Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.
    The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.
    The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.
    And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.
    Blizzard wtf?
    The Alliance got Vulpera race
    HA-HA-HA((((
    sorry Datetiming - Vulpera - horde.

It seems Blizzard really dont want people to roll the Alliance with the set of the allied races.
    The Horde got the best looking Zandalari race and badass Draenor Orcs with Nightborn and Highmountain races having the solid background and pretty cool new skins.
    The Alliance got Draenei and dark skinned blood elves with zero backstory, Vulpera race that looks like a lame joke and hopefully the good looking Dark Iron dwarves.
    And until some smart ass guy will come and say that Nightborn and Highmountain are just retextured NE and Tauren, i say no - Nightborn looks nothing like NE (unlike VE/BE), and new set of wide branched horns makes the whole big difference between King-Like elegant Highmountain taurens and usual clumsy fat-ass taurens, unlike Draenei/LF Draenei that only different in the eye color and couple new beards.
    Blizzard wtf?
    The Alliance got Vulpera race
    HA-HA-HA((((
    sorry gamecode - Vulpera - horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Why do people think Vulpera are gonna be Alliance? They work with the Horde in questing. That'd be like the Nightborne debacle all over again, only worse because at least the Nightborne worked with BOTH Horde and Alliance.
    I just saw Noobel video, and it seems that the Zandalari and the Horde joins up forces with the Tortollan to fight off the Blood Trolls, so it may be plausible to have the Tortollan join the Horde, but it also may be that the Tortollan may not choose a side and stay neutral (as i doubt that the Tortollan would go against the faction that helps them revive the creature they worship -the Horde help the Tortollan speak with the Turtle Loa, recover its body parts, free its spirit and reincarnate it into a small cute turtle-).

Also something to have in mind, the Vulpera live in a place where the Zandalary Trolls send their criminals to die (because of how cruel that zone is), so that makes me think that the Vulpera may not have the best relation with the Zandalary trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    And we won't I can garantee you now we will get Fat humans and skinny Humans while the Horde get Draenor Orcs and Vulpira... Again the Alliance will get the short end of the stick.
    The victim complex is a funny thing, it's often resorted to tactics players do when Blizzard have done something to make them salty. So tell me, what have they done to you? I'm guessing it's Void Elves instead of High Elves and Nightborne being horde? That seems the most common thing that causes the victim complexes with WoW these days.

It makes zero sense for you to get brown orcs as for vulpera, if there is a god, they won't be playable.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-20 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    And we won't I can garantee you now we will get Fat humans and skinny Humans while the Horde get Draenor Orcs and Vulpira... Again the Alliance will get the short end of the stick.
    So you'll get fat humans which will be a new model, and we'll get the same orcs but in brown... The male Zandalari trolls are the new cool race. The female Zandalari and everything else is just the same as the alliance, fairly uninspired retextures of races that are already playable.

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely agree that it's not really fair that so much effort went into those male Zandalari trolls and the druid forms... They look extremely bad ass and I'll be making one of every class possible when I unlock them. However I think it's a lot more accurate to say that the short end of the stick went to anyone not planning on playing a male troll next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    So you'll get fat humans which will be a new model, and we'll get the same orcs but in brown... The male Zandalari trolls are the new cool race. The female Zandalari and everything else is just the same as the alliance, fairly uninspired retextures of races that are already playable.

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely agree that it's not really fair that so much effort went into those male Zandalari trolls and the druid forms... They look extremely bad ass and I'll be making one of every class possible when I unlock them. However I think it's a lot more accurate to say that the short end of the stick went to anyone not planning on playing a male troll next expansion.
    or at least a Druid Troll (though having in mind the Highmountain Tauren racials, they would be a good "resource gatherer" aka... a second character with only secondary professions)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Why do people think Vulpera are gonna be Alliance? They work with the Horde in questing. That'd be like the Nightborne debacle all over again, only worse because at least the Nightborne worked with BOTH Horde and Alliance.
    Because it's a cute race and obviously Alli is supposed to get all the cute races.
    On a serious note, both factions work with the Vulpera once getting to max level and all zones open up.
    I really think they will go Horde, but as I've said in other posts, I hope when Blizz makes an entirely new race that both factions assist and has a huge outcry from both factions to be added, that Blizz does what they did with Pandaren and makes them neutral and playable by both sides.

I love how Vulpera are baseline playable for most people. Sweet forum tears are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allways funny to look at reactions on mmo-champ.
    Vulpera are a thing ... and all of a sudden the "FOR THE HORDE!!! LOKTAR!!!" hardcore horde players - that are also arguing that blood elfs dont fit the horde - want sweet little vulpera now.
    Alliance finally got good looking elfes ... and people, that wanted high elves ( which only have blue eyes ), are like "noeeees they are only a reskin!!!"

it`s hilarious ...

If vulpera will be a playable race, both sides should get them, just like pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post

If vulpera will be a playable race, both sides should get them, just like pandaren.
    hmm...why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    hmm...why?
    why not ?
    ... what is your counter argument here ? "horde has them in a lvl zone" ? - alliance will meet them, too ... did you even play alpha ?

And no, i didnt want to be toxic ... i just think there is no reason for a restriction for vulperas.
    Last edited by sunxsera; 2018-02-20 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    why not ?
    ... what is your counter argument here ? "horde has them in a lvl zone" ? - alliance will meet them, too ... did you even play alpha ?

And no, i didnt want to be toxic ... i just think there is no reason for a restriction for vulperas.
    Well the best counter argument is that Blizzard said that they are not fan of "neutral races" and that Pandaren was a lesson for them. (so unlikely we see something like that happen, unless we get 2 groups of the same race with some kind of difference -BE and VE-)

Note: Not saying is impossible though

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Idk how people can be this misinformed. I mean, you have obviously seen footage from BfA since you know about the two races at all... Yet you somehow decided that Vulpera is on Kul'tiras and that they will be working with the Alliance. No, they are a faction that the Horde will be working with (and if they potentially become an Allied Race, they will be joining the Horde. It isn't even up for debate).

And the fact that you bothered to post a comment is even worse. Like, if you actually don't know, why do you spread misinformation? When all it takes is 5 seconds to do a google search and see that Vulpera are only friendly to the Horde.There is nothing to "think" about it, it's a fact.

And while my comment might sound rude, it is not meant as an attack towards you. Your comment just happened to be number 100 comment about Vulpera joining the Alliance that I've seen recently. I'm amazed by the number of people who would rather waste theirs and everyone's time by posting a misinformed comment when they could instead spend that time informing themselves.

OT: All the Allied Races are reskins to some extent. That's why they are "Allied Races" not just "Races". Some, like the female Nightborne and male Zandalari do have a different posture from their non-"Allied Race" counterpart, but the animations are mostly the same. And I think all of them are cool. So let's cut the whining crap and enjoy the game, thank you.
    Um we helped the Nightborne as Alliance and see how that turned out. Nothing is ever not up for debate. Claiming the Horde get Vulpera if playable when half the Horde would rather eat them is not likely and is as much a myth at this point as Alliance getting AU Brown Orcs. It is a war anyone can do something wrong. Anyone on the Horde could pull a Tyrande with the Vulpera.

Nothing is set in stone my friend. Well not until officially part of the game anyway but even then things are often subject to change. Maybe Brown Orcs will be going Alliance because the players put the idea into Blizzards head. Maybe Vulpera will be neutral. So many maybes but as far as Allied races are concerned the Vulpera while a goblin skeleton reskin are a genuine new race. Not really an Allied race. Then what does the other faction get that is a genuine new race to balance the scale? We know nothing? If it is Sethrak well those would be Horde making Vulpera Alliance.

We can keep going since it is all open to debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    why not ?

My counter argument is that no one should get them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well the best counter argument is that Blizzard said that they are not fan of "neutral races" and that Pandaren was a lesson for them. (so unlikely we see something like that happen, unless we get 2 groups of the same race with some kind of difference -BE and VE-)

Note: Not saying is impossible though

Is there a reference video or post I can look at to see that they in fact didn't like neutral races or what part of it didn't work for them?

7+ Year Old Account
    If the Alliance is getting any race from Voldun it should be Sethrak.

7+ Year Old Account
    why not ?

just like Nightborne, highmountain tauren?

they will not do a neutral race in an expansion of full faction war

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    It is likely the Vulpera are going to end up being Horde and that makes me sad.

Wonder what race Alliance will get in response?
    If they have it their way: Draenor Orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    cool races join Horde? hell yeah (ho ho ho)
    What the fuck am I looking at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    Is there a reference video or post I can look at to see that they in fact didn't like neutral races or what part of it didn't work for them?
    I was going to say "Sorry, don't have the link right now" but a quick google search got me this:

https://twitter.com/OccupyGStreet/st...65802590384129

(Its an old post and i'm pretty sure you can get more comments of it by Blizzard if you search)

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I love how Vulpera are baseline playable for most people. Sweet forum tears are coming.
    They were added to a list of playable races and NPCs, Vrykul are also on that list but they're not playable.

Hopefully they'll never be playable, if people want to play as tiny furry creatures I'm sure there's many asian MMOs available for them to do that.