Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I didn't call anyone deplorable thought...not here anyway.
    Connal - my apologies to you. I thought you were the one that started the thread. My mistake, sorry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your daily reminder that Dinesh D'Souza is a shitty person.

He also coined the phrase "liberals are using the term fascist incorrectly".

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Your daily reminder that Dinesh D'Souza is a shitty person.

He also coined the phrase "liberals are using the term fascist incorrectly".
    He was disinvited from CPAC because CPAC has a history of picking speakers they've had to disinvite after saying/doing ludicrously offensive shit.

Also Wayne LaPierre will be speaking. His name got removed from the list of headliners, but he's still speaking.

If this is truly what modern conservatism has devolved to, then it's a lost cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He was disinvited from CPAC because CPAC has a history of picking speakers they've had to disinvite after saying/doing ludicrously offensive shit.

Also Wayne LaPierre will be speaking. His name got removed from the list of headliners, but he's still speaking.

If this is truly what modern conservatism has devolved to, then it's a lost cause.
    What are the betting odds that Dinesh will complain about LaPierre still getting to speak because of white privilege?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    That is exactly what they are - as well as fucking whackjobs.

You should change the title of you thread - you're usage of "deplorable" is meant as a direct attack on Trump supporters, based off of the HRC label. While the people you are talking about are clearly deplorable, your intent was to paint all Trump supporters with your brush. That is unfair and disingenuous.
    The ones who identify as it are also spreading it(look at the_donald on reddit), so tough shit, sugar.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN has a live stream of the students protesting. Yeah, actual students and everything.

A bunch of these are happening, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    The gaslighting done the past 2 years or so will take decades to repair.
    We could take the stalinist approach. Not that it could be better, in any shape or form, but it's the only way to do it faster
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    CNN has a live stream of the students protesting. Yeah, actual students and everything.

Oh shit, am I missing out on another opportunity for sweet Soros-bux? I still want to know where I'm supposed to collect my paychecks for that, because I've been attending protests for years and they still haven't paid up!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

You know something? Here in chile we never (AFAIK) had a mass shooting, even with the abysmal education, bullying, mental health care that we have. You know why? Coz guns are hard as shit to get. A 9mm glock costs around 1k dollars, and (obv) AR-15 type rifles are illegal as hell

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Oh, it’s absolutely the same thing. Complete disconnect from reality to believe the most horrible stuff about your opponent with zero ducking evidence. Like I said, crazies gonna crazy.
    I'm sorry, but believing in collusion in a case where several people have already made plea deals is not the same as pretending the children survivors of a massacre are lying. Like, at all. I don't believe in Russian collusion but this is a totally stupid false equivalency.

Oh shit, am I missing out on another opportunity for sweet Soros-bux? I still want to know where I'm supposed to collect my paychecks for that, because I've been attending protests for years and they still haven't paid up!
    You know something? It seems that sorosbucls is a new cryptocurrency

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, you can - go to your original post, click "Edit Post" then click "Go Advanced" - you can then edit the title.
    That doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It only works within the first few minutes of the post, after that you have to ask a mod to do it.
    And even with that... why bother? What they do is deplorable. Period

Modern republicans base isn't about how best to govern the nation, its a sport and as long as they are #winning, thats all that matters. Bonus points for pissing off the other "team".

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? Then why "the deplorables"? Why not just "deplorable people"? Why not "conspiracy theorists"?

Again, you are being disingenuous.
    Because this isn't the first time right wing trolls have called victims and survivors of a mass shooting as crisis actors, ergo more typical deplorable behavior. You can't see the distinction because you are literally a twitter username away from saying and retweeting/favoriting the same shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're usage of "deplorable" is meant as a direct attack on Trump supporters
    The shooter as well as a huge amount of people pushing these conspiracy theories are Trump supporters. So the pejorative works in both cases.

Sorry you put your lot in with a group that contains a significant amount of awful people. Maybe instead of being so upset about it and demanding people use special words to cater to your feelings, you can analyze why you are so vocal about supporting the same platform as these deplorable people.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Crazies gonna crazy. We have plenty of people here who think Trump colluded with Putin and will swear the Steele Dossier is legit. Watch, they’ll manifest within 3 posts below this.
    What part of the dossier is false? I will wait.

Oh, it’s absolutely the same thing. Complete disconnect from reality to believe the most horrible stuff about your opponent with zero ducking evidence. Like I said, crazies gonna crazy.
    I feel like we really need to reach a point where this level of disconnect from what's going on - and this insistence on being intentionally ignorant - needs to be bannable. Not just here, but from the entirety of the internet. Maybe we wouldn't have such a post-truth era going on if we could keep these people from shoving their fingers in their ears and saying "PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION ISN'T REAL" where everyone else can monkey-see-monkey-do.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ats/361153002/

Also, mass murderers are by people who "end up being Democrats", according to Republican Congresswoman from New York Claudia Tenney.

She didn't bother to back this statement up, but she sure said it.

What was it we kept hearing from Republicans about not politicizing tragedies like this, again? And from Rep. Tenney specifically?

In a statement Wednesday night, Tenney said she is "fed up with the media and liberals attempting to politicize tragedies and demonize law-abiding gun owners and conservative Americans every time there is a horrible tragedy.
    She's also "most scared" at what will happen to legal gun owners.

Rather than the families who lost their fucking children. Because law abiding gun owners are the true victims in this national tragedy.

Hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness intensifies.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-02-22 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight.

Because David Hogg went to California, he therefore cannot be a high school student in Florida?

Because airplanes and domestic flights aren't a thing in the US?

I must be deep state too, I claim to be from Maine, but I was in Arizona AND California in 2005 and 2003!
    Putin khuliyo