the whole package of Racials, mounts, Heritage amor and some Scenario to tie everything together.

Simply because thats how they will operate now.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    they don't want to join the horde.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    more elves make me sad.

if you were making this thread as more than adding salt to ever-burning wounds, you could've brought up how the sunwell will eventually cleanse the green eyes, the blood elves will eventually have their blue eyes, no traitorous Sc needs to join them etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    more elves make me sad.

if you were making this thread as more than adding salt to ever-burning wounds, you could've brought up how the sunwell will eventually cleanse the green eyes, the blood elves will eventually have their blue eyes, no traitorous Sc needs to join them etc.
    i dread the day blood elfs get there blue eyes or gold eyes from the sun well its gonna be a shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    i dread the day blood elfs get there blue eyes or gold eyes from the sun well its gonna be a shit show.
    Well, lore-wise it's already happening Now we need to start spamming devs to actually implement it in game

10+ Year Old Account
    We have enough Elves already, but why would the High Elves join the Horde?
    Blood Elves are already in the Horde, and the High Elves really hate the Horde with a passion.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Well, lore-wise it's already happening Now we need to start spamming devs to actually implement it in game
    Please no, I can’t thibk of any thing that will have as much of an uproar for no reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you want more Elves on the Horde. How about Undead Elves from the Forsaken or Vampire Elves. I think Lore wise High Elves are pretty much more on the alliance side than the Horde. Since mainly being few High Elves hate the horde with a passion and dislike their blood elf kin for exiling them over not going into Fel magic and getting power from a Naaru.

Except the Void elves are literally not the same elves as the existing Silver Covenent
    That's the point he made lol, ignorance man...Blizzard said they didn't want to put high elves as playable because they were too similar to blood elves. Hence them making Void Elves for the Alliance because they're DIFFERENT ENOUGH from Blood Elves to warrant a new race.

5+ Year Old Account

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Where did you hear that? Id love to know if this actually has a chance of happening, as im tired of having fel green eyes on my pally.

Quote Originally Posted by PoshDiggory View Post
    Where did you hear that? Id love to know if this actually has a chance of happening, as im tired of having fel green eyes on my pally.
    It's really unlikely that it'll happen in game, because no race has eye customisation available to it, and giving something like that to one race will make a lot of people butthurt.

What's going on in WoW lore and what we get in the actual game are two different things

Deleted
    High elves have been in the horde since tbc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously. Something happens with Vareesa obviously, but I think it should somehow be worked in to allow her Silver Covenant to finally convert and join the horde, unlocking a blue eye option for all Blood Elves. Just so we can finally get playable high elves and have everyone stop whining.
    No thanks, wouldn't make sense. It would be more likely the Blood Elves would take up the name once more as High Elves. Having the high elves AND blood elves as Horde wouldn't be a thing to do. The High Elves already lost their chance thanks to Void Elves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

How can anyone on the Alliance complain about needing High Elves when you now got Void Elves. High Elves are so 2002. They even have blueish eyes!

On the idea of Undead Elves, I have always wanted that. But Void Elves have the same look as the dark rangers ingame already. Just put a hood on it and there you have it.

Considering the fact that there are High Elves in Telgrus as well as in the Stormwind mage district in relation to the Void Elves, I doubt they're heading toward the Horde at all in the near future. They're, in fact, being pushed into the Void Elf narrative.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    The Horde already has High Elves, they just renamed themselves to Blood Elves in WC3 to honour those who fell in the scourge invasion.