Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Put in all your votes here ladies and gents. Predict all of the future Allied Races!

So we know we got:

H - Highmountain Tauren / A - Lightforged Draenei
    H - Nightborne / A - Void Elf
    H - Zandalari Troll / A - Dark Iron Dwarves

NEXT UP....

1. H - Draenor Orc / A - Kul'Tiran Human
    2. H - Revantusk Forest Trolls / A - Wildhammer Dwarves
    3. H - Sethrakk (worgen skeleton) / A - Vulpera (goblin skeleton)
    4. H - New Forsaken (Sylvanas/Nathanos with skin) / A - Mechagnomes
    5. H & A - Tuskarr (Pandaren Allied Race)
    I completely disagree with Tuskarr.

We are more likely going to get Jinyu for alliance and Horde would get either Mogu or Hozen

I feel like the Hozen model has some challenges, but nothing Blizzard can't overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Taunka seems like an obvious choice given that they actually joined the Horde in storyline. Jinyu/Hozen, each having joined a specific faction, seems logical too.
    I just wish blizzard also adds in playable murlocs! or they can create a story that Jinyu can somehow transform to their original Murloc forms which is far powerful for some reason so it's basically like worgen except they can control it at will!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Vulpera. All that remains to be seen is if they're for the Horde or Alliance, but I'd be surprised if they were given to the Alliance.

The rest are all up in the air, but I do have a burning hope for Dragonmaw Orcs.
    I can imagine Vulpera goes with Horde while Sethrak get's to be in alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    ethereal. i dont care how, i dont care who. i'd play one on either faction.

maybe murlocs but do something like cap them at a certain lower level. make murlocs for twinking only
    Ethereal are most likely going to be a full race, with their own skeleton and starting zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Jinyu might not be a stretch, but Murlocs kind of are. When Jinyu were first added, the reason everyone said they would never be playable was the fact that they were built off of a Night Elf skeleton rather than their own.... now that makes them a perfect candidate for an Allied Race.
    True true, I just want Murlocs man, Though Jinyu would be close enough since they are basically evovled Murlocs.

What's your opinion if Tortollans become a playable race?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ogres Ogres Ogres!

5+ Year Old Account
    Jinyu to alliance, and make Murlocs their counterpart for fishfaced races on Horde side with some translateshell item.

Tortollans gona be HIT, only if they gona release them with class NINJA.))))
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2018-02-16 at 02:49 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    I vote for Forest Trolls, Wildhammer Dwarves, Dragonmaw Orcs, Vrykul Humans, Broken Draenei, Undead Elves, High Elves, Taunka Tauren, and Junker Goblins for the upcoming allied/subraces in the future.
    This guy gets it.

Bring back the sub/allied races that already have existed prior that both factions still actively work with, lets not go overboard and try and find new ones while the old ones are still valued.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

7+ Year Old Account
    Give! Me! Vrykul!!!

As said before, Mogu are actually a fairly good choice for the Horde if Alliance takes in the Jinyu.

Two factors being,
    The Hozen aren't a civilization by any means, (although Orcs barely pass this margin.)

The Mogu already share animation bones with the Draenei,
    so that's equivalent to the Zandalari/Nelf Rigs being mixed between Factions.

Edit: Also, Ji Firepaw seems really troubled by this all. Could be the Teldrassil nonsense or he's actually deciding whether or not bringing an ancient enemy into the fold could help.

Also! Zandalari used to Ally with the Mogu against the Pandaren. So if that's okay, the Mogu could be.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2018-02-16 at 03:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want fel orc even though it's going to be mag'har orcs :'(

7+ Year Old Account

Sadly this is confirmed

another dwarf and another troll? not so soon
    except the vulpera would go horde, not alliance, they are prob be an allied race, sethrakk maybe not

would be retarded, people barely play gnome a retard gnome would be even worse, and no more elf skins, or that udnead shit skin, that just don't look like undead, its edgy and kids will be crazy about.

this don't even make sense, races will not get his "allied race" they are independent, besides tuskkar is not that good race material

Still think we should get ogres and vrykuls or at least ogres and arakkoa, the rest for me is bananas

I'm not sure they're going to go crazy and create as many races as you think OP.

But I think after Zandalari and Dark Iron it's going to be Draenor orcs for the horde and Kul'tiran humans for the alliance. I'm hoping and praying Vulpera never become a thing tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put in all your votes here ladies and gents. Predict all of the future Allied Races!

So we know we got:

H - Highmountain Tauren / A - Lightforged Draenei
    H - Nightborne / A - Void Elf
    H - Zandalari Troll / A - Dark Iron Dwarves

NEXT UP....

I actually am foreseeing a bit of a swap in what Allied Races come out when even for those we already know, weird though it may seem. I see the order going as follows:

H - Highmountain Tauren / A - Lightforged Draenei (Already Here)
    H - Nightborne / A - Void Elf (Already Here)

Out at BfA Launch

1. H - Draenor Orcs / A - Dark Iron Dwarves (8.0 Pre-Patch)
    2. H - Zandalari Trol / A - Kul'Tiran Humans (Available after 120 and a rep grind)

Patch Races

H - Leper Gnomes / A - Steamwheedle Goblins
    H - Ogres / A - Jinyu
    H - Sanlayn / A - Alpha Worgen (new race)

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    ethereal. i dont care how, i dont care who. i'd play one on either faction.

maybe murlocs but do something like cap them at a certain lower level. make murlocs for twinking only
    Void Elves are technically half-Ethereals and they are aligned with some Ethereals. That's coming from an Ethereal fan.

If the Kul Tirans are becoming an Allied Race,

There's no reason they won't feel inclined to model Ogres on the suspiciously fitting Animations of the Males AND Females.

Get excited?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give me Ethereals already.

Tortollan. I don't care what faction, I'd just love it if they became playable. (Bonus if they can be monks!)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Sadly this is confirmed

another dwarf and another troll? not so soon

except the vulpera would go horde, not alliance, they are prob be an allied race, sethrakk maybe not

would be retarded, people barely play gnome a retard gnome would be even worse, and no more elf skins, or that udnead shit skin, that just don't look like undead, its edgy and kids will be crazy about.

this don't even make sense, races will not get his "allied race" they are independent, besides tuskkar is not that good race material

Still think we should get ogres and vrykuls or at least ogres and arakkoa, the rest for me is bananas

What's wrong with Dreanor Orcs and Kul'tirans? they look pretty good especially the kul'tiran humans who are basically just extremely tall dwarves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I'm not sure they're going to go crazy and create as many races as you think OP.

But I think after Zandalari and Dark Iron it's going to be Draenor orcs for the horde and Kul'tiran humans for the alliance. I'm hoping and praying Vulpera never become a thing tbh.
    I disagree with the datamining shows it looks like Vulpera will most likely gonna be an allied race for the Horde Which I welcome with Open arms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Allied Races give Blizzard a field day in replayability; it's likely they'll keep releasing new ones as they release new content in order to keep players grinding reps/doing quests/whatever the newest thing is. It's a solid strategy.
    I agree! which is why I am extremely hyped for more playable allied races! since we haven't gotten one since MOP expansion.