Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    The new transgender dwarves of color (or DoC) look great!

I'm glad blizzard is finally giving this oppressed side of society a voice in video games!! ) x3

x3 x3 x3

#furry4life

I noticed that too, made me lol
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    You left out hunter!!!! They could go that Blood Elf route and not give them Warriors to start.......
    Oh yes, I did. But it only happened in Legion that gnomes were able to become hunters.
    "Every race can be warrior" has been consistent throughout the entire lifetime of WoW (since vanilla).

7+ Year Old Account
    Watch as you need exalted with Thorium Brotherhood.

I mean I can't even remember HOW you can...

So are the Dark Iron Dwarves still going to attack Brewfest? If we are allies now that would be kind of awkward.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    So are the Dark Iron Dwarves still going to attack Brewfest? If we are allies now that would be kind of awkward.
    Yes, and Dark Iron players will kill Dark Iron npcs all over the place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    Watch as you need exalted with Thorium Brotherhood.

I mean I can't even remember HOW you can...
    That'd be super easy with turning in lava cores/fiery cores.

I don't understand why Dark Iron dwarves have another blacksmithing racial? It feels odd to give a racial boosting the same profession to two different races (of the same faction).

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    They aren't changing old content for the Allied Races. I definitely felt awkward questing my Void Elf through Draenor Shadowmoon, where the entire quest series is about the victory of the Light over the evil Void. And I'm like... guys I'm RIGHT HERE. lol they don't care.

Deleted
    So what`s "Mole machine" doing? Is a hs or a flight master whistle?

SO COOL i want it

I never thought I'd want to play a dwarf so badly.

Am I the only a-hole who noticed that it say's Dark Iron Dwarves and then mentions Mag'har Orc's...

Unlocking the Dark Iron Dwarves
    To unlock the ability to make a Mag'har Orc, the following achievements must be completed on one character on your account. Once done, you can make a Mag'har Orc on any server that you have a 110 character provided you have purchased Battle for Azeroth.