Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ITT: "My dad can beat up your dad".

Though to be fair, the state of politics in general is on that same level of maturity, so maybe it's not so inappropriate after all.

5+ Year Old Account
    The cucks at Stormfront would have a good laugh at this. I'm sure you're acquainted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just look up all the communist resistance groups in WWII in west Europe.

and lol at calling antifa extremist, what a world, where standing up to fascism is extremist.
    Yes, I did research and couldn't find anything. You didn't state any facts again. Also, yes... a non government armed regime that fuels riots and attacks anyone they think is wrong is an extremist faction. Justification for their ideology doesn't really change what they are. I'm sure lots of people justify ISIS as well.

I suppose we can just rest easy that antifa is a seriously weak faction.

Like the antifa who killed nazis in the '30s/40s? Or the ones opposing Franco? Or the ones killing ISIS members? Which one do you hate the most?
    euro antifa isnt even remotely the same as the us version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    liveleak

video from youtube

wat
    its called a reupload.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Wrong. Most of the ones getting beat on were the girls. Which makes it even more pathetic. Just like your attempt and making a joke.
    They swing at a man they can get hit like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Also the irony needs to be pointed out that you hate ANTIFA because they are violent... but at the first sign of violence being waged against them you pre-cum your shorts off.
    The other stupid thing is that if this thread title were accurate, it would imply an admission that all of this ANTIFA worry coming from the right is essentially just hysterics.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a bunch of fat middle aged men pushing some teenage girls around lol. This is by far one of the weaker "beat downs" I've ever seen.

If pushing and throwing people to the ground is considered beating up where you're from, I don't know what to tell you. Saw kids get beaten up worse for chocolate milk in elementary school 25 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Yes, I did research and couldn't find anything. You didn't state any facts again. Also, yes... a non government armed regime that fuels riots and attacks anyone they think is wrong is an extremist faction. Justification for their ideology doesn't really change what they are. I'm sure lots of people justify ISIS as well.

I suppose we can just rest easy that antifa is a seriously weak faction.
    You could not find anything about communist resistance during WWII in Europe? Really? And a non-government group attacking fascists is fine, or are you implying the resistance to Nazis and Franco was also extremist?

and lol, antifa is not a faction, its short-hand for fascism.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like the antifa who killed nazis in the '30s/40s? Or the ones opposing Franco? Or the ones killing ISIS members? Which one do you hate the most?
    no, this is the 2017/18 antifa that's a bunch of spoiled kids who think everyone else has it better than they do. and really, you're trying to spread that lie again about them fighting ISIS?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Good thing the Antifa didn't arm up and shoot up a school, a concert, or a church. Amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    no, this is the 2017/18 antifa that's a bunch of spoiled kids who think everyone else has it better than they do. and really, you're trying to spread that lie again about them fighting ISIS?
    lol sure, that is what everybody says about people they oppose.

And what lie? Already forgot the pictures I posted last time?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol sure, that is what everybody says about people they oppose.

And what lie? Already forgot the pictures I posted last time?
    I remember having to school you on the fact that similar colored flags are in fact different because you thought any flag that had similar colors was antifa so you could claim they're the good guys.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    I remember having to school you on the fact that similar colored flags are in fact different because you thought any flag that had similar colors was antifa so you could claim they're the good guys.
    Lol, you bring your bullshit to a whole new level. Those where not just similar colours lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I'm glad they decided to record it and give video evidence of their assault. The guy that hit the girl in the back of the head and the guy that got on top of her and started punching her should both be in prison.
    Antifa threw glitter on them first. That qualifies as assault as glitter is quite capable of blinding someone. Washington is also surprising for a liberal state in that you are allowed to use violent force to incapacitate someone that is harming you or you believe will harm you.

They did nothing wrong. Pure self-defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can bet 2 come out of their basement when someone mentions antifa thugs...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    Antifa threw glitter on them first. That qualifies as assault as glitter is quite capable of blinding someone. Washington is also surprising for a liberal state in that you are allowed to use violent force to incapacitate someone that is harming you or you believe will harm you.

They did nothing wrong. Pure self-defense.
    Yeah, tell that to a court and be laughed at.

Defending men hitting women is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Looks like a bunch of fat middle aged men pushing some teenage girls around lol. This is by far one of the weaker "beat downs" I've ever seen.
    "teenage girls" is a bit generalized. It was a mixed group of hashtag warriors. Pushing and shoving commenced, then a big ass can of pepper spray ended everything.

If pushing and throwing people to the ground is considered beating up where you're from, I don't know what to tell you. Saw kids get beaten up worse for chocolate milk in elementary school 25 years ago.
    The entire thing is silly. The lady saying her son goes to Planned Parenthood, most of their business is abortion/ sti related, so how many sti's does that kid get? Hashtag warriors show up with their masks, so silly. Buncha folks protesting for/against something on what looked like a random street corner, so edgey.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Yeah, tell that to a court and be laughed at.

Defending men hitting women is pathetic.
    Unlike liberals, courts generally don't use emotion and bleeding heart bs to make their decisions. They use the law, and in this case the law is on the side of the men defending themselves from women throwing shit that could blind them for life.

I know that's hard to understand for a generation that grew up coddled by weak parents and brainwashed by teachers and corporations using them to further their own agenda, but they'll learn when they finally enter the real world.
    Last edited by Erbel; 2018-02-18 at 10:27 PM.

Unlike liberals, courts generally don't use emotion and bleeding heart bs to make their decisions. They use the law, and in this case the law is on the side of the men defending themselves from women throwing shit that could blind them for life.

I know that's hard to understand for a generation that grew up coddled by weak parents and brainwashed by teachers and corporations using them to further their own agenda, but they'll learn when they finally enter the real world.
    It's republicans that use emotion are you fucking high... How's paying for the tax plan going? Didn't a lot of people vote for trump because they'd hope he'd be different or just based on the fact he was different... I mean really. The republicans taxes plan literally relies on unprecedented growth to work how is that biased in logic?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-18 at 10:30 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Yes, only " liberulz " only enact bleeding heart. I'll remember that the next time you start crying over an aborted fetus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

So two groups of POS people got into the weakest fight since elementary school recess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation