10+ Year Old Account
    Also we have literally all day and night for a build. It isn't unknown for them to sometimes push a build late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

To be fair, if one lives in Europe or further east, it almost is tomorrow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Apparently Zandalari Males are pretty short. I really don't like that...
    and didn't have the heel-toe like the females and other normal trolls

with those 2 things alone will make me tay with normal darkspear trolls for ever.

Next public build will come when they are ready to release new content for testing. What else reason would they have to push builds into public?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Next public build will come when they are ready to release new content for testing. What else reason would they have to push builds into public?
    to please MMO-Champion of course!
    [/URL]

Last week they pushed a build without adding new content to test.

Thats exactly what we are waiting for. So, thanks for stating the obvious?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Apparently Zandalari Males are pretty short. I really don't like that...
    I believe those that have access to alpha should give a feedback through game and on forums, it shouldn't be left out.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    of course they imply the feeling of "An Alpha/Beta Phase is for testing for errors and bugs", but they also have to manage the "hype". Many streamers are stopping to stream the Alpha Servers because the lack of Content right now, they all have showcased the two zones, two dungeons and class changes until vomiting. We also see here in the Thread the "hype" is going down and we are drifting up into pages and pages of offtopic about stuff noone cares. Somehow the Alpha/Beta Phase is PR to Blizzard, and they know it, otherwise they would hold a NDA or something. Just my humble opinion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pushing new builds isn't always about new content, if anything it could bug fixes & maybe even a more stable build or simply adding more stuff to the client in general to be activated later.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    of course they imply the feeling of "An Alpha/Beta Phase is for testing for errors and bugs", but they also have to manage the "hype". Many streamers are stopping to stream the Alpha Servers because the lack of Content right now, they all have showcased the two zones, two dungeons and class changes until vomiting. We also see here in the Thread the "hype" is going down and we are drifting up into pages and pages of offtopic about stuff noone cares. Somehow the Alpha/Beta Phase is PR to Blizzard, and they know it, otherwise they would hold a NDA or something. Just my humble opinion...
    But if more zones and dungeons aren't in working condition, they can't do shit. Releasign unplayable builds isn't much better than not releasign anything at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Pushing new builds isn't always about new content, if anything it could bug fixes & maybe even a more stable build or simply adding more stuff to the client in general to be activated later.
    The current content is pretty bugless for an early alpha. They don't seem to be in any hurry to push hard bugfix builds right now.

They may want to make sure it’s stable for adding more players as so few have Alpha right now.

I’d be surprised if they couldn’t release more dungeons if they wanted to. Some of the vids of some dungeons looked quite complete (obviously without mobs but still, they looked visually finished)

Underrot and Tol Dagor in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/terrangregory/st...669632001?s=12 Time flies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have given blizzard almost 2k dollars since I started playing wow in 2008. Jeez

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I have given blizzard almost 2k dollars since I started playing wow in 2008. Jeez
    oh fuck, i've spent 2220.95 since 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I don't even want to know how much I've spent on WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I don't even want to know how much I've spent on WoW.
    So let's assume you started in May 2011.

Sub Fees: Assuming you were subbed monthly since May 2011... $1230

Expansion Pack costs: WoW Base Game + TBC and Wrath = 50$ (something around here?)
    Cataclysm + MoP + WoD + Legion $150

So around $1500

I've probably given them 3-4k. Don't regret it one bit lol. WoW is the best.

I started on launch day, never let my sub lapse and had 2-3 subs running at one point. Rip me.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

7+ Year Old Account
    Been subbed since 2007 without any cancellation of sub. Not to mention the OW skins lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    So let's assume you started in May 2011.

Sub Fees: Assuming you were subbed monthly since May 2011... $1230

Expansion Pack costs: WoW Base Game + TBC and Wrath = 50$ (something around here?)
    Cataclysm + MoP + WoD + Legion $150

So around $1500
    I started in February 2005, though I've had many breaks