Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Guys please. These "entertainers" need to exaggerate to attract views, it's literally their job. Also personally i don't value Preach's opinion alot, he cries about alot of stuff in this game for views.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ROFLMAO

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just in case, I wrote para 1 and then edited to add paras 2 and 3. He quoted para 1 and para 3, so para 2 has been there already and he has seen it. But as I said, whatever.

PS: BTW, you conclude that I am a "pretty casual wow player" from my registration date of 2013? Cute. :-) I've been playing since TBC.
    I concluded that from your post history since you were dodging arguments all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Then again in MoP beta they did completely redo the entire zone flow, so if something really isn't feeling right, they'll change it in the beta.
    Yeah but that was in what is now called alpha.
    The point still stands - This is the right time to voice your opinion on stuff. The sooner the better. If nothing else, it gives Blizzard something to work with.

0/10 troll try.

If youre actually serious with your post youre an idiot. He clearly said things are missing we need higher lvl and azerite armor since alot of classes are missing stuff from artifact weapon he says this in every vid.

People saying who is this guy stop trolling if youre a wow player who actually can play the game properly you know who he is. If youre an lfr hero sure i can understand why you dont knoe who he is.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And people still listen to Preach why? He's decidedly average. You know that player in your Mythic guild that has an opinion on everything and is terribly argumentative? That's basically Preach. His logs have gotten better but for most of Legion he was pretty average. His videos are also extremely misleading and sometimes just plain wrong.

Is there a way I can make it so any thread about preach can be muted so I never have to read It? This guy should not have a voice and it always makes me super stressed out hearing his opinions. It's like he is single handedly trying to make this community less informed.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

For all we know, the current alpha available to streamers, etc. is rather far behind to the current internal version of Blizzard's.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    It's Alpha -> Beta will fix it!
    It's Beta -> It'll be fixed before it goes live!
    Live -> X.1 will fix it!
    X.X -> Next expansion will fix it!

Every new expansion cycle.
    lol pretty much

I gotta say, I'm shocked at the amount of butthurt in this thread over Preach. Did I miss something? I've never really watched his streams but I do like a lot of his youtube vids. It seems like this place seems to really dislike him though.

Also... 7 pages and yet I didn't see a single clip of what Preach actually said on stream? Come on now...
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2018-02-21 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    In his stream preach stated that blizzard is so unfinished with BFA that the alpha is dried up and one of 3 things are happening

1. its going to be ok but unlikely

2. its severely unfinished hence the straight lack of anything new in the test realms recently and the fact as he stated about the ele shaman spec it just doesnt work

3. blizz is comfy with how some systems are going to work and never test them

honestly i couldnt keep up with him between the fact he was stating frost plays wonderfully in alpha and odyns fury needs to return
    So someone who doesn't know anything about game production is giving his vision of the future based on nothing but his own ignorance and the microscopic amount of tangible information available and what you decided to do with that is a thread instead of waiting for something relevant to talk about?

Why am I even trying?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Is there a way I can make it so any thread about preach can be muted so I never have to read It? This guy should not have a voice and it always makes me super stressed out hearing his opinions. It's like he is single handedly trying to make this community less informed.
    I wouldn't say he makes me stressed out, but he is extremely annoying. If I could filter him and Asmongold out of my MMO-Champion/Reddit browsing that would be pretty dope. I did get to see a guildie get kicked this week for using Asmongold's opinion as "evidence" in an argument. That was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    @Preachgaming &Ghosty, How do you all feel right now about the thread?

I have a feeling that Alpha is supposed to be Alpha and Blizz gave big timers like Preach and Company Alpha because They WANT HYPE around the game..

People acting like the release in LIVE is going to be like Alpha are absolutely insane.. we don't even have BETA yet

Deleted
    Sure Alpha is Alpha and definitely not a release-ready product. But the point of an Alpha test is to give feedback and if everyone is like "meh who cares, it's alpha and changes will happen", no one gives feedback and the point is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    you said that people dont share my opinion on legion.. basically you said that people like legion...
    That's only like 25% percent of what I said. Let's review....

I said: "It seems that plenty of people disagree with your take on Legion."
    You read: "Everyone liked Legion."
    What you should have comprehended: "Many (not necessarily all) people like Legion. You stated that Legion was bad, with no qualifiers. Clearly there's a disconnect here."

I said: "I'm sorry the game doesn't do it for you anymore, but there's no need to piss on it for everyone else."
    You read: "Don't piss people off."
    What you should have comprehended: "Just because the game sucks for you doesn't mean it does for everyone else. People are allowed to like things, leave it alone.

I then said: "You didn't comprehend what I wrote. You may want to reread it."
    You reread it, and read: "People like Legion, you are wrong."
    What you should have comprehended: see above

I also said: "Also unsure what point you are trying to make with your shit-eating commentary."
    You read: ""... nothing I guess?
    What you should have comprehended: "I don't understand this comment, could you explain it to me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    People saying who is this guy stop trolling if youre a wow player who actually can play the game properly you know who he is. If youre an lfr hero sure i can understand why you dont knoe who he is.
    "Play the game properly"? I can't even. Just let me know what guild you're in so I know what to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Also... 7 pages and yet I didn't see a single clip of what Preach actually said on stream? Come on now...
    Also 7 pages and I can't get over how much Blizzard hate is here. Do y'all still play the game if you hate it this much? Or even better, have you unsubbed and just troll these forums to crap on a game you stopped playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Wait, let me get this straight....

Preach said an expansion that's still months away and in ALPHA (not even the final wave of beta testing, the ALPHA TEST!) IS UNFINISHED!? The man's a genius, holy shit.
    Preach has a video series talking about the alpha and class direction. Him mentioning that classes don't work is not him saying that these are final. Blizzard does watch his videos though. His points are being taken out of context, presumably just to gang up and hate on the guy.

I'm just afraid that releasing BFA will be the same as releasing WoD. I have read the vast article here on MMO on how WOD was supposed to look like including territories, mechanics, maps, storyline and cut short we got a very flat, "ah w/e we have to release" version. It made me really sad to see what WoD could have been if they worked according to their own schedule and what the plans were, especially for so disliked Tanaan Jungle.

Just hope that it won't be the same for BfA and it won't have that too-soon release vibe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It’s a very good idea to point out worries/concerns as early as possible. It’s not a good idea to over react however.

There are definitely flaws with classes right now, a ton of them feel empty and extremely boring. This is a concern because they said they wanted to add abilities back and they stated they went too far with the prune, but the alpha currently looks like classes were pruned again for a third time. I know it’s early and we haven’t seen Azerite Armor yet but I don’t think it’ll fix everything.

The expansion/content itself looks to be really good. The pure improvements they’ve made to certain systems (AP, questing, scenarios, etc) are great. The only worry I have is class design because currently a lot of classes look very dry. Ret Paladin, prot Paladin, guardian Druid, balance Druid, etc all feel very empty just to give a few examples.
    All they had to do was a little unpruning. They have returned a few spells and abilities to some classes and specs but it isn't enough if they are not going to bake in most of the artifact talents or traits.

From what I've seen from the alpha like nothing is done, a lot of specs don't have all their talents, abilities don't work or unfinished etc. dungeons r buggy. I hope they arnt rushing themselves w/ this deadline. They still have 7 months, but still a lot to do. I've always like blizzard b/c of the it will be done when it's done mentality, I hope they arnt going back to deadlines...

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    From what I've seen from the alpha like nothing is done, a lot of specs don't have all their talents, abilities don't work or unfinished etc. dungeons r buggy. I hope they arnt rushing themselves w/ this deadline. They still have 7 months, but still a lot to do. I've always like blizzard b/c of the it will be done when it's done mentality, I hope they arnt going back to deadlines...
    If people still buy the idea that Blizzard is about "when it's done" after the past few alpha to live pushes, I just don't know what to say.

Speaking as someone who posted very passionately during Legion alpha on the official forums, regarding class design issues (Particularly with Havoc DH), allow me to tell you that next to nothing changed going from then to live.

Would you like to know how much of the feedback given from that time was implemented later?

Not a single thing.

Closest we got to one thing is that Anger of the Half-Giants is now a talent... even though it was requested as baseline, because resource generation is an absolute mess for the spec.

And that's two years later, in alpha for the expansion following the class debut.

Anyone holding optimism at this point is simply doing it because they fear being called out for pessimism, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I will say one thing.. I'll be WELL GOOD and READY for BfA in 7 months hahaha

IDK how I'm going to handle 7 more months of Antorus ^_^

Some YouTube personality says Alpha BFA is "unfinished".

In other news, standing in fire is a DPS increase.

Stay tuned.