Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i honestly think that's awesome. grom is a badass.

Based on the flirts and sillies, it seems the Mag’har being added to the Horde come from both Au Dreanor and MU Outland

I'm all up for Grom Hellscream coming back. One of the greatest characters in Warcraft, a proper orc!

And, definitely race-changing a character to one of these new Orcs. They look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    "Remember the Sunwell" implies it's gone, at the time the Blood Elves didn't have the Sunwell so it made sense, but it's just meaningless now.
    'Remember the Sunwell' can be taken to imply 'remember the disaster of the Sunwell and the destruction of our people by the scourge'.

The lack of attention to details astounds me.

The sentence structure is past tense and the person mentioned is vague. "I dyed my hair green once. Warchief Hellscream was NOT amused." -- the act is in the past. That means that the event was in the past, and is not current. As these are the orcs of AU Draenor, it is most likely a reference to Garrosh Hellscream during his stint as warchief during WoD.

It also seems highly unlikely that Grom would be warchief after we left, as he backed the wrong side, and would not have cooperation from AU Draenai. Durotan or another member of the Frostwolves would be a more likely candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    technically he imprisoned guldan until we freed him. guldan didnt do so much until we destroyed the core of iron horde army.
    basically we condemned AU draenor to the demonic invasion and later the legion's war against demons.
    Guldan literally threw him around. It was a very public defeat. In both timelines, his spotty leadership resulted in the Orcs becoming controlled by the legion.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    The lack of attention to details astounds me.

The sentence structure is past tense and the person mentioned is vague. "I dyed my hair green once. Warchief Hellscream was NOT amused." -- the act is in the past. That means that the event was in the past, and is not current. As these are the orcs of AU Draenor, it is most likely a reference to Garrosh Hellscream during his stint as warchief during WoD.

It also seems highly unlikely that Grom would be warchief after we left, as he backed the wrong side, and would not have cooperation from AU Draenai. Durotan or another member of the Frostwolves would be a more likely candidate.
    why Warchief hellscream was not be amused for something who happened in WoD since in that time, the orcs were no green and there wa sno corruption? only after hellfire and the corruption he would be pissed about, and this mean something after WoD

Make sense that Grom still be warchief there, not Durotar, since is all clans orcs, not just Frostwolves.

Well at least this puts that idiotic idea of Mag'har joining the Alliance to rest. Also I am still not fully convinced this exactly confirms Grom coming over to Azeroth, guess we'll have to wait and see. It's going to be interesting recruitment scenario for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Well at least this puts that idiotic idea of Mag'har joining the Alliance to rest. Also I am still not fully convinced this exactly confirms Grom coming over to Azeroth, guess we'll have to wait and see. It's going to be interesting recruitment scenario for sure though.
    Groms the sort of guy who looks for trouble and would relish a chance to fight in a great war so he would certainly be first in the que to sign up. The guy has no family unlike Durotan and would certainly love to die in a great battle which now peace has come over Draenor he will get his chance on Azeroth.

He will be the Racial Leader of the Mag'har Orcs i feel that is a very, VERY safe bet!

I doubt it because the AU is mostly contained.

But hey, Grom was awesome, so I'd almost be willing to let it slide...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Groms the sort of guy who looks for trouble and would relish a chance to fight in a great war so he would certainly be first in the que to sign up. The guy has no family unlike Durotan and would certainly love to die in a great battle which now peace has come over Draenor he will get his chance on Azeroth.

He will be the Racial Leader of the Mag'har Orcs i feel that is a very, VERY safe bet!
    One of the /jokes calls him Warchief Hellscream, so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I doubt it because the AU is mostly contained.

But hey, Grom was awesome, so I'd almost be willing to let it slide...
    Doubt it? They specifically reference the garrison in frostfire and refer to Warchief Hellscream.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Doubt it? They specifically reference the garrison in frostfire and refer to Warchief Hellscream.
    Where's this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    LOL. I'm sure the Alliance would be thrilled that the dude that almost invaded Azeroth and led to the death of many people on the Alliance and was only an issue for Azeroth because the Horde's former Warchief created the whole shitstorm (including bringing AU Gul'dan in to the picture and leading to Varian's death) got put in power in the Horde.

Yeah, that'll go over well.

The Horde never learns.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    why Warchief hellscream was not be amused for something who happened in WoD since in that time, the orcs were no green and there wa sno corruption? only after hellfire and the corruption he would be pissed about, and this mean something after WoD

Make sense that Grom still be warchief there, not Durotar, since is all clans orcs, not just Frostwolves.
    What do you mean there was no corruption? Gul'dan himself is green, as is Teron'gor, and so is every random orc npc that's a member of the Shadow Council during WoD: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...ow-council.jpg

That's from a quest in Frostfire Ridge called "Eliminated the Shadow Council"
    And when you meet Durotan, he makes a comment to Drek'thar that goes "I know your eyes don't work, but this one is green", referring to Thrall, which means they already know about green orcs and fel corruption.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post

There's definitely that possibility yeah. If that turns out to be true, its definitely going to be interesting to see how Orgrimmar orcs will react to Grom Hellscream "being back" in a sense. AU Grom probably doesn't even realize how big of a deal MU Grom is for orcs on Azeroth.

I welcome him with open arms to the Horde.

Well i got my Gorehowl and my Garry shoulders ready and waiting for my new Maghar Orc toon

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with a leader who enjoys killing space goats.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    how is this a slap to the alliance?

i dont even get where this whole maghar orc go to alliance thing started. everything is out of whack.

cant u guys just wait for the book and the game to come out, or AT LEAST say "in my opinion" rather than stating assumptions as facts. pleassseee
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)