Poll: Did you really believe?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    The argument is only pointless because you have no legs to stand on with it, if what you had mentioned about the embassy was true, WoWhead would of plastered it all over the place perculia loves her speculation threads, it wasn't, for the same reason Turalyon killing Liadrin wasn't, there's no solid basis, usually speculation needs a solid basis to gain traction, something alliance orcs never had, all they had was headcannon.

There was never any solid indicators Saurfang would join the alliance, only headcannon. There's no chance of ogres, saberon, botani and breakers being playable either at the moment because as I've said, there's no female models available to make them an allied race, maybe there might be in the future but right now it's out of the realm of possibility until something changes.

" Salty "
    That's a word you love to throw around when you cannot respond effectively to a problem, classic highwhale.
    Zephre.. Zephre my friend. Just let Highwhale sit on his High whale.... he is lost. Like Ren'dorei

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post
    It would've been nice for the alliance to have the orc model. But i think that giant kultiran model is their orc model tbh.
    Is this another kind of a 'one for me one for you' shit demand or what? Why would have it been nice for the alliance to have the orc model? Why should Blizz suddenly go against everything that was previously established and developed during more than 20 years? I mean... no further comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday you were super convinced that Turalyon was going to kill Liadrin based off a fake screenshot
    lol that exactly

Mag'har orcs joining Alliance? Really? Whoever thought that, does he even care and understand lore? If that happens, that means Blizzard breaks the separation of alliance and horde and every race can be in any faction, so not in the close future at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    do we really need 15 threads about this? seems like every time I come on here theres a new thread about it
    I would still prefer 15 threads like this than another "preach said [insert some shit from BfA] is [insert some pseudo-shocking adjective]"....

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many Will be dissappointed about the future of allied races. That's for sure. All i have to say.

Did I miss some announcement saying they for sure weren't?

No. It would be too strange to have Alliance orcs, I don't think it will happen.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    After Frostfire Ridge, why would they go Alliance.

It's a Horde Garrison, Horde unique zone, and Horde saved the frostwolf clan from invasion/extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Did I miss some announcement saying they for sure weren't?
    One of the /silly emotes goes something like this “ are you the general that left a garrison littering in Frostfire Ridge? “ so that pretty much settles it.

I could see it happening as part of a plan to slowly blur the factions into one.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Its a stupid idea and I don't care enough about spite and watching people "rage". If it happened I would be irritated a lot but II know posting on a forum or twitter won't change their decision.

7+ Year Old Account
    The argument is only pointless because you have no legs to stand on with it, if what you had mentioned about the embassy was true, WoWhead would of plastered it all over the place perculia loves her speculation threads, it wasn't, for the same reason Turalyon killing Liadrin wasn't, there's no solid basis, usually speculation needs a solid basis to gain traction, something alliance orcs never had, all they had was headcannon.
    Did you checked link with Gorgrond Embassies? I don't know about you but its pretty clear that:

IN GORGROND THERE 2 EMBASSIES - ONE FOR HORDE AND ONE FOR ALLIANCE.

How hard to understand it?

It was confirmed that Horde getting AU orcs - so we free to assume these datamined embassies are legit. So Alliance ALSO gets its new Allied Race in fucking Gorgrond.

What races we saw in WoD that life in Gorgrond?!

Orcs, breakers, botani, saberons and some ogres (plus draenei).

See? I just used simple logic and deduction skill.

There was never any solid indicators Saurfang would join the alliance, only headcannon.
    Now point me out where i said that IN this thread?

There's no chance of ogres, saberon, botani and breakers being playable either at the moment because as I've said, there's no female models available to make them an allied race.
    Dude. Vulpera never existed as race prior to BFA. So "this race not happening only because they don't have female/male gender model" is irrelevant.

That's a word you love to throw around when you cannot respond effectively to a problem, classic highwhale.
    I use salty when i see it. Also looks whos talking - classic highwhale. YOU WRONG SO CLASSIC HIGHWHALE!!! The irony.

PS I'm not saying orcs WILL be Alliance Allied Race. But there always possibility since we don't know what race Ally recruit in AU Gorgrond.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-02-24 at 03:07 PM.

After waiting for Mag'har Orcs since forever, I'd have let Grom Hellscream slit my throat with Gorehowl and proclaim I'm free if they were added to the Alliance.

Deleted
    Some idiots actually thought it was going to happen?

7+ Year Old Account
    No not for one second tough I Still hope for the Loa Sethrak to join the Alliance I really have no doubt that Orcs would ever join the Alliance.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I knew it couldn't happen. It would upset Horde players, and I know that there is some lines Blizz won't cross. They'd walk across broken glass for Horde players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I was mostly on it for the salt.

But i admit, i liked the idea, it would be a interesting plot twist in a predictable story where the Horde loses the War and the Alliance takes pity on them.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2018-02-24 at 04:35 PM.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

No, and people who thought it would/wanted it to are ridiculous.

Since the term "Allied Race" replaced the term "Sub-Race" that fans prior to BfA's reveal would use, I think a lot of people have forgotten what these racial additions mean to the game, it's lore, and its gameplay. Now it seems like a lot of players want allied races to be used to give the model of one factions race to another.

I understand that these swapping models has already happened with Void Elves and Nightborne, and we can argue points about Blizz's implementation of those races, but I remember the community wanting things like Krokuul/Broken Draenei because that's the type of Draenei character they want to play as on the Alliance, not because they wanted the Horde to have the Draenei model.

If you want a Draenei model, create a Draenei character.
    If you want an Orc model create an Orc character.

In a way, I also disagree with Blizzard's implementation of these new races as their own separate race with different racial attributes, and I know in some ways it makes sense for lore, and to add gameplay variation, but for others they should remain the same, because for many of us it's just a cosmetic/class/race fantasy thing. For example, I want my green Orc warrior to just be a Brown orc with Blood Fury and Hardiness still.

A lot of us just wanted character customization variation/options.

I thought so yes!

But NOT that they are exclusively alliance; what i thought is that Blizzard might actually introduce them as a NEUTRAL Race. So one faction goes with the horde and another one maybe with Saurfang against Sylvanas.

And personally i don't see it yet that they will NOT introduce a neutral race (orcs or not), where you can decide to go with the Horde or the Alliance. With so many different orc-clans on Draenor, why not?

At least this would make a good story in a filler-expansion like this.

At first i thought it was just a meme, but seeing people actually being triggered by the fact alliance wont get them...

Im just wondering to what state of the game we got that people were considering ORCS joining the alliance. Like... wtf.

- - - Updated - - -

Also people, dont take what Highwhale says seriously. This guy got his thread locked yesterday. You know, the one in which he tried to persuade people his headcanon fake screen is true. The one with chat suggesting Turalyon kills Liadrin in Stormgarde warfront, while she begs him for her life.

Dude is a huge, delusional alliance fanboy.