Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Feb 14 Hotfixes, Blue Tweets, This Week in WoW, Allcraft 30

First Look At Season 13

Boss Battle Royale 2 is this Week's Tavern Brawl!

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - February 14
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

Classes

Items

Mounts

Player versus Player

Quests

User Interface
    • Access to the mobile Auction House has been restored.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Buried within the data mines, a dark shadow stirs, its breath a bitter chill that brings with it promises of riches... and promises of destruction. A cry rings out, distant but clear. A signal of shock and fear, met with lost hope, and somehow... relief? We must dig deeper. (WarcraftDevs)

This Week in WoW History
    We're taking a look back at old MMO-Champion posts and World of Warcraft news that occurred during this time in previous years.

Break The Trees
    Singer/songwriter Sharm was featured in a blue post after the release of her latest song “Break The Trees”. The verses of this song were comprised of talent names from Warcraft. Sharm has been creating WoW Parody videos for the past 10 years and is still active on YouTube.

Iron Man Challenge
    2012 marked the beginning of the Iron Man Challenge. This became one of the most popular challenges to date after a few players gave it a shot. The objective is simple - reach level cap. However, doing it within the confines of the rules is the difficult part. Players are not allowed to use and talents, class specializations, professions, enchants, stat-improved gear or the assistance of other players. The most important rule is that if your character dies at all the challenge is over.

Patch 5.4.7
    This late Mists of Pandaria patch began the preparation for the new expansion Warlords of Draenor. The patch marked the beginning of the last PvP season of the expansion, added the Level 90 character boost, updated the launcher and added the Collector’s Edition mount/pet to the files.

Graphical Features
    Patch 6.1 introduced a handful of new graphical settings to improve the quality of the game. Official colorblind support for Protanopia, Deuteranopia and Tritanopia were added along with a strength adjuster. The graphics tab also got a few new options including the addition of HBAO+ for screen space ambient occlusion (SSAO), a variety of settings for Anti-Aliasing and improved point light settings.

Death Knight Animations
    Patch 7.2 added new animations to Howling Blast, Death Grip and Death and Decay. A few undocumented changes were also made to the casting animations of abilities such as Remorseless Winter, Blood Boil and Apocalypse. The initial Death and Decay particles were also changed shortly after the update due to players having issues seeing the affected area when cast on certain terrain.

Going Casual
    Top end mythic raiding in Legion, especially in the Nighthold, started to cause issues in certain guilds. The required time investment to stay at the top was too much, causing guilds to either go casual or stop raiding altogether. Most notably From Scratch and SNF announced that they would stop, while Midwinter also called it quits after defeating Grand Magistrix Elisande, with the intention of going casual.

World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 2
    The second Chronicle book was previewed on IGN, giving us a few teasers about what we should anticipate from the graphic novel. This book series was written to tell the story of Warcraft and everything it entails. Volume 1 covered everything from creation until the rise of humanity, while Volume 2 tells us the story of Ancient Draenor. Currently the Chronicle series is set to release Volume 3 on March 27, 2018.

Allcraft #30 - Battle for Azeroth Alpha
    This week Allcraft talked with Tradechat, Asmongold, and Rich about the Battle for Azeroth Alpha.

How high chance to drop?

Deleted
    Might be just me, but I'm like "what's up with people always doing 'TODAY IN _____ HISTORY!' stuff?".
    I'm curious: who reads that, besides the titles?

Looks like the Wow Secret Discord has another secret to reveal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Why does Allcraft get mentioned on news posts? It's a pretty bad podcast.

lol @ citing SNF in that list considering that guild quit raiding every time Incendioo went crawling back to Midwinter

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Articles like these are nice, keep it up MMOC!

So is Shu-Zen fixed once gain or what? My dog is still running like its on speed.

Krippppppp

Blizzard fixing the only way to power level past content people have done 20+ times, nickel & diming customers as a billion dollar company, great stuff!

Can't tell me they aren't pushing boosts now when you introduce a system that is longer than before then removing every single way to power level through content, taking away all options but to level slower or buy a boost.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Blizzard fixing the only way to power level past content people have done 20+ times, nickel & diming customers as a billion dollar company, great stuff!

Can't tell me they aren't pushing boosts now when you introduce a system that is longer than before then removing every single way to power level through content, taking away all options but to level slower or buy a boost.

Pathetic.
    Preach! Its fkn ridicolous. The only thing more pathetic is the people that deny and defend it. Brainless sheeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elgarta View Post
    Why does Allcraft get mentioned on news posts? It's a pretty bad podcast.
    They are partnering with mmo champion so you will be seeing a lot of their stream on the main page from now on .

Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    So is Shu-Zen fixed once gain or what? My dog is still running like its on speed.
    That dog has to carry cows with all kinds of plate armor. Ofc its on speed.

Leveling is such a chore again, at least having a friend drag me through made it bearable. I am not at all excited about this change.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl, and here I was thinking people were wanting classic/vanilla servers if you hate leveling currently in retail, you will really and truly hate it on vanilla/classic servers..

You lot bitching about leveling now, how about try leveling when you had no heirlooms to speed up your leveling or anything like that, and one of the only ways to go faster back then was the rested XP bonus..

No idea why you lot even play MMO's if you hate the leveling process so much, as it is part in parcel of any and all MMO's..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2018-02-15 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Preach! Its fkn ridicolous. The only thing more pathetic is the people that deny and defend it. Brainless sheeps.
    It's an RPG. Get over it.

So because its an RPG, its ok to be nickel & dimed by a billion dollar company? you really think they would "fix" the leveling experience (in turn making it take longer) then removing every way to level faster cept for heirlooms isn't a way to push people to pay for boosts?

So am i right in that they fixed getting boosted from another high level character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    So am i right in that they fixed getting boosted from another high level character?
    Yep, no longer gives that crazy bonus exp anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    It's an RPG. Get over it.
    Case in point...