Poll: How many characters did you max during vanilla?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just one, and it took several months to do

Granted I was a kid in a brand new world exploring every aspect of the game before I cared to hit max level

2, My hunter first, then my warrior.

I was horde when I first started and my main was a warlock. Alt was a mage. Both 60. I was in the middle of leveling a shadowpriest who made it to 49 before I re-rolled Alliance. Then I mained a paladin and and a rogue, who both were 60, although only the paladin was well geared.

10+ Year Old Account
    One. A Rogue. It was not my first character, but the only one who reached max level.

15+ Year Old Account
    1mage, i had an alt druid i cant remember if he got to 60 or was stuck at 50-ish
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogue (main) and a priest.

Deleted
    1. Had 60 mage and 54 priest

Warrior for PVP

Druid for Raiding

4. Priest as main and Hunter, Warrior, Druid as alts

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    My Druid was in the upper thirties and my Warrior in the mid forties. Didn't have enough time to max before BC, alas.

3 total. Shamy, Mage, and Warrior. Shamy was my main for the whole thing. Warrior was my primary alt because.. idk.. seemed like everyone was alting a warrior. It tanked MC and BWL runs towards the end of the expansion so it got pretty geared. Then mage was something I did towards the end of the expansion. It never really got anywhere with the mage but I did hit 60 with it. In fact that same mage is only 70 now. I leveled it in BC to max as well and geared it a bit there but Shamy was so necessary for lust upon lust upon lust that I never really got to escape it.

Got to like level 10 on a friends pc but at that time I was hooked on FF11 so I never really played Vanilla outside of it.

Shaman, then Mage in Classic.
    Mage, Hunter, Druid, Paladin in TBC.
    Druid, Paladin, Death Knight, Mage in WoTLK.
    Druid, second Druid, Mage, Death Knight in Cata.
    Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman in MoP.
    Druid, Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman, Mage in WoD.
    Shaman, Druid, Death Knight, Hunter, Mage in Legion.

I might be leveling more to 110 before Legion is over. Currently using Mage as my main.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    First was a mage, then switched to my paladin who is still my main today.
    Pretty much what I did also, but I think I only made it to lvl 12 as an undead mage. Then I switched to human paladin so I could play with friends (didn't realize they were going Alliance at the time).

Good times, good times.

NE Druid first, then Undead Warrior

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    First my main a paladin on The Maelstrom - raided from oct/nov 05 till fall 06 cleared up to ctun but stopped as my guild entered naxx and ultimately killed 10 bosses there.

second a pvp rogue also alliance on The Maelstrom

third a shaman - wanted to try horde side also - pvp and a spot of raiding - fastest char I levelled took six weeks real time and was maxed beginning of march 06.

forth rogue also horde and just for pvp.

also a spattering of lower lvl alts and bank chars - yes I played quite a bit back then
    Last edited by Innocens; 2018-02-19 at 05:20 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty late to the show so i didnt hit 60 until like a week after BC

Warrior > rogue > warlock > priest > hunter.

** might include that priest was on alliance, the rest on horde. Out of all those, the horde characters are currently lvl 110, while the priest is 105. Been slacking on that side...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Two - a paladin and a mage. I kept one hunter at the level 40-49 BG bracket. Had a guild that would run 10-man WSG, lots of fun.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

My main a paladin that i still use and a mage^^