Poll: Would you buy non end game level boosts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    20 euros for boost to 60 and I would buy that :P
    And 13 euro for a race change (1 token), and I might consider it as well, with gold at least.

Depending on the price I'd use boosts up to level 60 or 70. Leveling is fine once you get out of the on-rails questing and you get the ability to fly.

The sums of money they ask for services are quite high for my situation anyway so I don't consider buying any boosts. Prepaid cards and occassional store mount is all I can handle.

25$ for Level 70.
    30$ for Level 80.
    35$ for Level 90.
    40$ for Level 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there was only one option for level boost, the minimum would have to be level 60

I enjoy leveling 1-60 because there are still several post-cata zones which I haven't quested through fully. I don't care to play after level 60, though, b/c all the expansion content is stale. I wish the new Vanilla zones scaled to 110 or that you could buy a cheaper boost from 60 to 110; seems like kind of a rip off to have to pay $60 for 50 levels when the price is also $60 for 110 levels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    No, but I'd buy heirlooms for the 4 remaining slots if it gave me 20-40% extra XP. (4 slots x 5-10%)
    Hell yes I'd drop gold on the missing heirlooms hella fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Yeah because I hate leveling in Northrend so plz give boost 70-80
    You no longer have to set foot in northrend, you can do 70-80 in any outland zone.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The fact you can select all of them. I selected all of them just because I had the option to. Poll is skewed.
    because you selected all of them your vote is nullified

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    If there was only one option for level boost, the minimum would have to be level 60
    what about people that want to twink?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No, since they'd all make me ineligible to receive heretige armor, which is my only reason to level.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    You no longer have to set foot in northrend, you can do 70-80 in any outland zone.
    Yeah you now get to make the choice of which terminal cancer you'd like to have.

That being said they just need to put the stupid XP pots on the store like there was rumor of them doing years ago. Put them up, charge a couple of bucks for em and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I like leveling 1-60, outland however not so much but I can do it while only bitching a few times in chat, going to 80 in outland isn't a plus lol. I used to like leveling in outland and wrath was the only area I hated, guess I've just done it too much. I suppose I'll hate cata next after Blizz gives me more than 50 character slots
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-02-20 at 01:59 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy a 1 time payment of $30 or so dollars that add 300% Exp boost to my account permanently that stacked with other bonuses.

I'd really rather be able to buy XP boosts.

I'd probably pay a fairly hefty price if I could buy an account wide permanent 300% XP boost or something, even if it excluded the "current" levels.

Or if I could get like a month long one, I'd still probably pay decently for that.