Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Lets see your masterpiece before you feel privileged to trash another persons artistic effort.
    Nobody is saying that it's badly drawn, but it's not a Night Elf. I got the same notion. The picture looks a lot more like a Blood Elf would in game than a Night Elf.

Poor could imply improper inspiration.

Lets see your masterpiece before you feel privileged to trash another persons artistic effort.

Back OT: Shes such a badly written character that I honestly wished that she had died in Legion and Ysera had survived.
    Not poorly written.

She's been consistently written as impulsive and quick to anger. Thats how she's been written from day 1.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Back OT: Shes such a badly written character that I honestly wished that she had died in Legion and Ysera had survived.
    She was pretty consistent from WC3 in legion. She was only poorly written in the one MoP scenario. Just because she isn't a nice waifu all the time like everyone seems to want female characters to be, doesn't mean she is poorly written.

Tyrande was way better in WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Nobody is saying that it's badly drawn, but it's not a Night Elf. I got the same notion. The picture looks a lot more like a Blood Elf would in game than a Night Elf.

Poor could imply improper inspiration.
    Yes, because they look so different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    She was pretty consistent from WC3 in legion. She was only poorly written in the one MoP scenario. Just because she isn't a nice waifu all the time like everyone seems to want female characters to be, doesn't mean she is poorly written.
    How was she inconsistent in MoP?

"Charge straight into them" seems pretty standard for Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Compare their in game models. This art isn't properly representing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't really see Tyrande's handling of the Nightborne as a black mark on her record, even if I do disagree with her projections. She saw the Shal'dorei ultimately as untrustworthy allies - they hid under their protective shield during the War of the Ancients while the more outward enclaves of the Kaldorei fought and died against Azshara and her Legion backers. Then, 10,000 years in the future, when push came to shove Elisande and the majority of the Shal'dorei actually *sided* with the Legion and turned against both their own people and the rest of Azeroth in a mad bid to save their own hides. Tyrande, still bearing the psychic scars of the Sundering and the Long Vigil, probably bears a goodly amount of disdain and outrage for the Shal'dorei - and it showed quickly in her interactions with Thalyssra and her opinions of Suramar.

Tyrande's not a perfect person - she has flaws, she's apt to act emotionally and sometimes without thought, traits that seem to be kept in check mainly by Malfurion (who verges so far in the opposite direction that indolence and inaction in the face of threats are his personal foibles).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Because she's funny.

Charge straight into them was never her tactics in WC3. I don't know why you think that would be standard unless you are just guessing what happened in WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Compare their in game models. This art isn't properly representing them.
    Still not showing any major differences.

In art there are no differences, in game there are minor differences.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I’d say so ya.

Still not showing any major differences.
    I'm talking about Tyrande's model. Since she's the character we're talking about lmao

She looks nothing like Blood Elves or even other Night Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I have another (my favorite):

She looks like a Protoss night elf in this one nice mix.

You shouldn't. ./thread.

But seriously, she's probably the most incompetent leader out of everyone in this entire gambit. Sits around doing nothing for 10,000 years until the Legion invades 3 times in 10 years and STILL does nothing. Getting schooled by a 45 year old human at basic military tactics, acting like she should be praised for opening a fucking door.

The woman is a walking talking feminist virtue signal with no compassion or capability.

And that doesn't even scratch the surface of "ILLIDAN" "MALFURION". It's probably the most unrealistic story of a love triangle between two brothers and a woman ever written, except for maybe Cain and Abel.
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2018-02-23 at 08:56 PM.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Charge straight into them was never her tactics in WC3. I don't know why you think that would be standard unless you are just guessing what happened in WC3.
    Exactly. I still remember how Night Elves campaign lacked strong melee units at start so player was forced use buildings as canon fodder and mobile wall for archers/dryads. Or how player was often relocating his base because lack of gold mines.

7+ Year Old Account

The eyes mouth and nose are all different.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’d say so ya.

Try posting images made by the same artist, lmao...
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I don't really see Tyrande's handling of the Nightborne as a black mark on her record, even if I do disagree with her projections. She saw the Shal'dorei ultimately as untrustworthy allies - they hid under their protective shield during the War of the Ancients while the more outward enclaves of the Kaldorei fought and died against Azshara and her Legion backers. Then, 10,000 years in the future, when push came to shove Elisande and the majority of the Shal'dorei actually *sided* with the Legion and turned against both their own people and the rest of Azeroth in a mad bid to save their own hides. Tyrande, still bearing the psychic scars of the Sundering and the Long Vigil, probably bears a goodly amount of disdain and outrage for the Shal'dorei - and it showed quickly in her interactions with Thalyssra and her opinions of Suramar.

Tyrande's not a perfect person - she has flaws, she's apt to act emotionally and sometimes without thought, traits that seem to be kept in check mainly by Malfurion (who verges so far in the opposite direction that indolence and inaction in the face of threats are his personal foibles).
    This is a good explanation of Tyrande. Most people just like to meme about her and make snap judgement on a character without really thinking or knowing much at all about a character, their motivations and personality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    She looks like a Protoss night elf in this one nice mix.
    I meant strong jawline, big but not too big lips and normal (not oversized) eyes.

Also IMHO that how Tyrande armor should really looks. Not some silk dress and root shoes...

No I played WC3 recently, her actions are always shoot first ask later. Which was also the standard for night elf forces in the Orc campaign. The only exception to this was when she was notably outnumbered. She slammed through the Wardens as well. The only reason she consented to an Alliance to beat Archimonde was because she was so incredibly outgunned. She admits this.

Since the player is in control for all of this its hard to tell how she would fight, but, from what we have from other sources (such as the comics where the Sentinels are always berserkers), or from things like her blowing up a bridge as she stood on it, or her treatment of the elemental spirits and the wardens, it does not paint a thoughtful picture.