Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    What patch do you think Blizzard will add the Straightback Orcs and then the new Goblin models too? Also those wolf things too...
    8.0 for straight orcs. Probably never for Goblins and Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    They said they want to eventually work on those, though. It certainly won't be as hard since they're newer models.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    They said they want to eventually work on those, though. It certainly won't be as hard since they're newer models.
    Probably harder because of new facial rigging for Worgen and Goblins. The dynamic rig is relatively easy to use for postures. Straight Orcs use the same facial rigs as the current ones.

So, Youtube suggested me a Nobble video of his Nazmir playthrough. Since it's over 3 hours long and I just don't like watching him, I'm going to ask here: He put a "Darkspear never dies" in the thumbnail for his video which got me intrigued - is there anything Vol'jin related in Nazmir or just general Darkspear stuff?

Deleted
    So, Youtube suggested me a Nobble video of his Nazmir playthrough. Since it's over 3 hours long and I just don't like watching him, I'm going to ask here: He put a "Darkspear never dies" in the thumbnail for his video which got me intrigued - is there anything Vol'jin related in Nazmir or just general Darkspear stuff?
    Only Rokhan and some of his Shadowhunters helping Talanji.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
    Only Rokhan and some of his Shadowhunters helping Talanji.
    Well Vol'Jin has to be featured in some way together with Thrall anyway, they were shown at Blizzcon.

*Praises that Vol'Jin will be back, and not some dull cameo*
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

'Yea, uh, we definitely wanna get them in, uh sometime, just not this expansion'' That one dev that always has this for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Are you sure that was not a joke?
    Well no, they were featured as major heroes of Azeroth. Besides, it would be in really horrible taste if it would be a joke, because the entire panel was about upcoming story.Why would they raise such a big expectations if it was meant to be a mere joke?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Thrall is a major hero. Vol'jin is an urn.
    You could say they didn't want to spoil a thing. But if Thrall is carrying his Urn then it is for a reason. There has been quite a big backlash after Vol'Jin's death so many assumed that they want to fix it up.

Making out of it a joke would add salt to the wound.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-02-22 at 10:01 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Can't see them mentioning Vol'jin just for the giggles. At this point it's mostly the question of how rather than if.

Thrall is a major hero. Vol'jin is an urn.
    They were on a stage trying to inform and entertain thousands of viewers, so them presenting the concept that Vol'jin is returning with a joke is understandable.

But if they weren't going to bring him back in some way, they wouldn't have even made the joke.

I don't expect him to be resurrected or return as a ghost warchief or anything like that, but I think he will show up in Zandalar and probably get better closure, like becoming a Loa or disrupting some deathly ritual by Zul from the other side. Essentially, become more useful in death than he ever was in life.

Vol'jin won't be "back", but his story will be explored - in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were on a stage trying to inform and entertain thousands of viewers, so them presenting the concept that Vol'jin is returning with a joke is understandable.

But if they weren't going to bring him back in some way, they wouldn't have even made the joke.

I don't expect him to be resurrected or return as a ghost warchief or anything like that, but I think he will show up in Zandalar and probably get better closure, like becoming a Loa or disrupting some deathly ritual by Zul from the other side. Essentially, become more useful in death than he ever was in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Vol'jin won't be "back", but his story will be explored - in retrospect.
    Well yeah, but Vol'Jin was basically everything Darkspears had. Rokhan will need much more time to be as iconic as he was. There was lots of development put to Vol'Jin to even more flesh him out, with the intent that there is lots of story ahead of him. To not use this potential would be foolish, especially now when Bwonsamdi is making appearance, when Kul'Tiras (his sworn enemy) is at the horizon, when Zandalari are around. With all those things he is connected to major degree.

I know that wanting him back is wishful thinking and I keep my expectation with him extremely low to not get disappointed as I am already disappointed anyway, but the thin spark of hope is that devs said "there is more story to tell for him" so there is teeeeny chance it's a way to tell he might be back.

might, but don't have to be.

Becuase honestly what else Darkspears are meant to look forward to? What is left for them?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well yeah, but Vol'Jin was basically everything Darkspears had. Rokhan will need much more time to be as iconic as he was. There was lots of development put to Vol'Jin to even more flesh him out, with the intent that there is lots of story ahead of him. To not use this potential would be foolish, especially now when Bwonsamdi is making appearance, when Kul'Tiras (his sworn enemy) is at the horizon, when Zandalari are around. With all those things he is connected to major degree.

I know that wanting him back is wishful thinking and I keep my expectation with him extremely low to not get disappointed as I am already disappointed anyway, but the thin spark of hope is that devs said "there is more story to tell for him" so there is teeeeny chance it's a way to tell he might be back.

might, but don't have to be.

Becuase honestly what else Darkspears are meant to look forward to? What is left for them?
    Trolls are a joke race and their role was always that of an incompetent enemy. I don't see why they would not be able to continually serve in this role, just because this troll guy nobody ever cared about died in a cinematic. And his role as an urn/Thrall's sidekick is a pretty funny and appropriate one, for a joke character.

Deleted
    As someone who nearly completed Nazmir (thanks to a little bug at the end..., but hey Alpha is Alpha ), Vol'jin is mentioned nowhere during the quests, even Bwonsamdi is not talking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    Trolls are a joke race and their role was always that of an incompetent enemy. I don't see why they would not be able to continually serve in this role, just because this troll guy nobody ever cared about died in a cinematic. And his role as an urn/Thrall's sidekick is a pretty funny and appropriate one, for a joke character.
    In which world were trolls the joke race? That place is taken by gnomes and goblins, if anything. Trolls usually have some of the darkest themes surrounding them.

5+ Year Old Account
    In which world were trolls the joke race? That place is taken by gnomes and goblins, if anything. Trolls usually have some of the darkest themes surrounding them.
    Their theme is esoteric mumbo jumbo that blows up in their own faces, just like the engineered stuff of the Goblins and Gnomes. Throwing in lines about blood and souls may make it look "darker" but not more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sospe View Post
    Well sir, Trolls killed high elves for sport since ever.... So maybe the mumbo jumbo is all that sunwell shit
    Sorry, but I don't get what you want to say. What has the sunwell to do with this?
    Last edited by George Lucas; 2018-02-22 at 12:30 PM.

Their theme is esoteric mumbo jumbo that blows up in their own faces, just like the engineered stuff of the Goblins and Gnomes. Throwing in lines about blood and souls may make it look "darker" but not more serious.
    Well sir, Trolls have been killing high elves for sport since ever.... So maybe the mumbo jumbo is all that sunwell shit

Deleted
    No build still .I lose hope we to get one in this week .

Sorry, but I don't get what you want to say. What has the sunwell to do with this?
    How exactly does it blow up in their own faces? Right now it just seems you want them to look silly for the sake of your argument.