Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I haven't enjoyed fury since the addition of titan's grip. I agree using two 2-handers just looks so goofy and bad transmog cant even fix it, 1-handers are already pretty big in size(i can barely use them on casters cause they are just so huge). Something about seeing an orc warrior with two 1-handed axes just makes me happy, brings me back. I still watch old videos like hulksmash pvp to remember the good times of fury. Of course this only affects me but i just wont play fury until i can use one handers again.

The option for 1handers would be a good idea for variety and visual choice. There was an easy solution to fix all of the balancing headaches for this in Diablo 2, when 2-handers were dual-wielded they had a separate dps/damage range that reflected 1handers.

Not a hard solution.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-02-12 at 09:47 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

7+ Year Old Account
    i rly want single minded fury back too, D2h always feels wrong to me

if you are using two 2hands weapons, how and why will be faster than DW or one 2H? just don't make sense to me, i don't even agree you should hit heavy. Even the thing of "you are so strong that you can use a 2h like it was a 1H" don't match for me when almost all the weapons look anomaly gigantic.

Wish if they could at least let us mog 2H weapon into 1H, i have a lot of cool ones and are only usable on DKs
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-14 at 07:39 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I agree. I never liked the idea of dual wielding two 2-handers. To me, Fury was about fast, wild strikes like you were a Berserker. I stopped playing Fury when they lost their 1-handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    At least make it an option.

Wielding dual two handers has always looked goofy as ****. It also means we can't even take advantage of the cool 1 hander transmogs, like an Orc warrior using the Warcraft movie axe.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40384/betrayer-of-humanity

There you go, a nice 2-H version of the same model they used for the WC movie axe. It's even scaled such that it looks more like a 1-Hander (at least by WoW standards.)

Now kindly leave my TG alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=40384/betrayer-of-humanity

There you go, a nice 2-H version of the same model they used for the WC movie axe. It's even scaled such that it looks more like a 1-Hander (at least by WoW standards.)

Now kindly leave my TG alone.
    Yes, because big glowy green axe is exactly the same as a small red axe with dangling wrappings -_-

vs

Also what part of OPTION do you not understand? They also sheathe differently aswell, side looks way better than back, especially on Orcs. Oh and while running one handers don't clip into your face.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-02-14 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The option for 1handers would be a good idea for variety and visual choice. There was an easy solution to fix all of the balancing headaches for this in Diablo 2, when 2-handers were dual-wielded they had a separate dps/damage range that reflected 1handers.

Not a hard solution.
    They're basically doing away with weapon damage altogether in BfA, weapons will just grant Attack Power. So I assume that if Blizz wants to re-introduce SMF, it would be fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    They're basically doing away with weapon damage altogether in BfA, weapons will just grant Attack Power. So I assume that if Blizz wants to re-introduce SMF, it would be fairly easy.
    That's a bit boring, but a solution none the less.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    I want frikken fist weapons back or at least the ability to transmog into them, like seriously no class even uses them.(no guardians/monks don't count when most of the time they are not even visible)
    Just being able to transmog 2hs into 1hs would probably be enough tho, considering the speed at which fury attacks anyway i doubt you would notice much difference.
    This x1000. I miss str fist weapons. I think there were some in WOD pvp seasons but not in legion. I loved using eskhanders set in vanilla haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are people pretending like Blizzard invented Titans Grip?

World of Warcraft is far from the first game to show warrior/berserker type characters dual wielding 2h weapons.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Meh. An an option maybe, but Titan's Grip is Fury's thing. Without it we aren't any different from the dozen of 1h dual-wielding specs in the game.
    Which specs exacly? Cause as far as i am aware, there is only 1 1h dual wielding strength spec in game at the moment ? You surely dont compare dual wielding axes/swords etc to fists and daggers

Only add it as a option.
    Dual wielding 2h weapons is great for class fantasy.
    how would you easier chop enemies to pieces, than with 2 2h weapons going into a frenzy?

nuff said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraganos View Post
    how would you easier chop enemies to pieces, than with 2 2h weapons going into a frenzy?
    nuff said.
    going into a frenzy with only one 2h, so you use all the strength of both arms in only one weapon?

Or with a light blade, so you can rly go frenzy with more speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    going into a frenzy with only one 2h, so you use all the strength of both arms in only one weapon?

Or with a light blade, so you can rly go frenzy with more speed?
    this is a fantasy world.
    we cant really compare it to humans like us lol.
    just look at the freaking steroid orcs from the warcraft RTS game.
    the fantasy see is, that we are so freaking strong, that we can wield a 2h sword like a 1 hand sword.
    now apply some math.
    same speed with more weight equals more force.
    BäM

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just bake SMF into the class, no talent needed.

Just beef up 1-handed weapon damage by x percentage when used by a Fury Warrior to keep it in line with 2-handers. Done
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraganos View Post
    this is a fantasy world.
    we cant really compare it to humans like us lol.
    just look at the freaking steroid orcs from the warcraft RTS game.
    the fantasy see is, that we are so freaking strong, that we can wield a 2h sword like a 1 hand sword.
    now apply some math.
    same speed with more weight equals more force.
    BäM
    fantasy world still use logic, even if you are stronger and can wield a 2h like it was a 1h, if you use a 1h you still get way more power and speed

you have even more speed and even more force and less weight

Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post

Just beef up 1-handed weapon damage by x percentage when used by a Fury Warrior to keep it in line with 2-handers. Done
    That's how it used to be. There was a damage modifier, and it also used to do more Execute damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post

Indeed, it's been done before. I always preferred the aesthetics of smaller weapons, but I guess over time I've gotten comfortable with my Warrior basically wielding a bus in each hand.

I want my DMK back

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    fantasy world still use logic, even if you are stronger and can wield a 2h like it was a 1h, if you use a 1h you still get way more power and speed

you have even more speed and even more force and less weight
    both options would work, but as i said, they need to include both. superfast slicing or fast slicing with more wham per hit.
    in my humble opinion, i attribute the first one more to rogues, than furys. with titan grip it makes us more unique.

Well thats not true.
    when you wield 1h weapons instead of 2h you wield them faster, because they weigh less, BUT the force output is the same.
    Yout got more speed BUT less weight in the weapon.