Page 1 of 3
LastLast

You're cryogenically frozen for 150 years...

And when you wake up, you find yourself in a world nearly unrecognizable from present day. Determined to make a new life for yourself. Where do you go and why?
    World Map

I would definitely just want to explore the world at that point, not really bound to a nationality. I wouldn't have much else to really worry about. Maybe after a few years settle down in well...America and maybe get a job or whatever proxy for money I could find.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-02-21 at 02:19 AM.

Comic book store.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Need the basics...all that contributes to stability and security first and foremost. Without that, you're not going far.

Hit the clubs looking for some poon, after 150 years I'd be leaving a snail trail behind me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Taking a wicked Piss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Demolition Man was a pretty good movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    von Neumann probe ... Bobiverse (book series)
    Last edited by Moxal; 2018-02-21 at 02:24 AM.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

To Diamond city and then straight to Nick Valentine's detective agency.

I'd head to the nearest police station and see if there was still a record of myself so I could get signed up for the universal basic income

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I go to the nearest internet cafe and catch up on the WoW expansions, OMEGALUL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a Library like in the Time Machine
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand in the middle of the clinic floor and yell: "why the hell did the guy who came up with this hypothetical not think things through? Do I have money, can I communicate, if I can't recognize things is this some sort of post apocalypse scenario, why was I frozen ('cause if I had a fatal illness that puts a damper on things)?" After venting my frustration, they stick me back in the fridge to be a problem for some future generation. [Clinic clerk mumbles to his buddy "why the hell do we do this? Nobody even understands these guys today.]
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cryonic. Say it with me now.

Cryogenics is the study of extremely low temperatures. Cryonics is the preservation of matter under extremely low temperatures.
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They call me the wanderer
    Yeah, the wanderer
    I roam around, around, around

I'd visit the bustling metropolis of Wakanda. My eyes would be enamored by the technological feats and accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I stand in the middle of the clinic floor and yell: "why the hell did the guy who came up with this hypothetical not think things through? Do I have money, can I communicate, if I can't recognize things is this some sort of post apocalypse scenario, why was I frozen ('cause if I had a fatal illness that puts a damper on things)?" After venting my frustration, they stick me back in the fridge to be a problem for some future generation. [Clinic clerk mumbles to his buddy "why the hell do we do this? Nobody even understands these guys today.]
    You would have bodily functions intact and of course you'll be able to communicate, a century and a half isn't nearly enough time for say English to become intelligible (not talking about creoles but direct descendants of English).

And you would just be a naked body, no money or clothes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I go to the nearest internet cafe and catch up on the WoW expansions, OMEGALUL.
    Imagine all that content! It would be bliss!

Has my gender been banned yet?

Fap. Definitely fap.

I guess I'd a) go see if my car starts, and b) roam around and observe how society behaves. Then probably be asked to get put back under.