Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't have to die but I can't see her being Warchief much longer. I could very easily see her turned in to the Horde's version of Illidan and Nathanos would take her place as leader of the Forsaken (he did get a fancy new model)

I just think she has far too much going against her to stay in power. Genn, Jaina and Anduin all want her gone. If Vereesa dies you can add Alleria to that list as well as Turalyon, Arator and the entire Silver Covenant. Tyrande will probably be on that list after Teldrassil. Vol'jin is returning and we know he's never liked her and I think his plan to make her Warchief was to basically put the spotlight on her and force the Horde to deal with her. I'm hearing that Saurfang may also have a potential beef with her. While there is no evidence that Saurfang and Baine actually want her gone we do know they don't like Gallywix and Sylvanas is working very closely with him right now. Thrall is supposed to be getting a pretty big role in Battle For Azeroth and something tells me the expansion is going to end with him as Warchief again. I think Vol'jin will convince Thrall. Besides, I can't see Thrall being too happy with what Sylvanas has done to the Horde that he founded. I dunno, I just think there is far too much going against her for her to still be Warchief at the end of the expansion.

As I said, I'm not saying she has to die but I don't see her leading The Horde and maybe not even leading The Forsaken. She could just be turned in to a important neutral NPC such as Khadgar, Illidan, Magni, etc

....Either that or she kills Bolvar and becomes the Lich Queen. Who knows with Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    She can and she will. But instead of giving her loot pinata treatment it would be more ironic if she dies through suicide. Again but this one permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    She doesn't have to die but I can't see her being Warchief much longer. I could very easily see her turned in to the Horde's version of Illidan and Nathanos would take her place as leader of the Forsaken (he did get a fancy new model)
    But this goes against pretty much everything about Nathanos' character.

I just think she has far too much going against her to stay in power. Genn, Jaina and Anduin all want her gone.
    Of these three characters, only Genn seems to have a persona vendetta. Sylvanas hasn't done anything to Jaina personally(she just directs her anger at anything that wears red) and I don't think Anduin would make it personal.

Vol'jin is returning and we know he's never liked her and I think his plan to make her Warchief was to basically put the spotlight on her and force the Horde to deal with her. .
    ...that makes no sense. It's counterproductive and would damage the Horde.The Loa made Sylvanas Warchief.
    As I said, I'm not saying she has to die but I don't see her leading The Horde and maybe not even leading The Forsaken. She could just be turned in to a important neutral NPC such as Khadgar, Illidan, Magni, etc
    I think her abdicating the position and going back to being "just" the Banshee Queen is more likely than neutrality.
    Last edited by ello; 2018-02-22 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Vol'jin is returning and we know he's never liked her and I think his plan to make her Warchief was to basically put the spotlight on her and force the Horde to deal with her.
    People stating this reminds of those people who claimed Sylvanas would have totally betrayed Vol'jin because of her first sentence during the post-SoO, yet somehow managing to ignore the rest of her text.

This is more or less the same but reversed. People completely focus on Vol'jin saying he never trusted Sylvanas, yet somehow manage to ignore his later praising regarding the Broken Shore conduct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    The Loa made Sylvanas Warchief.
    It's still more correct to say that Vol'jin made Sylvanas the Warchief. The Loa merely granted insight and a suggestion at most. If Vol'jin believed the Loa were full of shit, he wouldn't have gone along with what they wanted. After all, Shadows of the Horde characterized Vol'jin as a free-thinking Shadow Hunter who questions the Loa if necessary, not one who blindly follows them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    She can and she will. But instead of giving her loot pinata treatment it would be more ironic if she dies through suicide. Again but this one permanently.
    Nah she will sit on top of pillar of salt created by alliance and hibernate.

Sylvannas has died 3 times.

First time was arthas, dead, then raised.

2nd time she fell of icecrown.

3rd Godfrey shot her in the back.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    But this goes against pretty much everything about Nathanos' character.
    How does it go against his character if she gives him the Forsaken before she goes solo?

7+ Year Old Account
    How does it go against his character if she gives him the Forsaken before she goes solo?
    Nathanos has a character? I always thought he was a broken sex toy
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nah she will sit on top of pillar of salt created by alliance and hibernate.
    I just imagined her doing suicide though snuffing all this salt piles...

He would follow her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Wanna know what'd be cool: If Vol'jin became the new Death Loa, and decided to Smite Sylvanas to Death with his Power. Hence, Saurfang or Baine become Warchief, hence teaming up with Anduin against the Void Lords, hence all that shit in the Future. That, or Anduin unites the Factions into one, resulting in Free For All PVP
    Now someone dose not have to choose between killing a gnome or killing a Bloodelf, you can go about saiting all of your desires in one setting!
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2018-02-22 at 08:45 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Nathaos basically said he'd kill himself if Sylvanas died, so wherever she went he would try to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    ...that makes no sense. It's counterproductive and would damage the Horde.The Loa made Sylvanas Warchief.
    Ya.. about that... it's looking like it was less the Loa and more some darker power judging by the hints we have been getting recently....

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Would Blizzard seriously run out of ideas and repeat SoO? Can't we just stop killing warchiefs and work on developing Sylvanas more instead of throwing another one out on a shitty repeated storyline? I really don't think Blizz would kill off their "cash-cow" character either. The feminists would get triggered and alot of people would bitch about it on the forums. Unless they're gonna make Thrall or Vol'jin warchief again?

Alot of people like how Sylvanas is morally questionable but not up-front like Garrosh was. Alot of people just enjoy her struggle and potential character. I guarantee you blizz knows this. I wouldn't be against killing her if we didn't go through 4 warchiefs already. The "Death of the Warchief" plotline is getting sickeningly old and annoying. The horde has had enough.

(Carne, Thrall, Garrosh, Vol'jin, Possibly Saurfang, Sylvanas?) There's barely anyone left to give people a reason to play horde.
    She has been the least interesting Warchief we have had. And the only reason she was thrown in was for feminists. Even if she stays alive, feminists will bitch. Everyone knows that Voljin should have stayed alive. Saurfang should have got it next. I hate that she is the leader of the Horde. She has never cared about the Horde, now all the sudden we are supposed to believe that she does? Voljin was killed when he shouldnt have been, time is up for Sylvanas. She needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Would Blizzard seriously run out of ideas and repeat SoO? Can't we just stop killing warchiefs and work on developing Sylvanas more instead of throwing another one out on a shitty repeated storyline? I really don't think Blizz would kill off their "cash-cow" character either. The feminists would get triggered and alot of people would bitch about it on the forums. Unless they're gonna make Thrall or Vol'jin warchief again?

Alot of people like how Sylvanas is morally questionable but not up-front like Garrosh was. Alot of people just enjoy her struggle and potential character. I guarantee you blizz knows this. I wouldn't be against killing her if we didn't go through 4 warchiefs already. The "Death of the Warchief" plotline is getting sickeningly old and annoying. The horde has had enough.

(Carne, Thrall, Garrosh, Vol'jin, Possibly Saurfang, Sylvanas?) There's barely anyone left to give people a reason to play horde.
    problem is: blizzard is bent on using the horde as the evil faction and usually that mean the warchief is mad or manipulated because lot of horde player don't want to play the evil faction.

Blizzard want to restart the war btw alliance and horde, making the alliance the attacker will probably piss off 100% of it's playerbase while using the horde will net them less venom on the forum, so while bearing the hate of the horde players who don't like it they use the "warchief is mad" plot device.

They will never learn because objectively they never lose a decent amount of horde player over it, you betcha that if blizzard make a -60% horde player (not faction change just plain unsub) they would think twice about keeping this shit going.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Sylvanas threads are an endless source of amusement, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Ya.. about that... it's looking like it was less the Loa and more some darker power judging by the hints we have been getting recently....
    Hints? Are we sure it's not just a rehashed version of "Sylvanas makes me angry and I want her dead"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Hints? Are we sure it's not just a rehashed version of "Sylvanas makes me angry and I want her dead"?
    You must admit, it's easy to confuse the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Agree that she REALLY shouldnt die.
    They need to either do something decent with her (not LUL im evil!!!) or just take her out of the spotlight for a little bit and develop some other forsaken heroes, since currently there is nothing to the forsaken beyond her and her lover.

Getting sick of the wholesale slaughter of horde heroes, after cairne, garrosh, voljin and a whole expansion dedicated to killing off old horde 'heroes' im just done with it, and its looking like gallywix and sylvanis are getting ready for the chopping block (not that anyone cares about gallywix)

Also it would be nice if the alliance would start some things for a change, they are so passive in the story, like they cant do anything unless someone else does it first.
    It wouldnt be out of character for tyrande to start a war with anyone, she used to be so badass in war3, in wow she really lost her fangs and went full goodie two shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I think "The Old Gods made Sylvanas Warchief" is slowly becoming the Horde version of "Jaina is a dreadlord".

You seriously think they would go this route? It would take a huge dump on both Sylvanas and Vol'jin's character. The whole thing reads like Alliance fanon