Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas isn't going anywhere and it is hilarious to see all the testosterone in this thread.

Horde didn't strike first sorry to disappoint you OP.

The very beginning of Stormheim has an alliance airship commanded by Greymane open fire for no reason on Sylvanas's flagship. No one has since discussed this or attempted to correct for an unprovoked attack by one of the major leaders of a faction on the opposing faction's leader. That would be a declaration of war in and of itself in our world let alone Warcraft's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Helya isn't an Old God minion. Odyn wasn't our ally at the time of Sylvanas' stunt (we even learn that he was helping us out in the last quest of the zone). And treason against whom, exactly?
    Entire Azeroth.

And was. Odin is Havi and he is guiding us through the entire zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Teldrassil burning is probably by Zul.

Blood trolls. More blood to spill with a world war. More blood more power.
    Im pretty sure that when you get burned alive you dont bleed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Horde didn't strike first sorry to disappoint you OP.

The very beginning of Stormheim has an alliance airship commanded by Greymane open fire for no reason on Sylvanas's flagship. No one has since discussed this or attempted to correct for an unprovoked attack by one of the major leaders of a faction on the opposing faction's leader. That would be a declaration of war in and of itself in our world let alone Warcraft's.
    Stormheim story proved that his action wete correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    People trying to apply morals in a medieval fantasy game are hilarious.
    Applying medieval patch to a fantasy games with working steam engines and teleportation technology on top of magic capable of destroying continents. Hilarious.

Teldrassil burning is probably by Zul.

Blood trolls. More blood to spill with a world war. More blood more power.
    It amazes me when groups reemerge with numbers that don't make sense. Like the Twilight cultist coming back for the millionth time or Teldrassil's corruption over and over.

What if the night elves who joined the fire trolls come back and use their druid fire powers to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Attacking Horde forces to stop them acquiring a powerful substance whilst we are at war = Murdering innocents and children in their own homes

The minds of some Horde players confuses me, I play both factions, but some Horde players, and the actions of Sylvannas and Garrosh make it really hard to enjoy the Horde
    Whoa, so if the Alliance starts the aggression it is always a hyper honorable preemptive strike, because the miners were clearly bloodthirsty genocidal war criminals..
    But you cry foul when the consequences come and bite you in the ass.

Both Anduin and Sylvanas are at fault here, none of them really care what the appearance of Azerite means.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It amazes me when groups reemerge with numbers that don't make sense. Like the Twilight cultist coming back for the millionth time or Teldrassil's corruption over and over.

What if the night elves who joined the fire trolls come back and use their druid fire powers to do it?
    What made u think the cult was gone.

Nevermind there is always a major organiztion with main enemies

Scourge = cult of the damned
    Legion = shadow council
    Old gods = twilights hammer

The question is who leads twilights hammer now. Im still betting its Jaina. She has every reason to see the world burn

Positive nzoth has enthralled her long ago and twisted her thoughts
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-02-15 at 08:01 PM.

What made u think the cult was gone.

Nevermind there is always a major organiztion with main enemies

Scourge = cult of the damned
    Legion = shadow council
    Old gods = twilights hammer
    I never think a cult is fully gone, there's always someone we missed who will spawn nameless adds out of their ass in all the dungeons I could have sworn we cleared out years ago.
    Because? Content. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I doubt it, Sylvannas is irredeemable - she has committed worse crimes than both Illidan and Kerrigan imo
    Um... you know that Kerrigan wiped out entire planets and made them giant nests for zerg, and infested Terrans and Protoss to achieve her goals without a second thought, right?

Why is everyone set on the assumption that Sylvanas is the one who set Teldrassil on fire?

If I'm not mistaken, that's not confirmed anywhere, is it? I know everyone is just dying for it to be her fault, but something tells me the Horde is being framed. Maybe I'm expecting too much of a clever twist where Vereesa is to blame. But I understand why Alliance fans would scoff at that theory. Someone or something wants to put the Horde and Alliance against each other. It wants to start a war.

I just don't think it's Sylvanas that started the fire. Her expression as it burned is one of shock and surprise, iirc.

Sword, shield, 2 handed sword, 2 handed axe etc.
    Also you must have missed the fantasy adjective that defines the rest perfectly. Hilarious.
    Why do you think it is medieval? Because of weapons? Also, which medieval period? 1300? Maybe closer to 900? Hm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Why is everyone set on the assumption that Sylvanas is the one who set Teldrassil on fire?

If I'm not mistaken, that's not confirmed anywhere, is it? I know everyone is just dying for it to be her fault, but something tells me the Horde is being framed. Maybe I'm expecting too much of a clever twist where Vereesa is to blame. But I understand why Alliance fans would scoff at that theory. Someone or something wants to put the Horde and Alliance against each other. It wants to start a war.

I just don't think it's Sylvanas that started the fire. Her expression as it burned is one of shock and surprise, iirc.
    That something is the ruler of soon to be First Galactic Horde Empire, Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Why do you think it is medieval? Because of weapons? Also, which medieval period? 1300? Maybe closer to 900? Hm?

- - - Updated - - -

That something is the ruler of soon to be First Galactic Horde Empire, Sylvanas.
    I'm a Horde player that actually likes her temporary stint as WC.

But I still don't think she started the fire. I haven't personally seen or heard anything that convinces me of that beyond a shadow of a doubt. I could be wrong, but I believe it's all unconfirmed speculation and Alliance bias that's fueling this narrative.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Actually they do considering Calia denied the throne and as such has no claim to it.
    It really all depends on the laws of Lordaeron and the people (whom not all of which are undead). Remember... in LotR, Aragorn denied his birthright multiple times... only to ultimately take the throne of Minas Tirith. Why? Because he was technically the only member of Isildur's line remaining alive. By that logic, if Calia changed her mind, she could make a claim regardless of what has been said in the past.

But, people need to get over this whole idea of "Stormwind humans have no claim to the lands of Lordaeron". Technically speaking, no... they don't. However, they do not view the Forsaken as alive. They cannot truly procreate and simply raising other dead back to "life" is an abomination in most living Human eyes. Lordaeron humans did not forsake and deny their home when they pledged fealty to Stormwind. There was simply no where else for them to go. Their entire kingdom was overrun with undead from the Lich King and they had no way to defend their lands.

They do have every right to return enmasse to their place of origin and fight for those lands. They were taken from them by the scourge and, former Lordaeron citizenship notwithstanding, had the Forsaken squatting in the Ruins of Lordaeron, Brill and other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    No. She didn't say shit about destroying the Alliance. She specifically talks about SEPARATING the Horde and Alliance with an Ocean. Not "Let's burn down the Alliance!" or "Let's destroy Stormwind!" or "Let's slaughter all the humans and raise them as shambling corpses!"

Let's wall off Kalimdor in an Unassailable kingdom and have peace because the Alliance can all live "Over There" and we'll live "Over Here".
    Kinda nuts, though, that her plan would therefore include "abandon Silvermoon and all the blood elves will need to GTFO because we're leaving them behind" too.

That's pretty extreme and makes you wonder if that's just her plan or if she's actually getting the blood elves to plan on leaving ahead of time or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I'm a Horde player that actually likes her temporary stint as WC.

But I still don't think she started the fire. I haven't personally seen or heard anything that convinces me of that beyond a shadow of a doubt. I could be wrong, but I believe it's all unconfirmed speculation and Alliance bias that's fueling this narrative.
    Lets see.

Teldrassil is fine.

Horde attack it because Galactic Empire.

Teldrassil get burnt.

Yep, need some huuuge jumps in logic...

- - - Updated - - -

Medieval architecture, weapons, warfare, society, culture, economy, beliefs ...
    Before answering with "Hilarious" you should try to think a little and do some research to avoid posturing as a clown.
    In medieval we used spaceships boys.

There is nothing in wow which is medieval 100%

Pathetic

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about damn time! Plague Zeppelins above Stormwind and manabombs in Ironforge incoming. Alliance races should be extinguished from the Azeroth, they are root of all evil. Draenei girls can live, though, as a slaves to please true Horde Warriors.

Best part is Sylvanas going all Hitler with the cleansing of Alliance, specially Night Elves, from Kalimdor over the dumb idea of holding a whole continent "cuz the sea is there duh!"

As if the Horde would be able to cover the entire continent... Great idea to spread thin like that.

Or as if the Alliance, specially Night Elves, would just forget or leave what they've done when their homeland, that has been theirs since they began their very existence into this world, was taken by a zombie elf who cares only about herself, regardless of the piles of corpses she leaves behind.

We're back at Cata. With a Horde supporting a warmongering leader with intentions of conquest and extermination. "Leaving the EK to the Alliance" isn't really much of an intention for Sylvanas and the mass murder of Night Elves in Kalimdor won't make it better simply because she wants it all for herself. It's the same stuff. And Saurfang knows it. He even went to talk to Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Lets see.

Teldrassil is fine.

Horde attack it because Galactic Empire.

Teldrassil get burnt.

Yep, need some huuuge jumps in logic...
    What are you even talking about? What is this Galactic Empire nonsense you keep rambling about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Best part is Sylvanas going all Hitler with the cleansing of Alliance, specially Night Elves, from Kalimdor over the dumb idea of holding a whole continent "cuz the sea is there duh!"

As if the Horde would be able to cover the entire continent... Great idea to spread thin like that.

Or as if the Alliance, specially Night Elves, would just forget or leave what they've done when their homeland, that has been theirs since they began their very existence into this world, was taken by a zombie elf who cares only about herself, regardless of the piles of corpses she leaves behind.

We're back at Cata. With a Horde supporting a warmongering leader with intentions of conquest and extermination. "Leaving the EK to the Alliance" isn't really much of an intention for Sylvanas and the mass murder of Night Elves in Kalimdor won't make it better simply because she wants it all for herself. It's the same stuff. And Saurfang knows it. He even went to talk to Anduin.
    Which is exactly why I believe Sylvanas didn't do it.

It's too ridiculous even for Blizzard. Someone else set the tree aflame to make it look like Sylvanas. And honestly, I won't be surprised at all when it's Vereesa. It's a trope that I can see Blizzard using.

5+ Year Old Account
    When the Alliance engages in war and kills Horde in their homes and camps: A Battle.
    When the Horde engages in war and kills Alliance in their homes and camps: Mass Murder.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post

Sylvanas takes Kalimdor.
    The Forsaken are driven from Eastern Kingdoms so their entire population is in Kalimdor.

The night elves know what that ultimately means for Mount Hyjal and Nordrassil.....