Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The other alternative is that the Gorgrond map will be used like the Tanaan Jungle map for the Lightforged...just a piece of it taken out of context in what is essentially a vision quest.

Though part of the reasoning for using a WoD map over a TBC map is that the texture are better in WoD and Blizzard might want to avoid using TBC areas as much as possible for their own reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    The other alternative is that the Gorgrond map will be used like the Tanaan Jungle map for the Lightforged...just a piece of it taken out of context in what is essentially a vision quest.

Though part of the reasoning for using a WoD map over a TBC map is that the texture are better in WoD and Blizzard might want to avoid using TBC areas as much as possible for their own reasons.
    Yeah, the map could be a past version of Gorgrond in the MU.

But, we will find out. I am anticipating the next build.

I wonder how all the new models and textures coming for BfA will effect Outland and Northend.

7+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of biased Horde players there.

Is orcs for Alliance is such crazy idea that will never happen? No. Could it happen? Yes there a chance. Why? Because:

1 - Humans fought green (corrupted) orcs. Its important detail that many people tend to ignore. And i believe if not their corruption by Burning Legion humans and orcs could actually team up or atleast peacefully co exist back in past. Both Arathi barbarians and Draenor orcs shared their love for battles, honor and tribal connection to nature (shamanism and witchcraft) back in past. After all humans and dwarves become good friend thanks to it. So lets imagine orcs were natives of Azeroth? Without a doubt both races could become rivals but i believe they would be allies if there was common threat. Like Amani trolls. In this situation i believe humans team up with orcs more that humans team up with high elves.

Jaina and Thrall back in W3 is living example of what could have been if both races didn't share bloody history.

2 - Forsaken and Blood Elves. I'm serious. Horde have dead (corrupted) humans since Vanilla. In TBC Blizzard crossed this line again by giving another iconic Alliance race to Horde - Blood Elves. You can argue for Lore reasons why they joined the Horde but we all know a real reason - they gave Horde elves to boost faction's population. These two races (Forsaken and Blood Elves) also became new face of faction.

Stop acting like orcs are face of current Horde. No they isn't. Focus changed to dead people and blood elves. The only thing is left is name of faction. Lok'tar Ogar my ass! Fuck the Honor! (c).

3 - Brown (uncorrupted) orcs joining Alliance? Yes it can happen. AU Draenor orcs and MU humans don't share bloody war. We saw at the end of WoD that Grommash joined Yrel and Durotar to rebuild and preserve peace on Draenor. If draenei and orcs who didn't share bloody (or bony - pun intended) history (we know Iron Horde attacked AU draenei only after they joined Alliance) can team up and work together i would say humans (considering that now Anduin leads them) could do that too.

4 - Did you see the pattern? Horde have green orcs and dead humans. I mean they have corrupted versions of races. Alliance have living humans - uncorrupted. So i believe if brown orcs join Alliance it will follow the pattern.

PS Alliance players swallowed already 3 nasty pills - blood elves, nighborne and void elves (Blizzard way to say fuck you to high elves fans). Horde players please stop crying and shout how "Alliance getting brown and straight standing orcs" would be unfair. If Blizzard do it - just swallow as we did.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-02-22 at 06:30 AM.

Deleted
    It would be nice if Blizzard grew a spine and went "Look dickheads, this is our game we do what the fuck we want, to demonstrate we put Draenor orcs and made your greatest hero their leader. Fuck you."

I say they do it for the memes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    It would be nice if Blizzard grew a spine and went "Look dickheads, this is our game we do what the fuck we want, to demonstrate we put Draenor orcs and made your greatest hero their leader. Fuck you."

I say they do it for the memes.
    They already did it with Blood Elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    They already did it with Blood Elves.
    Sure but that had less to do with establishing dominance and giving less than a fuck

In fact it had more to do with them giving more than a fuck because it was done to balance faction population

7+ Year Old Account

Is orcs for Alliance is such crazy idea that will never happen? No.
    yes, it will never happen

Could it happen? Yes there a chance.
    nop, there is no chance
    1 - Humans fought green (corrupted) orcs. Its important detail that many people tend to ignore.
    Yeah Garrosh was green, and a lot of brown orcs in Siege of orgrimmar were also green

PS Alliance players swallowed already 3 nasty pills - blood elves, nighborne and void elves (Blizzard way to say fuck you to high elves fans). Horde players please stop crying and shout how "Alliance getting brown and straight standing orcs" would be unfair. If Blizzard do it - just swallow as we did.

yeah i know you don't believe this yourself, is just another salty post about about HE and nightborne, jesus Christ, get over it, is not the end of the world.

Some people don't realize the alliance would shit in their pants more than horde if they "win" a lot of mini Garroshies running in Stormwind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Sure but that had less to do with establishing dominance and giving less than a fuck

In fact it had more to do with them giving more than a fuck because it was done to balance faction population
    IIRC both Alliance and Horde players were mad about it - Alliance wanted their elves and Horde was angry since Forsaken were enough to "mock" tribal Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes, it will never happen

nop, there is no chance

Yeah Garrosh was green, and a lot of brown orcs in Siege of orgrimmar were also green

yeah i know you don't believe this yourself, is just another salty post about about HE and nightborne, jesus Christ, get over it, is not the end of the world.

Some people don't realize the alliance would shit in their pants more than horde if they "win" a lot of mini Garroshies running in Stormwind.
    Look i tried to bring arguments. All what you did is a lot of no saying and salt.

7+ Year Old Account

Look i tried to bring arguments. All what you did is a lot of no saying and salt.
    you can stop faking now, is about High elves isn't? OpieOP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you can stop faking now, is about High elves isn't? OpieOP
    You can stop pretending you know shit. OpieOP.

Basically its your only argument against my post. So instead of going salt mode care to throw some points why brown orcs can't be Alliance (except muh crash ORCS NO!!!)?

The only argument i saw in this thread was - Humans and Orcs are exclusive races for their factions - and its invalid one.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-02-22 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted

Is orcs for Alliance is such crazy idea that will never happen? No. Could it happen? Yes there a chance. Why? Because:

1 - Humans fought green (corrupted) orcs. Its important detail that many people tend to ignore. And i believe if not their corruption by Burning Legion humans and orcs could actually team up or atleast peacefully co exist back in past. Both Arathi barbarians and Draenor orcs shared their love for battles, honor and tribal connection to nature (shamanism and witchcraft) back in past. After all humans and dwarves become good friend thanks to it. So lets imagine orcs were natives of Azeroth? Without a doubt both races could become rivals but i believe they would be allies if there was common threat. Like Amani trolls. In this situation i believe humans team up with orcs more that humans team up with high elves.

Jaina and Thrall back in W3 is living example of what could have been if both races didn't share bloody history.

2 - Forsaken and Blood Elves. I'm serious. Horde have dead (corrupted) humans since Vanilla. In TBC Blizzard crossed this line again by giving another iconic Alliance race to Horde - Blood Elves. You can argue for Lore reasons why they joined the Horde but we all know a real reason - they gave Horde elves to boost faction's population. These two races (Forsaken and Blood Elves) also became new face of faction.

Stop acting like orcs are face of current Horde. No they isn't. Focus changed to dead people and blood elves. The only thing is left is name of faction. Lok'tar Ogar my ass! Fuck the Honor! (c).

3 - Brown (uncorrupted) orcs joining Alliance? Yes it can happen. AU Draenor orcs and MU humans don't share bloody war. We saw at the end of WoD that Grommash joined Yrel and Durotar to rebuild and preserve peace on Draenor. If draenei and orcs who didn't share bloody (or bony - pun intended) history (we know Iron Horde attacked AU draenei only after they joined Alliance) can team up and work together i would say humans (considering that now Anduin leads them) could do that too.

4 - Did you see the pattern? Horde have green orcs and dead humans. I mean they have corrupted versions of races. Alliance have living humans - uncorrupted. So i believe if brown orcs join Alliance it will follow the pattern.

Pretty good post.

I simply think it would make the story that much more exciting.

Also, the horde fanboy tears would be delicious. If it happens i will laugh for days.
    It's funny to me how they try to sell alliance as the cry babies but look at that Zandalari paladin thread. They always QQ the hardest.

Recall the opening Cinematic for Mist of Pandaria. A human and a green orc are continuing a fight they have on the seas. Into a strange land. They encounter a Pandaran who interrupts their fight. They sort of trip over each other in a three way for a moment until the orc no longer has a weapon and both human and orc are winded. At which point the human just hands the orc a weapon and they both fight the Pandaran....they both lose as the Pandaran knock some sense into them and the mists lift, leaving both in wonder....

....Than they both go to get drunk. As is tradition (to the dwarves...aye, who has time for killing when there is ale to be drunk?)

Humans and orcs can get along and have. They just need not have conflicting goals...and usually a common enemy does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Agreed. This alternate timeline arc has had such dramatic consequences (Legion and future Void xpac) there's no way anyone would think it's now old news and they won't use anything for Draenor in the future. Also, a portal closed can be re-opened, and players still have access to Draenor via tp stones. Why would other npc wouldn't then?

And yeah, the wording form Blizzard was pretty clear "Draenor Orcs". Plus, the datamined updated Gorgrond map is proof enough in my book. Last but not least, Most of Draenor orcs were allied with Horde, so in what world would they suddenly choose to go alliance?!
    Speaking of which.... don't you guys think Void orcs would have much better reasoning and build up than Void elves? Shadwmoon clan dabbled with it a lot and we saw multiple orc to use it in various way, with the biggest climax of creating Death Star (?) - that corrupted Naaru anyway.

I believe it was one of the most entertaining stories in WoD.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty good post.

Also, the horde fanboy tears would be delicious. If it happens i will laugh for days.
    It's funny to me how they try to sell alliance as the cry babies but look at that Zandalari paladin thread. They always QQ the hardest.
    I'll remember this the next time you try to play that " I play both factions " line. Your clear alliance bias is showing, which is why I can't take the likes of you seriously especially when your post comes down to acting out of spite, same applying to highwhale, clearly salty about the void elves.

And saying " they always QQ hardest " is nothing more than bait, both factions are as bad as each other when it comes to making demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty good post.

Did you read that Thread to begin with? The ones that are acting childish are those who oppose Zandaladins for no reason. Those are are pro this option are only typing feedback and discussing why it makes sense.
    It has nothing to do with whining nor QQing.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Speaking of which.... don't you guys think Void orcs would have much better reasoning and build up than Void elves? Shadwmoon clan dabbled with it a lot and we saw multiple orc to use it in various way, with the biggest climax of creating Death Star (?) - that corrupted Naaru anyway.

I believe it was one of the most entertaining stories in WoD.
    this whole void elves shenanigans is a poor excuse for Blizzard to reintroduce a long lost alliance hero: Alleria Windrunner. This is almost as worst as when Metzen rewrote the entire Draenai lore to fit the Burning Crusade expansion setting.

The truth is Blizzard has been pressured for years to introduce High Elves but never considered it specific enough to make a difference with Blood Elves and saw in the void elves concept a way to please a part of the Alliance fans. The way it was introduced is completely wonky tho. And to make them an allied race is quite ballsy too, since they haven't had much time to grow as a powerful enough force to make a difference. And it completely bypass the long term implication of dealing with the void... Beings far superior than Elves have been corrupted by it eventually... so that's just a ticking bomb waiting to explode in my book.

I actually hadn't thought of those Shadowmoon valley orc clan but now that you speak about it, it would have made sense in a way...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    this whole void elves shenanigans is a poor excuse for Blizzard to reintroduce a long lost alliance hero: Alleria Windrunner. This is almost as worst as when Metzen rewrote the entire Draenai lore to fit the Burning Crusade expansion setting.

The truth is Blizzard has been pressured for years to introduce High Elves but never considered it specific enough to make a difference with Blood Elves and saw in the void elves concept a way to please a part of the Alliance fans. The way it was introduced is completely wonky tho. And to make them an allied race is quite ballsy too, since they haven't had much time to grow as a powerful enough force to make a difference. And it completely bypass the long term implication of dealing with the void... Beings far superior than Elves have been corrupted by it eventually... so that's just a ticking bomb waiting to explode in my book.

I actually hadn't thought of those Shadowmoon valley orc clan but now that you speak about it, it would have made sense in a way...
    Yeah, I believe TBC lore was artrocious and to this day we have to deal with it's consequences. And I agree that Void elves coming out of nowhere had really shoddy implementation, but then again so did Sunwalkers and troll druids.

But truth to be told I'm glad that some belf players will come back to Alliance so Horde should filter out of people that only played this faction because of blood elves.
    And well If it would be me, I'd kick all blood elves to Telonius Rift.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at the point where I think Faction Pride in a Videogame is retarded. So think you should be any race on either faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I'll remember this the next time you try to play that " I play both factions " line. Your clear alliance bias is showing, which is why I can't take the likes of you seriously especially when your post comes down to acting out of spite, same applying to highwhale, clearly salty about the void elves.

And saying " they always QQ hardest " is nothing more than bait, both factions are as bad as each other when it comes to making demands.
    I have a bias against horde fans that are in denial over what the horde is. I favor Alliance, i have no problem admiting that. I like playing the good guy cause i try to be a good guy. In the horde, i struggle to do that and feel like a real douche doing things like "liberating volunteers" by lying to them in order to burn down camps.

I don't know how i'm salty about void elves. I like them. Try again?

As the QQ... you may be right, difficult to quantify, but horde fans do usually come with the high and mighty posts. I thought a touché was in order. Actually, you just tried to do that with void elves right now.

The whole reaction in this thread to Draenor Orcs possibly going to the alliance is proof of case though. You didn't see a reaction this bad to undead humans or blood elves. Quite honestly, i think Alliance players are more accepting of change.