Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Let the theory of the Draenor Orcs die now and let there be salt from "DRAENOR IS FREE!"
    Literally nobody wanted the orcs to join the Alliance, not even the alliance players. It was just a theory that was now confirmed to be false as

"Ahhhhhh! The chiropractor in Orgrimmar has done wonders for my back." is one of the /silly emotes that the orcs get.

What's much more salt worthy is the fact that they're only adding in one orc race, meaning one skin tone. There won't be laughing skull, blackrock or any other orc tribes in there.

Stop being ignorant people. The jokes imply that the orc dyed their hair green after the events of Hellfire. And Blackhand was Warchief of the Horde/Orcs in W3 not Grom.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    No. The Darkspear charge is "For Vul'jin", not Zul'jin. And the Blood Elves still have a connection to the Sunwell and everything.

Anyways, is there any source for these supposed flirts/funnies? This better not be some garbage where only these allied orcs get to be straight-backed.
    "Remember the Sunwell" implies it's gone, at the time the Blood Elves didn't have the Sunwell so it made sense, but it's just meaningless now.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i have no problem with that, young grom could actually make the horde look horde again

or make horde great again, you name it
    I'm with you on this 1000%.

Grom Hellscream. Make the Horde great again, 2018.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sources?
    Or are these more random assumptions like most of MMO-champion seeing as this is what its becomes after every expansion announcement/and or beta;alpha info??

Either way, Grom makes sense to lead the Iron Horde into the embrace of its bigger brother..he was horribly underused and underdeveloped in Warlords. Illidan got his time on the lime light, give the Old Wolf one too. He deserved it.

Who knows what has happened to them after we left them. (Will soon find out). That's the interesting aspect of catching back up with the Nightmares of Draenors past...because they're not within our possibilities. They could be different, or better. Or more of the same. But it will be interesting to SEE
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2018-02-23 at 01:41 AM.

I was excited, until I found out the thread was opened by the local paparazzi. But the WoWHead link looks promising. I'm all for bringing Grommash here, what's the use of keeping him at the other side of the portal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    what now @Wildberry 4Head

told ya, they don't remember poor Jorin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This shit is just absolutely AWFUL. Why not just have Saurfang as their leader? WHY Grom?! Seriously? The guy who committed genocide against the Draenei and declared war against the Iron Horde?!
    Oh do shush already, where are you pulling this crap from that it's even WoD Orcs we're getting?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

this confirms the theory that every other expansion is made and written by a b-team of bumbling fools

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post

What's much more salt worthy is the fact that they're only adding in one orc race, meaning one skin tone. There won't be laughing skull, blackrock or any other orc tribes in there.
    Considering how limited allied races intro's are, we could easily have any of the Orc tribes from Draenor added in as skin tones. I wouldn't be shocked to see some Blackrock and Laughing skull customization options thrown in there. Would love to see some little selection buttons after clicking Mag'har orc to get the individual tribes as set options so we dont get mixture abominations of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Seriously, where did the idea that Orcs would join the Alliance even come from in the first place?
    Just idiots looking way too deep into one conversation where Saurfang wants to talk to Anduin and everybody started screaming it was confirmed because some YouTube personalities began parroting it as mind blowing stuff.

Deleted
    The Orcs sided with the HORDE. the horror

Ethier way only the Horde have activity been betrayed so far by any allied race.

Stop being ignorant people. The jokes imply that the orc dyed their hair green after the events of Hellfire. And Blackhand was Warchief of the Horde/Orcs in W3 not Grom.
    I think you mean Warcraft 1 if you're talking about Blackhand being the Warchief. It was Orgrim Doomhammer during Warcraft 2, and Thrall during Warcraft 3.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

5+ Year Old Account
    This is the culmination of everything I ever wanted from WC3 being realized. #VanillaHellscreamServerRepresent <3

Now, if Cairne could get rezzed somehow, I would want for nothing.
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

Yeaaaah, I'm going to /doubt /jokes and /flirts a lot more than alpha text speculation from notable lore characters.

Nice try friend.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    How is this a slap in the face to Alliance? If anything, it's a slap in the face to Horde - for getting yet another incompetent leader.
    Hardly. Grom conquered most of Draenor and he did so without having to sell his Horde to the demons. Of course he lost to Azeroth, we have more plot armor than a TV show's main char.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop being ignorant people.
    And Blackhand was Warchief of the Horde/Orcs in W3 not Grom.
    irooooooony

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Just idiots looking way too deep into one conversation where Saurfang wants to talk to Anduin and everybody started screaming it was confirmed because some YouTube personalities began parroting it as mind blowing stuff.
    I mean, you say that, but you act like this is the first time they stumbled upon brilliance with their otherwise pitiful writing nuance.

Brown Orcs joining the Alliance under the pretense of a social revolution within a Horde that's grown into exactly what Garrosh's Horde was is a story worth telling. "Survival through conquest" is not the Orcish way, everyone knows that. This idea that brown orcs joining the Horde is some epic cool moment is fucking bullshit, because its brown orcs teaming up with green orcs to fight more fucking humans. It's boring, its been told before. We had a whole fucking expansion dedicated to "Brown orcs vs. the wild". So no, tell a new fucking story.

Not to mention we are talking about headwriter Christie Golden here. This isn't Metzen anymore, your racial and character tropes mean nothing to a writer willing to retcon half the games lore.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Deleted
    He is not joining, he is allying with. The mag'har orcs still adress him as Warchief. If you think he will bow down to Sylvanas you got something coming.

Sweet!

I knew we was getting AU Orcs as the Horde and to see Hellscream as one of us makes it even better!