https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G42SD

So apparently with the new rules, Kushner is going to lose his temporary security clearance soon.

But it apparently won't impact his ability to do his job in the slightest. Which makes you wonder why he's making so many requests for classified information now if it doesn't directly impact his ability to do his job in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But it apparently won't impact his ability to do his job in the slightest. Which makes you wonder why he's making so many requests for classified information now if it doesn't directly impact his ability to do his job in the future.
    Couldn't possibly be to sell classified information to his Russian friends, could it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Conservatives urge Trump to grant pardons in Russia probe

Frederick Fleitz, a former CIA analyst and current senior vice president at a conservative think tank, is urging Donald Trump to pardon everyone connected to Russiagate, saying: "It's kind of cruel what's going on right now and the president should put these defendants out of their misery." While this sounds like what the owner of a sick dog with a painful and fatal disease might say to a veterinarian, Fleitz was talking about issuing pardons to Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, and more.

For purposes of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, pardoning people like Flynn and Papadopoulous, who have already spilled the beans, doesn't make any difference. Where pardons could make a big difference would be for Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, and Donald Trump Jr. They are all in great danger and are still stonewalling. Absent pardons, some or all of them might ultimately flip, with Manafort the biggest risk now that his business partner Rick Gates has made a plea bargain.

President Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch, another conservative group, said that anti-Trump bias in the Justice Dept. and FBI would justify pardons. He also said: "The whole super structure of the Russia investigation is compromised." Trump's lawyers have said it is too early to discuss pardons. (V)

Sources:
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-flynn-417094
    http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp201...20.html#item-2
    Sooo I think this goes here.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact they try to call themselves conservatives... hahahahahahaha I wonder if they even have conservative values.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Sooo I think this goes here.
    I think it was posted earlier and even if they were pardoned they'd have state level problems to then deal with that Trump can't get rid of.

Has there been a time where someone had both state and federal crimes and the president pardoned the federal versions of them? What happened?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/polit...ngs/index.html

While not out, another high level official is on leave while his social media use is under investigation. Because he regularly shared conspiracy theories.

Only. The. Best. People.

10+ Year Old Account
    While not out, another high level official is on leave while his social media use is under investigation. Because he regularly shared conspiracy theories.
    The conspiracy theories were
    a) the Gold Star father is a Muslim Brotherhood secret agent, and
    b) Ted Cruz was in a sex scandal

Obviously, that'd ridiculous. Nobody believes Ted Cruz has had sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Sadly I do...because he has kids. I know this, because he proudly proclaimed that his daughters first word was "butter" while standing in front of a cow made of butter.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    The conspiracy theories were
    a) the Gold Star father is a Muslim Brotherhood secret agent, and
    b) Ted Cruz was in a sex scandal

Nobody wants to believe Donald Trump has had consensual sex either, but there is sufficient evidence to show that he has. I thought we had established that the Cruz scandal was the whole murdering JFK thing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Nobody wants to believe Donald Trump has had consensual sex either, but there is sufficient evidence to show that he has. I thought we had established that the Cruz scandal was the whole murdering JFK thing?
    "Consensual" is negotiable when money is involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NYTimes reports Kushner and Kelly are at odds. Specifically, Kushner isn't giving up access to high-level information, even without a clearance.

There is a possible answer: somewhere, hidden in all that classified intel he shouldn't have, are his foreign contacts he forgot about when he filled out his security clearance forms all those times. Yes, times plural. Think it was five.

7+ Year Old Account
    The NYTimes reports Kushner and Kelly are at odds. Specifically, Kushner isn't giving up access to high-level information, even without a clearance.

There is a possible answer: somewhere, hidden in all that classified intel he shouldn't have, are his foreign contacts he forgot about when he filled out his security clearance forms all those times. Yes, times plural. Think it was five.
    Honestly, all these treasonous jerkoffs need to be thrown in prison. ASAP. At this point it's probably too late though, the barn door is open and the cows are already out. Russia has probably had blanket full access to everything these people do for a year.

Does the FBI do any security clearance on Trump? I doubt he would pass one.

Sadly I do...because he has kids. I know this, because he proudly proclaimed that his daughters first word was "butter" while standing in front of a cow made of butter.
    Incidentally the second word was "emails", she's growing up to be a strong republican woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    My favorite Cruz moment was his tough guy act after Trump talked shit about his wife. It was so awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

Last I read Kushner was in Trump's ear trying to have Kelly removed. The animosity that exists in that house must be overwhelming. If the Russians bugged the White House I hope they leak it via their stooge in the Ecuadorian embassy some day. It'd be gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had my hand squished in a vice as a kid before. Wasn't that tight of a grip, but still hurt. I wonder how it feels to have someone grab you by the balls and slowly squeeze them. The only way you can get relief is by ending up in jail. Where another sort of ball play will happen.

As an observer from Canada. I find myself amazed that Trump manages to one up himself every single day with something more idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I've had my hand squished in a vice as a kid before. Wasn't that tight of a grip, but still hurt. I wonder how it feels to have someone grab you by the balls and slowly squeeze them. The only way you can get relief is by ending up in jail. Where another sort of ball play will happen.

As an observer from Canada. I find myself amazed that Trump manages to one up himself every single day with something more idiotic.
    Like every time I think Trump's hit the bottom, he somehow finds a way to dig deeper.

I mean, this is a guy who said there are "fine people" among Nazis and Confederates.
    Putin khuliyo

#37, "Democrat Linda Belcher triumphed in a special election on Tuesday night in a deep-red Kentucky district where President Trump previously won by a whopping 50-point margin. Belcher defeated Republican Rebecca Johnson 68 percent to 32 percent— an 86-point swing from the 2016 presidential election result."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    #37, "Democrat Linda Belcher triumphed in a special election on Tuesday night in a deep-red Kentucky district where President Trump previously won by a whopping 50-point margin. Belcher defeated Republican Rebecca Johnson 68 percent to 32 percent— an 86-point swing from the 2016 presidential election result."
    Got a source for this? You know an administration is radioactive when an 86 pt swing occurs in just over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Got a source for this? You know an administration is radioactive when an 86 pt swing occurs in just over a year.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/democr...s-inauguration
    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...n-by-49-points