Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So you want wow to be like those private "fun" servers where you can even play as your mother?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    you have orcs
    True true
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    We have to keep the dream alive everyone, today the WoW subreddit had 2 posts on the front page about the Sethrak.
    (1, 2)

The second link has a twitter thread with a bunch of other pictures and has the official WoW twitter account responding.

Our numbers grow.

If you check out the second link in my signature you there is a guy attacking the Sethrak at Blizzcon and a Blizzard dev talking about them.
    Thats great that a lot of people are loving the Snek bois were not at Vulpera levels but we are getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Thats great that a lot of people are loving the Snek bois were not at Vulpera levels but we are getting there.
    That might actually be a good thing. The Horde still has fewer players than the Alliance, so I suspect they'll want to ensure the more popular allied races go Horde in order to push the balance even closer to 50-50.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That's the one thing i don't like about the allied race concept. It seem like a excuse to not make new and elaborate races like they did before.
    On the contrary, it is why brand new races like the Sethrak are being designed well enough that they could be playable with very little tweaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Just pray they don't do what bethesda did with the argonians and just slap some tits on a reptilian race.
    To be fair, Bethesda games are open source and intended to be moded, even visually.

lol

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Flight form: Windserpent
    Travel form: Raptor, or those new bulky monitor lizard things.
    The Zandalari druid travel form is already a raptor. So I vote for monitor lizard or komodo dragon travel form.

Or maybe they have something similar to the Worgan running wild trait.

Like this little guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Oink View Post
    Less animal races please, we don't need to see people's fetishes ruin another game, thanks.
    Did you know that humans are animals? Trolls are furry, orcs are basically pig people, draenei are goats, worgen are wolves, tauren are cows...

That's not even touching on the extra races we've had since forever. Kobolds, those pig people in southern barrens, sporelings or whatever, the midget furry race that gives yaks car washes, all dragon races are lizards, hozen that fling poo, murlocs, jinyu, walrus taunka people...

Like, this isn't new. Let people enjoy things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Did you know that humans are animals? Trolls are furry, orcs are basically pig people, draenei are goats, worgen are wolves, tauren are cows...

That's not even touching on the extra races we've had since forever. Kobolds, those pig people in southern barrens, sporelings or whatever, the midget furry race that gives yaks car washes, all dragon races are lizards, hozen that fling poo, murlocs, jinyu, walrus taunka people...

Like, this isn't new. Let people enjoy things.
    People are not allowed to enjoy things, not even sex!

Vulpera getting new models seems like the first step towards goblins getting theirs. With sethrak being based on worgen, and worgen due for new models as well, I still say there's a decent chance sethrak turn out to be playable sometime in the future. I won't be holding my breath, but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for anything pointing that way in future builds.

Plus, I honestly just think it'd be lame to see Horde get fox people from the goblin update, while Alliance just get worgen with antlers or something from the worgen update.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    Vulpera getting new models seems like the first step towards goblins getting theirs. With sethrak being based on worgen, and worgen due for new models as well, I still say there's a decent chance sethrak turn out to be playable sometime in the future. I won't be holding my breath, but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for anything pointing that way in future builds.

Plus, I honestly just think it'd be lame to see Horde get fox people from the goblin update, while Alliance just get worgen with antlers or something from the worgen update.
    I really hope so we can only be cautiously optimistic I really hope we will get something better than night worgen or something.

Oddly I would think the Sethrak would be the villain of the zone for both factions to keep the story going, but see the Vulpera as the Alliance's way into the continent (because the Trolls certainly aren't going to welcome the Alliance there). The Alliance still needs a path to the first tier of raiding.

And unlike Kul'Tiras, the Horde gets access to Zandalar and sets up shop, while the Alliance player gets sent to jail. Thus the Horde players will likely have an easier time getting into the continent, but I don't see where they will get an into the content. But then the end game content in Kul'Tiras will likely be war related and eventually anti-Naga/Old God related by the second tier of raiding.

No Snek Race please. Unless their addition to the Alliance replaces both the Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei it ain't worth it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Oddly I would think the Sethrak would be the villain of the zone for both factions to keep the story going, but see the Vulpera as the Alliance's way into the continent (because the Trolls certainly aren't going to welcome the Alliance there). The Alliance still needs a path to the first tier of raiding.

And unlike Kul'Tiras, the Horde gets access to Zandalar and sets up shop, while the Alliance player gets sent to jail. Thus the Horde players will likely have an easier time getting into the continent, but I don't see where they will get an into the content. But then the end game content in Kul'Tiras will likely be war related and eventually anti-Naga/Old God related by the second tier of raiding.
    From what we have seen everything points the Vulpera helping the Horde but that could change in the future for all we know and they will be a faction rep for Alliance too,and we seem to deal with 2 factions of Sethrak and one of them worships the snake Loa wich could be a good segway for an Alliance race that worships the Loa and walks on the dark side since a lot of the Alliance races don't really do shifty stuff and the Sethrak being the Alliance's own version of the Forsaken we really need one.

And yes the Alliance has a hard time getting into Zandalar we have seen maps that there is a Alliance harbour in Voldun to wich I would guess in my opinion it better to work with the locals in a otherwise unkown and uncharted land for the Alliance than cut and blast their way through.
    And from the spoilers we have seen its seems indeed that old god stuff is happening in Kul'Tiras with Lady Ashvane working with Azshara also the Horde gets into Kul'Tiras in Stormsong valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    No Snek Race please. Unless their addition to the Alliance replaces both the Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei it ain't worth it.
    Why not both more options is better I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Why not both more options is better I say.
    Because those two races are a blight upon the Alliance.

Let's make sethrak a neutral race, eh?

#SnekPeopleForEveryone

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Let's make sethrak a neutral race, eh?

#SnekPeopleForEveryone
    I would support this too Sneks for everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    WTF is that and why did i like it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Well lets hope they dont just slap tits on a snake and call it a day though the removal of the Cobra hood was a good look for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, just a weird video I found that made me think of them. Very odd indeed.
    This is an actual good video of Sethrak, though.

Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1